Extreme Deep Penetration - FISTING (Dildo/Toys/Anal/vaginal)

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox
0e851380f72f00159ca2d99a5aed2992.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Video language: English

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behind. This lesbian fisting action continues and Chrissy gets Nicol to lick her fingers intermittently, tasting all of her juicy goodness!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Bonnie And Sinful Sex Tube Anal Acrobats
b70618c91a077ac5a3e25295d056a0b9.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Boobs, butts, and other lady-parts are at their prettiest when shimmering with slick oil. Book an appointment, and slide on in with a lubed babe. Believe me when I say, you'll have the happiest of endings...

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bonnie And Sinful Sex Tube Anal Acrobats

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige
ab3f5c7e712e2021bca9e7e6cef2103b.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lara Onix, Proxy Paige.
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Lesbi.

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling
themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Roxy Raye and Kelsi Monroe putting big fat dildos in buttholes Sex Tube Anal Acrobats
bac06380a1d8f6a5c6fa7ee7c5ef3c84.jpg

Release Year: 2024

She uses a dildo to fuck her pussy while she's on the machine! When a janitor (Peter Green) interrupts her pervy activity, Egypt pulls him into the room and convinces him to fuck her.

Duration: 42:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5521kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Roxy Raye and Kelsi Monroe putting big fat dildos in buttholes Sex Tube Anal Acrobats

Two Hot Blondes
5f463eab6d75d584af2ffc5d228faaf6.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes

A tranquil fistnride
2ce25bfdae59f3581094dd0dcacf5a3e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Webcams

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A tranquil fistnride

Back