BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)

Friday Night
42b30a8c1f8d5897a978cac437a78e9c.jpg

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Channeling Gwendoline - Part 2 [wmbcv-0356]
5e8baa89fdbb8e9f681028387412c8e8.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

You would think that something that had a huge head of it, and is that powerful, shouldn't be that hard to get in the right place... and it isn't. That is not the problem. Getting it in the right place is easy.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4709kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Channeling Gwendoline - Part 2 [wmbcv-0356]

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2
817905312003c904566462ba6b701e66.jpg

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Wasteland - But I Earned It Master
1fc024d4010f0a7111e4e3f1676446cf.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Video language: English

After all the training and all the punishments, Violet knew that a day would come where Master would bestow upon her a day of blissful pleasure. Well, almost blissful after all you cant let your submissive think that they are due anything, but rather all pleasure must be earned.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Wasteland - Tremor in the Church
0e1e2c2bf40d1829c2ea3aa5f9a78ee7.jpg

Cast: Master Rob
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play

Master Rob Gadling has a new BDSM play space in a choir loft of a church! As the organist plays in the background, he suspends Ava to the rafters and warms her up with a good cropping. Once he has her into sub space, he treats Ava to his new Ride-On Sex Toy, The Tremor. Now that she is rocking and rolling, Rob departs and leaves her on it which leads to multiple screaming orgasms (with great acoustics!).

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Tremor in the Church

Wasteland - Consensual Submission
4ae4e51a6cccfcbad7242267949a7177.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play

There s a special connection between Mistress Delirious and her very favorite submissive, Ava. Their sexual chemistry is tangible as Mistress administers her magic over Avas most sensitive parts. Ava is thrown into a mistral of emotions and sensations as she laughs, cries and screams her way into multiple orgasms.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Consensual Submission

Back