BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

Whip test petgirl Marlin
81dccfafc03c1f03ae03734bae75a0e9.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin
Video language: English

Testing new whips on petgirl Marlin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 63.2 MB

Download Whip test petgirl Marlin

Training Katherine Kane Day 2
88ce1b4a72875cd3d4fa2a7cff99b38c.jpg

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,shaved ,Straight ,Role Play ,Muscle ,Discipline ,Beard ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Domination

After an impressive first day, we decide to spend today testing Katherine's endurance. First she is put in a cage, blindfolded, and made to use every muscle in her body to hold herself up. She is sadistically pushed harder than ever and this is only the beginning of the day. Next, while still in the cage, pipes are inserted to restrain her in a very uncomfortable position. Bastinado ensues and Katherine quickly shows weakness. This continues until I feel satisfied with her reactions, and then another orgasm is ripped from her body. Finally, she is spread eagle against the wall and made to endure heavy flogging and intense orgasms to finish her day.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training Katherine Kane Day 2

If you thought Princess Donna got Fucked last update
61c29a4b83311f7b5c93ab1c0cc6c613.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: Brunette ,slim ,unshaved ,Bondage ,Submission ,mixed ,Fingering ,Straight ,top ,shaped

Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
What do you do when you have Princess Donna bound and bent over a back breaker, all her holes exposed, totally helpless and completely at your mercy? We start by warming her up and making her cum and squirt a few times. Then James facefucks her while she is being made to cum. Isis Love jumps in and makes Donna lick her pussy and ass.
James moves into position and starts fucking the hell out of Donna's wet, shaved cunt. The only thing Donna can do at this point is moan and scream into Isis's pussy and ass, as James fucks her into one orgasm after another! Donna is reduced to a moan whore stuck on the end of a huge cock that won't stop fucking her!
It's not often that Princess fucking Donna gets dicked down, but she got dicked down today and dicked down hard! Her deep grunts of pure pleasure are music to our ears!!

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 676.7 MB

Download If you thought Princess Donna got Fucked last update

Emma Evins
4906d0314fb4dfa5fae284c0b4a9e7fd.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Red-haired beast, I will give you a real shake-up today. I dream of making you hurt and uncomfortable. I will tie her to a chair, as well as a collar around her neck so that she is an obedient dog. My dick will get into your mouth as deep as possible.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Evins

Excited
286967e10fc94a0dac18b0a1e1e72ece.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Excited

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!
bb4e95a4d50d11801bd300e6a3884b08.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Bondage ,Dildo ,brunet ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Straight ,Submission ,BDSM

Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don't stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.

Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

Mitsuki - Sybian HuCow
c79b322162f214904dcc88758a962292.jpg

Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine

Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There's a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It's almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly. somewhere in her mind. there's a part of her that loved this session!

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mitsuki - Sybian HuCow

infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph
6da818837568dba64bd97956f48c36e0.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.

Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

Download infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore
0f84119fcccfe10a9d5b88df95fb186d.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Anal ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,multiple orgasms ,Brunette ,Slave ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo

Stacey Stax is back at Wiredpussy and this time we double the fun by adding a second dom. Princess Donna and Harmony ride little Stacey like a pony, flog her pussy till it's throbbing and red, fuck her with electricity and massive orgasm after screaming orgasm out of ther helpless bound body. She takes the cattle prod right on her pussy for not asking permission to cum and then verbally humiliates herself while riding the sybian.

Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked!
e297f0ebf76be6b7683f91c6448e5710.jpg

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Strap On ,Brunette ,BDSM ,slim ,switch ,Tattoo ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Plug ,Dominatrix

Episode 4: With multiple piercings and even more tattoos, Krysta Kaos looks the part of someone who likes BDSM. But I'm just interested in giving her a fucking with my electrical strap-on!
Tying her up to a table, with her legs in the air giving me full access to her ass and pussy, I start out by wiring her ass and abs with sticky pads. I fuck her silly with an electrical strap-on while controlling her muscles with the pads, adding to her agony with nipple clamps that tops her all-natural tits.
Krysta cums hard, and I make sure it's genuine as I rip the nipple clamps onto her while her clit's overly stimulated. I know she had fun, because shocking and taking Krysta with my strap-on was fun for me!

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked!

Back