Extreme BDSM Sex

Veruca James Whatever It Takes
df32903804f99950b506c52ce99e50c8.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Veruca James Whatever It Takes

Kurze Wege
4a2149b3918c2b6746cca75c6eb6512f.jpg

Short walks ... a walk with Mistress Cynthia begins for the slave with an unintended refreshment before he is subjected to a very intense strain. Nachspiel ... an overly respectable slave girl receives her indulgent punishment and may be at her disposal as a compulsive pleasure object to her well-to-do master.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1312kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Kurze Wege

HC - 29 Jul, 2017 - Little Keira - new young HuCow
693205124350ffc25d2c19c11ceb32ae.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: HC
Cast: Little Keira
Genres: Nipple Torture Vacuum Devices, BDSM, Steel Bondage
Video language: English

Little Keira is so cute! She has been brought to the farm to be raised as a proper HuCow, so her journey will be fantastic. Naked and chained, tiny Keira looks a bit worried about the strange bra she had to wear. This three-ring metal bra is the perfect design for young aspiring HuCows with small udders. The outer ring goes around the edge of the boob while the inner ring is perfect for pressing the breast pump cups firmly against the nipples. Keira is handcuffed behind her back and the milking starts right away, leaving this poor girl looking at her own nipples in amazement. The ever increasing power of the double breast pump hurts her a little, enlarging her nipples step by step. It is a necessary session for her development. In fact, Keira will need many sessions, but there's still a lot of time!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 779.6 MB

Download HC - 29 Jul, 2017 - Little Keira - new young HuCow

Bibi Miami (Marsha May) & Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threa
2d1908729a9c72cc8b52f5325f875a00.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bibi Miami (Marsha May) & Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, Toys, All Sex

We don?t often brag about our scenes because we believe they speak for themselves. Sometimes, the stars really align and we manage to capture some action while filming that is just Next Level. That is the case with the footage of Bibi Miami, Callie Calypso and Master Bruno. HOT? This scene redefines that word from the jump. As the scene opens, sex slaves Callie and Bibi are tied together with rope, back-to-back, wrist-to-wrist, and kneeling nude on the concrete floor with clothespins on their nipples. They have burlap bags over their heads. Master Bruno enters the room brandishing a leather whip and riding crop. He whips both girl?s tits so hard the clothespins fly across the room.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

Download Bibi Miami (Marsha May) & Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threa

Still Playing with fire
3f3f1494bd80bc00e001e73cd7ef4db6.jpg

Jewell still can't resist her fascination with the lovely, red head Darby so she decides to join her sexy friend for afternoon tea. To Jewell's surprise and dismay, Darby begins to show signs of very disturbing behavior. Not only does she strangely interact with imaginary guests at tea time, but she also convinces Jewell that being tied up in her ropes will give Jewell a completely different perspective on things. With tons of rope, lot's of different bondage positions, gags, and a pantyhose incasement scene, Jewell realizes that her ultra sexy friend Darby has lost her marbles! Jewell decides she must take action against Darby by a confrontation that leads straight into a hair pulling, belly punching catfight between the two pantyhose clad girls!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Still Playing with fire

Latex Game - Latex Webcam
3fda0be8748e3942a708fbf283e27bc3.jpg

I am a passionate, educated Dominatrix, Model and Entertainer with several years of experience under my belt. I am an Aries, open minded, and an intellectual. Proudly self taught and also Mentored by some of South Florida's Elite and highly skilled Pro Dominas; I get great pleasure from using and perfecting my Natural skillets and all that I may currently be learning. Working daily in my studio for LiveCam, photo shoots, video clips for my site is always a fun and artistic work in progress. Thank you for coming along with me as I grow in my Fetish. I love every perverted aspect of living and working My BDSM lifestyle. I have a No Shame sex positive policy and No Tolerance policy. Safety, consent with safe-word use, and hygiene are of utmost importance to me. Working with Breath-play, HeavyRubber, Sensory Deprivation, and Bondage/Restriction scenes requires nothing less than total trust. My submissive players find this in me ..and I find so much more in them when human connection is established.

Total size: 9.7 GB in 50 files.

Download Latex Game - Latex Webcam

A Good Time Part 3
8429db7e68139da389a8e95fac09ae4e.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

As the livefeed comes to a close Riley gets a huge ball gag in her mouth. She's in a ziptie hogtie and London has a cane. If that wasn't enough stimulation OT has a vibrator pressed harshly against her clit. Riley screams and moans through the gag. She's in overload and about to cum at any moment, but OT wants to tease her.
OT and London set Riley up for a crazy suspension. Her arms pulled in front of her and her legs pulled out behind her. It's so intense that she can only hold it for a minute. Then she's put back on the table and an asshook is put in her. OT pulls her hair back so she's arched intensely.
Riley is on her knees with her ass high in the air. A speculum is pushed inside her cute pink pussy. It's open enough for everyone to look inside and for us to poke and prod her tender flesh. Then the vibrator goes to work on her clit.

Duration: 54:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download A Good Time Part 3

Anal punishment bound
0316a18f6c9d82531331759f1d81fd91.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Anal BDSM Spanking

She wets the rod with her tongue...feeling the length and breadth of the tool that pops both her tight holes and cores her out while her tears run with her mascara. Her breathing and gasps of shock telegraph the stretching of muscles denied too long. The large bulbed end repeatedly popping her puckering anus. She needs to be cored out hard. He deep throats her pretty little mouth, then steps behind her and cores out that tight ass with a good anal shafting. A few hard slaps on the ass and some hand over mouth domination help her to get along.

Format: flv
Duration: 24:37
Video: 360x240, AVC (H.264), 513kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 102.5 MB

Download Anal punishment bound

HC - 26 Mar, 2016 - Lulu - high speed milk maid
6567c551ae1468dc6df0e27f612de113.jpg

Studio: HC
Cast: Lulu
Genres: Nipple Torture Vacuum Devices, BDSM, Steel Bondage

Lulu's mature big natural udders need daily care, massage, and milking! That is a lot of work! Fortunately, we have a farmhand to help with Lulu's caretaking (if you'd like to apply too, please write us an email!). These huge milk maid udders have been milked a lot, so today it is time to step it up a little and change the speed of the goat milker! The nipples are pulled into the cups much further with high speed milking, which is a little bit more unpleasant, so we had to shackle Lulu to the milking frame on all fours to prevent her from bolting or moving too much. She is becoming a very well-trained cow, but she needs to get used to higher speeds. Starting today.

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 628.0 MB

Download HC - 26 Mar, 2016 - Lulu - high speed milk maid

Back