ALTERNATIVE TO FILEJOKER PREMIUM

neto500hp

Forum friends,

I've been having problems with FileJoker ever since I decided to start making my own collection of adult movies with the movies I found here on the forum.

When I was downloading the first movie using the slow and free download option, when it reached the middle of the download 50 % after more than 3 hours of a long wait waiting for the download to be completed, an error message appeared on the screen in the download, even using the download manager Internet download manager (IDM) cannot resume the download because it displays a message saying that the filejoker server does not allow the download to resume I try to start everything from scratch again and to make matters worse filejoker only allows 1 download per day in the free version

I know that we can purchase the premium subscription on the site itself, however, in addition to the fact that in my case I do not have an international credit card, I found the price of the subscription too high for Brazilians, because each dollar costs 5 reais and costing approximately 115 reais to make matters worse, it has daily limitations of downloads, the "famous" very low transfer quota, which makes the user take many days in the case of a collection of movies, a since we can't download all day

Surely there must be some Brazilian here on the forum because there are several dvds from Brazil, can any help me, is there any link generator service like alldribed, for example, that supports filejoker? or some other method?

translate portuguese brazil

amigos do fórum tenho tido problemas com o filejoker desde que resolvi começar a fazer minha própria coleção de filmes adultos com os filmes que encontrei aqui no fórum.

Quando estava fazendo o download do primeiro filme utilizando a opção de download lento e gratuito quando chegou na metade do download 50 % após mais de 3 horas de uma longa espera aguardando o download ser concluído aparentou na tela uma mensagem de erro no download mesmo utilizando o gerenciador de downloads Internet download manager (IDM) não consegue retomar o download porque exibe mensagem dizendo que o servidor filejoker não permite a retomada de download tento que começar tudo do zero novamente e para piorar o filejoker só permite 1 download por dia na versão gratuita

Sei que podemos adquirir a assinatura premium no próprio site porém, além de no meu caso eu não possuir cartão de crédito internacional achei o preço da assinatura muito alto para brasileiros pois cada dólar custa 5 reais e custando aproximadamente 115 reais para piorar tem limitações diárias de downloads as "famosas" cota de transferências muito baixas o que faz com que o usuário leve muitos dias no caso de uma coleção de filmes uma vez que não pode fazer downloads o dia tudo

Com certeza deve ter algum brasileiro aqui no fórum pois tem vários dvds do brasil algum pode me ajudar existe algum serviço de gerador de links como alldribed por exemplo que suporte o filejoker? ou algum outro método ?

The subscription plans page on dasan.co website appears to be confusing. I would like to clarify if there is a daily download limit. For instance, in the $5.99 plan, they mention a ‘Free Daily Quota’ of 300 MB, yet they also mention 115 GB at the top. If I can only download 300 MB per day, that would total 9 GB per month, not 115 GB. I would like to confirm if this restriction applies to FileJoker server files.

2024-04-18-10-42.png

Back