I will spank you and tie you hard to beat - BDSM, Torture, Bondage

St Patricks Day 2018
d031bde020ed7ac04694524d53f04b83.jpg

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB
Download St Patricks Day 2018

Stephanie gagged for the first time
c4ce5d2c43587549ca8691479870688d.jpg

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB
Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Straight Jacket
bab03e6cf5491c28349136990a1fe57c.jpg

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 302.5 MB
Download Straight Jacket

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler
fb290bd88c712b665655ef86ef2d7a06.jpg

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB
Download Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler

Latex Kink
fe58bbf981d96e80b58f8912611dc67c.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Prepare for a safari in the kinky land of latex! Mika Tan, Kayla and others show you how kinky and steaming sex can be!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:10
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1959kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Latex Kink

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2
9f435a879549a62c38bce805b73ee4c8.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB
Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

Rachel Steele
2b0cf80766751f405de0aa2a44e32297.jpg

Rachel is surprised by an intruder while reading a book. He takes off her robe and hog ties her. She is yelling at him and demanding to be let go. Instead of releasing her, he shoves a sock in her mouth and covers it with duct tape. He decides he wants to get a look at those big tits so he pulls down her top and plays with them. Then he pulls up her slip and sticks his hand in her panties. She thinks it's over when he leaves the room. Unfortunately he comes back in for another round.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 225.6 MB
Download Rachel Steele

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae
db02c8fb7dd6a6977f1fb344303f5b60.jpg

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps

File size: 188.2 MB
Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating
a3332ccce586e16b0683ea83d8115009.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Back