Black Girls is Better - Ebony with White ** UPdated **

Jasmine Webb Ebony Gets Down And Dirty

Keywords: Ebony, IR, All Sex

Size: 1.02 GB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 22 min 42 sec

A diva got in my cab barking orders to her staff the moment we set off. I struck up a bit of friendly banter, and she turned out to be none other than the singer Jasmine I'd given a ride to once before and fucked in the back of my cab! Jasmine said she was in too much of a rush to do anything moe than give me a blowjob, but I didn't mind, I'd dreamed for weeks about having her luscious lips on my knob once more. She pounced on my cock and deepthroated it all, and gave me the best, sloppiest blowjob I'd ever had in this cab. Of course, once we got started fooling around, there's no way we weren't going to keep her manager waiting and enjoy a hard, raw fuck for old time's sake!

Download/Watch Online:

Alexis Tae Spring Break Sex On The Bus

Keywords: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Black, Shaved, Ebony, Cowgirl

Size: 2.95 GB
Duration: 42 min 34 sec

This time we went to the beach looking for spring breakers and we found Alexis, she was riding a scooter so we followed her until she stopped. I needed an excuse to approach her so I asked her about the scooter, I found out she was here for spring break and looking to party, have fun and sex, she flashed us for two hundred box, after that it was kind of easy to get her on the bus. She likes guys able to tell her what to do, to show interest in her and just take her pussy. Fortunately we had Tyler, who did exactly that, he took her shorts out an started fingering her, a few minutes later she was sucking his dick and then she got fucked, doggy, cowgirl, reverse until Tyler delivered his cum all over her face, by that time we were already in the Everglades so I suggested her to go out naked and take a selfie. Of course as soon as she step out, we ditched her in the middle of the highway.

Download/Watch Online:

Jayla Foxx Jaylas Fucks Long Wood Dv

Keywords: 2022-03-18, All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, Big Ass, Black, Small Tits

Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 27 min 58 sec

We have a steamy one for today, folks. Jayla Foxx is here to show us that she doesn't even need to say a word, her talent is to get to the good stuff quickly and efficiently. I'm talking about the moment we see them on the screen she has her hands all over our boy Lee. I won't say much except Jayla Foxx knows her way around a hard cock. Watch Jayla suck and fuck Lee's long wood and watch what how she takes a massive load all over her beautiful face.

Download/Watch Online:

Alyssa Divine Space Taxi Princess Of Mars

Keywords: 2018-10-13, Brunette, Ebony, Big Tits, Cum On Pussy, Straight, Titfuck, Uniform, Cosplay

Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 35 min 3 sec

Dex Bannon (Ryan Ryder), intergalactic space taxi driver, receives a call from his boss Drake about a last minute delivery. At the end of his work day, Dex is less than thrilled to have to make another stop, especially when it turns out his "cargo" is the Princess of Mars (Alyssa Divine)! Reports come across the news that the Princess has been kidnapped, but Dex quickly finds out she ran away in order to experience sexual delights. Asking the taxi driver to show her a good time, Dex sucks her royal tits and eats her regal ass, then fucks her throat. Fucking all over the taxi, Dex cums all over the Princess!

Download/Watch Online:

Back