Hookers on a train - Draft

Tugboat

Does this train go to Paddington?
I was sitting on the train, reading, when two girls got on.
They had the whole empty carriage to choose from, but they chose to stand hanging onto the vertical grab-rail beside me! They were fabulous - they looked like identical twins, made even more apparent because they were wearing identical clothes: close fitting swoop-top teeshirt (bra straps showing) with sweet handfulls of round tight tits on show; semi-see-through, quite short, full skirt, with black wide- mesh tights, I could only get a teasing hint of their legs under their skirts. Actually I was willing them to sit down opposite - I'd get a much better view then!
Their only distinguishing feature that I could see was their wrist bangles - one was blue and the other was red
"Is this train going to Paddington?" Asked the blue one
"Yes it does" I replied - is that where you want to go?"
"That's right, quite the detective aren't 'ee"
"Do you live in Paddington? - no, not with that accent - don't tell, let me guess - Devon?"
"Close, Wiltshire" Blue offered
"We came up to London to find our brother, but he's nowhere and we've looked, and our money's run out so we gotto go 'ome now." That was Red
They both looked really upset.
"We gotto catch the 22:43 train back do you think we'll make it?" - Red again
I looked at my watch
"Well, bearing in mind its half past now. I don't see how - unless the train's running late, which is possible"
"We was fifteen minutes late arriving this morning" offered Blue
"I know Paddington well, I’ll take you - it'll be Platform 3 - if the train's there to be caught, we'll catch it!"
"But what if it's gone, Dinny? What if its gone? Remember its the LAST TRAIN! That's what we wanted"
Hmmm, Red is Dinny - probably short for Dinah?
"I dunno" Blue looked perplexed "We walk around till the first morning train I s'pose"
"Why don't you sit down and relax? There's nothing we can do till we get to Paddington"
"We can't sit down cos if we do you can see up our skirts! They stick out, see"
She put her hands behind her and bopped her skirt - which jumped up at the front, giving a momentary glimpse of her thighs and shadowy black thong - 0MG! I thought
"Wow! I'll not complain about that" I said huridly "- you have fabulous legs and cool tights AND one very lucky brother! What you've got needs to be admired, not hidden. Do it for me again, both together""You gotta cheek - WE decide when and how much you see, OK?"
"I'm sorry - you were so impromptu I thought you did it all the time""That's alright" - Blue intervened 'course we'll do it for you, you bein’ SO p'lite"
"Yeah, usually its just our brother we do it for u see. Ready, Pet? One, two, THREE!"
Up their skirts went! I clapped with glee!
And what’s more, up they stayed! There were two mesh-decorated thong-wrapped fat pussies just for me! I looked from one to the other, speechless
"Well?"
"Well what?"
"Well our bro would've shown his appreciation by now!"
"How?"
"Why with 'is 'otmometer of course!"
“Whats a hotmometer?"
"What shows 'ow 'ot we was"
"I'm sorry, I still don't understand"
" 'is STIFF, silly, the 'otter we be the stiffer 'e gets and 'e lets us see, right?"
"Oh, my god, I think I see, he gets his cock out to show you how stiff u’ve made it!”
"Yeah, bright aint'ee, so where’s UR appreciation?"
"You want me to show you my cock?"
"Your 'otmometer! C'mon"
They ruffled their skirts impatiently
"C'mon"
"But what if someone sees, we're on a train for god’s sake"
"Oh that's easy, we'll keep you private, you're just for us! OK"
They moved tight in front of me - it was fantastic, I could smell their scented CUNTs
"There, NOW c'mon!"
They momentarily possessed me so I did, luckily I was as stiff as I ever remember being and as I eased my jeans and Ys down, he leapt out magnificently. All I had to do was pull his foreskin back
"Oh FUCK ain't we in luck!" Red sang
"We didn't know they came free THAT big, push him down so we can see proper"
He had been standing erect, so for their full appreciation, I pushed his shaft down with my thumbs, which made him grow still further and SWELL and jerk - it felt great. They were obviously impressed, too so I pressed and released him in succession to make him dance
"Do you like him? Is he appreciative enough?” I asked, looking from one to the other
"Well, truely we never bin so 'ot, so appreciated, gotta tell u our bro's 'otmometer aint so ‘ot now”
“Pet’s right, 'es not 'arf as big!"
"Yeah, ‘n your shiny too, like its wet!"
"I Bet he'd make a yummy treat!
This time I knew what they were talking about!
"No, sorry I'm not going to give you jizz, not on the train"
I gripped my cock tight just to emphasise I was in control
"Where then?"
God they're pushy I thought but then I thought FUCK they're fantastic though
"My place?"
I was feeling good about that prospect and I gave my cock a few long slow tugs, he DID look the part, though I do say it myself
"Like I'm wet dinni"
"Me too" They couldn't take their eyes off their one-cock admiration society, and I kept him looking hard and hungry
"Look, we don't want Paddington, Paddington sucks, our place is your place" Dinny leaned across and put her two fingers in Pet's crotch: they came out wet! She rested them on my upper lip - a heavenly musky scent of CUNT' I breathed deeply, my head swam.
"We gotta change, we're everso wet.
"OK, we'll go home, but change into what?" - they had no bags that I could see
"Nuffin, change into nuffin"
"I see, I mean I think I see – Imean this I've got to see!" I was this close to shooting now!
"How far is 'home'?" Dinni asked
"Next stop" I said

See Part 2 soon

Back