Hot Gay Only For You (Update)

Deiv69

Proud Member
Riding Dixon ( Reed & Dixon)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

Reed is always enthusiastic about pleasing his partner …
but something about Dixon kicks him into overdrive! The chemistry between these two is sizzling. Reed blows Dixon,
then hops on his cock to ride it slow and deep.
Dixon smacks Reed's bubble butt as he bounces up and down on Dixon's dick. Dixon sucks Reed on the bed, then Reed asks him,
almost plaintively, to “Fuck me again!” Dixon happily drives back into Reed's hot ass and then Reed gets on top to
squat down on Dixon's cock again until they both blow their loads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3247kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 458.3 MB
Download Riding Dixon ( Reed & Dixon)

Chase Fucks Carson

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big dick, Rimming, Fingering, Blow Job, Cumshots, Muscules

If you're a fan of muscle and lots of cum – this video is for you! Chase is beefy military stud with a thick cock.
Carson is a naturally-built guy with amazing pecs and great definition. His big cock is always long and hard.
However, he has a luscious ass that needs to get pounded -- and Chase is just the man for the job.
Chase is so turned on, he can't stop rubbing Carson's body as they kiss.
He massages Carson's abs, pecs and crotch with his hands and his lips.
Carson uses his lips to worship Chase's fat cock. Carson deep throats Chase's cock.
Chase helps out by pushing Carson's head further down and fucking his face.
Carson strokes his own dick as he blows Chase. Chase bends over to go down on Carson.
Carson feeds Chase his cock, before turning around so Chase can eat out his ass.
Chase drives his tongue deep in Carson's hole. Carson's ass cheeks look incredibly inviting.
Chase is ready to stick more than his tongue in there!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 299.6 MB
Download Chase Fucks Carson

Gabriel cops it raw from his mate Jan

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex
Video language: English

I knew the video scene between Jan and Gabriel was going to be really hot. But what surprised me was that Jan did all the fucking. When I shot with Jan last year he loved having me fuck him. But this time it was Gabriel’s legs in the hair as Jan worked his cock deep inside his cute twink mate. And with a bum like’s Gabriel’s, who wouldn’t want to fuck him! There is a lot of kissing from these two hot boys. Soon Jan is down working on Gabriel’s hot dick, sucking it deep in to his throat. And then Gabriel returns the favour. Eventually Jan turns Gabriel around and proceed to fuck his mate bareback. Gabriel is face planted in the mattress as he gets drilled from behind. All of Jan’s muscles flex with each thrust. Eventually he pulls out and squirts his cum all over Gabriel’s face. We took a short break for Gabriel to clean up, and then he returned to show us how much of a cum load he can produce. Both Jan Peters and Gabriel Smits are super sexy men. It was fun watching them fuck on my bed. I hope we’ll bump in to these hot guys again sometime. They were a lot of fun to shoot with and were eager to see the results of their photos and video afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:24
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps

File size: 632.9 MB
Download Gabriel cops it raw from his mate Jan

Back