All Kinds of FemDom - Humilation, Abuse, Strapon, Cbt ! (Daily...

Cameron Dee - Travel Cuck Forced To Eat Stud Condom

Tags: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, 720P

7 standby in case she wants clean towels or extra lotion. Because she knows her cuck is extremely horny, she forces it to watch while she sucks a nice big cock. The poor cuck hates watching. The male whose cock she's sucking isn't even a fitness model, or an investment banker, or even a nicer guy. He's just lucky he isn't poor cucky. They fuck in front of the cuck for a long time, Cameron's moans filling the room. When they are finished, Cameron removes the condom from her stud's cock. She methodically squeezes all the semen into a little pool in the tip of the rubber. She tells the awaiting slave to open it's mouth. She squeezes the jizz onto the tongue and commands, "swallow." She stuffs the entire dirty condom in it's mouth and makes it go right back to work. More clean towels...

Models Name:

Cameron Dee

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 662.3 MB
Duration: 14 min 7 sec
Type: MPEG-4

Download or Play:

Mistress Tatjana Mistress Tatjana Painful Caning

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning

Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a sadistic woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana brutally flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a sadistic roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor masochist's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of sadistic power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!

Models Name:

Mistress Tatjana

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 604.1 MB
Duration: 6 min 25 sec

Download or Play:

Barefoot Princess - Cum For Your Balls

Tags: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Handjob

A slave must ejaculate to save his balls. Problem is, his nuts are being flattened every time he tries to cum. Good thing I'm here to help! I offer just the right amount of encouragement to pump his cock to a but busting orgasm! He shoots so hard he almost forgets about his poor balls.

Models Name:

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 253.6 MB
Duration: 7 min 15 sec

Download or Play:

Honey Money - Good Whore For Goddess Good Whore For Goddess FemaledominationworldCom

Tags: Eather Leggings, 1080P

Models Name:

Honey Money

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 647.8 MB
Duration: 13 min 13 sec

Download or Play:

Loren Kick Or Strip Challenge

Tags: Femdom, Ballbusting, 720P

Loren knew I wanted to see her naked really bad, so she imposed one condition. She would remove on piece of clothing for each kick I could take without falling down. I gathered my stengths for 20 minutes to acomplish that goal of seeing her naked, but it was tough

Models Name:

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 444.7 MB
Duration: 20 min 35 sec

Download or Play:

Back