Extreme BDSM Sex

The Adventures Of O-Girl And Nylonika
d9d545468f8aaf462e2c8308eb11ee7f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

It's here! 14 Minutes of awesome goodness. O-girl (Christina Carter) and Nylonika (Kendra James) rescue Apparel Obsessia girl Kelly Munroe (Emily Addison) but fall victim to Lady Lovelace's (Diana Knight) tangle wire. They are then take to Lady Lovelace's warehouse where she and her hed girl Lauren (Darling) put them in a large vat of shiver-sand. A nasty substance that excites the nerve endings as they struggle. The girls are left to have mutliple orgasms and then perish as their nervous systems overload... can they possibly escape?!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 203.6 MB

Download The Adventures Of O-Girl And Nylonika

Creep Love
d16ff4802d320c1423c665d25895385a.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Corporal Punishment, Abandonment, Anchor Shackles, Ankle Tie, Ankles tied to Wrists, Ass Caning, Ass Play

The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly's "Medusa". Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday's juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Creep Love

Abandoned
d84e1cb6cbbfd92b42d216389a69a805.jpg

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.

He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.

Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abandoned

Futile Struggles vol.3
d71ffad23ffece214798ae503adc1ae0.jpg

specializes in tight bondage and gags whether it be rope, tape, zipties, leather, etc, etc etc. Many different kinds of gags and gag variations are employed as well.

The video quality depends on when the video was produced. The early content was shot on 1 mini-dv camera. Over the years I have worked on improving quality. I now shoot with 4 - 9 high quality HD cameras, depending on location.

enjoy part 3

Total size: 10.2 GB in 21 files.

Download Futile Struggles vol.3

Banners Angels
52dc9cf5db4a3959854364050c33b37e.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Stacy Burke is a naive applicant for a job opening at Jack Banner, Inc. The application test involves lots of intense ropework, mouth-filling gags, and a drooling test. In a second story line, Andrea Neal is a work-at-home executive. She and her best friend Jewell Marceau are roughly bound, until Andrea spills her computer pass code worth millions. Girl-next-door Hollywood stars in story 3. She has just moved next door to Jack Banner, and is already a big fan of his, owning all his Harmony videos. She begs him to tie her up, fulfilling her secret fantasies. Vignettes follow, feature sexy Arban, saucy Sabrina, and encore by Stacy Burke. Featuring tight bras, Klaw bottoms, high heels and teasing street clothes. Highly recommended.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

Download Banners Angels

HC - 29 Oct, 2016 - Sabrina - breast pumping
a1e6a027e37e5c9fee0c6653be03d599.jpg

Studio: HC
Cast: Sabrina
Genres: Nipple Torture Vacuum Devices, BDSM, Steel Bondage

I almost forgot about Sabrina! After her introduction, there was a good promise of her becoming a fine HuCow. She has huge natural udders, and she was quite docile. It is time to see if she can pump some milk out of those breasts already. Probably not, but we need to keep milking her until she can produce. That shouldn't take too long, there are tiny droplets already. Sabrina has given birth a few times in her life, so she is more ready for this than most HuCows. Let's hope she will start producing full bottles soon!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.0 MB

Download HC - 29 Oct, 2016 - Sabrina - breast pumping

Strung Up Lilly - Part 3
ed6e72cac4201728c97183c288c38acf.jpg

She gets them down in a plank, holding themselves up on their hands and toes, then laces wire beneath them, so if their strength gives in, even for a second, they will be met with an unpleasant shock.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 310.1 MB

Download Strung Up Lilly - Part 3

Krissy Lynn
83cd4804ef0b944a9d706fcff231673c.jpg

Studio: Fuckedandbound

Busty, blond Krissy Lynn needs a lesson in manners. Derrick ties her up in the boiler room, strips her, teaches her how to suck cock, clamps her pussy and electrifies her thighs! It isnt long before Krissys pleading for him to stop turns into her begging him for more! Once the bondage fucking and orgasms take over a hot girls cunt and mind there is no return!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:32
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Krissy Lynn

Shackled Bounty
f63708a6af23a2356fed1558a8e1d3e2.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bound Heat
Cast: Kristine Crystalis, Bara Brass, Nella Bony, Marie Veckova (as Mia Me), Ally Style, Amy Van, Jeanette Lee, Coxy Smith, Amy Denis, Denisa Heaven, Alicia Nell, Sandik Novak, Liza Black, Peter Plech, Jiri Denis

Their value is far greater then the precious rare commodity they are shackled to produce. What price will be paid for such treasures?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:52
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1948kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Shackled Bounty

BondageSex - Aria Alexander
0c9174afc607105fbed79aebd8b21c61.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Face Fucking, Flexible, Hand Over Mouth, Hitachi, Interracial, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Slave Girl Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Three Way, Throat Boardi

Bound in a brutal back arch that presents her all natural breasts on display like a ship figurehead, Aria's arms are spread wide and belted to a board. This is an extremely hard position to maintain. Let's make it harder, shall we? Time for some throat training. The set up is simple. A vibrator bolted into place between her wide spread thighs and a cock in introduced to her face. Multi tasking is hard. Multi tasking in bondage is even harder. Time for some fun.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 707.3 MB

Download BondageSex - Aria Alexander

Back