BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II
61bf4625f36ac75ebd91bad4e8ec2214.jpg

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Bella Rossi Electrosexes First Time Lesbian Virginia Tunnels
14b923235ea3f7b765a6140e96dc1d48.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bella Rossi, Virginia Tunnels
Genres: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbians
Video language: English

Bella Rossi turns out first time lesbian electroslut Virginia Tunnels with predicament bondage, first time suspension bondage, the zapper, the taser, electric dildo on a stick, electrified metal butt toy, face sitting and dripping wet orgasms!

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bella Rossi Electrosexes First Time Lesbian Virginia Tunnels

RealTimeBondage Endza
389a61c4d619e0b24d1c62783583a393.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Endza

Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!!
6218a3108638a6dd840f1360c2cb079c.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,Fingering ,Squirting ,Straight ,Handler ,Leather ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,black hair

Her head is in a wooden stock, her wrist are restrained with metal cuffs and she is mounted on a spinning platform. She is toyed with flogged, and made to endure breath control at the hands of her sadistic captor. The rewarding orgasm has her eyes rolled back in her head as she spins out of control in .
Next Skin is confined to a little space and restrained with leather belts. Again her head is locked into a stock and her nipples are tied to her toes. Fear comes over her face as her breath is controlled. She gasps for air when he releases just to fall short as her mouth is covered again.
Now Skin is face down, legs spread and made helpless with leather straps. She suffers through a brutal flogging and bastinado with hopes of a final orgasm. Her pussy is stuffed with a massive didlo, and her slutty ass is fingered. Noe that her pussy has given all of it's juices, we fuck Skin's throat until she has swallowed every drop of her whore juices.

Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!!

Harem Girls II
4afef66c9357cd1f37b6e7d4740ad9d5.jpg

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls II

21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny
7fbae3f62cd3f4f602fb5c968fd5300c.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Bonny Bon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, squirting, milf, big tits, brunette, one on one

Dressed in innocent white, Bonny waits for her Master to let her out of this rotten cage. She does get out, indeed, but this is just the beginning of her tormentation! Master grabs her hair and applies heavy nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples. But this is just the beginning of her sufferings, her poor little ass will be busted!

Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny

Chastity Lynn Run Through Her Paces!
20862ebf014a4da425e096b56de2619f.jpg

Cast: Chastity Lynn
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Muscle ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage

Chastity is bound with one knee up to the ceiling and arms again bound and pulled strictly behind her. We want to see her cum and get to watch as orgasms are repeatedly coaxed out of her willing cunt hole. She is hoisted into the air hanging only by one knee with her torso and ankles pulled in opposite directions, like being drawn and quartered. The harder the bondage, the harder the orgasm.
Bound bent over a post with her knees spread, she gets tormented in the face with panty hose pulling her face back and a flip cat to her back side. We get to watch as her muscles flex and pull, straining to escape the discomfort Finally, she is pulled into an open legged hogtie, left to suffer and cum in discomfort.
Perched on the post, we get to examine her bondage. Her knees are bound to her chest and her neck is bound to her hands. If she chooses to pull down on her neck, she can play with herself. The perch is removed and we get to see her fully suspended. Claire adds to the predicament by having her toes pulled wide open by the pinkies and the big toe attached to nipple clamps. Claire does what she can to encourage Chastity to pull on those clamps and try and escape the pain that she never quite can.

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Chastity Lynn Run Through Her Paces!

Back