Hot Gay Only For You (Update)

Deiv69

Proud Member
Double anal raving

Video language: English

We kinda always knew these rave parties are gay sex hotspots, but here comes the proof nobody can deny. Total insanity here! Watch the hot, curvy, sweaty bodies dance around the horse hung face-painted dude who becomes the center of the hardcore fucking whirlwind. Free love to the limit! See the ultra-handsome partying men enjoy some delicious double anal penetration action and split into couples for another hour of selfless party fucking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:57
Video: 720x544, Windows Media Video V8, 1660kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 183.8 MB
Download Double anal raving

Ian, Jonsi, Angel And Johnny

Genres: Anal, condom, group sex

We return to the boys during their melee of dick sucking, ass licking, and lots of fucking. Jonsi screws Ian with his fat cock while Johnny gives a hard pounding to Angel's ass. The guys make it to the ottoman where Angel worships all the cocks he can suck. Their grand finale stars the money shots as Johnny erupts on Ian's back followed by Jonsi exploding all over Ian's face. Check it out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 444.7 MB
Download Ian, Jonsi, Angel And Johnny

Video Boys - Xavier Powell & Symon Boisdur

Release Year: 2011
Studio: VideoBoys
Cast: Xavier Powell & Symon Boisdur
Genres: Gay

There are lots of things to love about Xavier Powell. His cute twinky-boy face, his hard, chiseled abs and his fat, uncut cock. But probably the one feature that generates more excitement than any other on Xavier's body is his smooth, bubble butt. Everyone wants to fuck that sweet little ass. And if they can't fuck it themselves, then they want to see someone else really stretch that hole open.
So to give that ass the deep tissue massage that it's begging for, we called into service one of the longest, hardest cocks in the Videoboys stable, Symon Boisdur. When Symon's 9 inch cock gets hard, it stays hard. And when he's ready to fuck, he shows no mercy. Xavier's ass was destined to get that full 9 inches up, down and sideways.
Will this fucking break Xavier's sweet little ass or will he ride it like a champ? Watch and see.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 212.2 MB
Download Video Boys - Xavier Powell & Symon Boisdur

Rough And Raw - Directors Cut

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Robby Lopez,Zachary Blackwell

Novice slave (Robby Lopez), who will do anything to get a raw load in his hole, bites off more than he can chew when Master, (Zachary Blackwell), teaches him some hard lessons before he gets that jizz in his fuckhole.

He’s forced to take cigar smoke down his choking throat and endure the pain of cigar heat on his nips and has his mouth used as a human ashtray, worship Zach’s heavy leather boots, take a seriously stinging and intense flogging, submit to a high pressure enema, swallow piss, gag on Zach’s big dick, then finally gets the fucking and raw load he craves.

Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 994.5 MB
Download Rough And Raw - Directors Cut

Hot For You

JD Phoenix is a sexy man. He always has some guy after him. What he didn't know was that his best friend wanted some of him as well. They have been best buds their entire lives and now JD is going to take his friendship to a whole new level. ...

Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 770.0 MB
Download Hot For You

The Haunting Pt 3

Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Toys, Hard, Bondage, BlowJob, Red head, Black, 69, Cumshots, Faciall.

Christian Wilde plays Klaus Heist, a highly successful yet greatly disturbed artist who is severly lacking creative inspiration. After doing some research online, Klaus learns of an isolated manor for sale in the woods rumored to be one of the most haunted properties in New York — just the kind of thing to inspire a great work of art! On impulse, he purchases the house with the hope of encountering the supernatural and drives there the following day.

A spritely young real estate agent, played by Max Ryder, can’t believe he’s sold his first listing in just a day — especially since it’s notoriously known for being haunted — and he greets Klaus enthusiastically upon arrival. But Klaus has other plans. Without warning, he slams the chipper little punk against the wall and fucks him hard… in every single room of the house. Because if that doesn’t provoke the spirits to reveal themselves to him, what will?

When the plan does not work in his favor, an even more flustered Klaus kicks the useless agent out of the house he now owns and retreats to his room to paint. Without the spirits connecting to him, he decides to flip the tables and create a tribute painting for them.

What he discovers in his work is not fright, but an act of love — a guilt-ridden church pillar’s son submitting himself to his forgiving valet, their lives lost but their passion still alive and pulsing through the house. With Arnaud Chagall as the pillar’s son and Ricky Roman as the valet, Klaus is not haunted but moved by their redemptive passion fucking and the forgotten that failed to tear them apart.

Duration: 51:13
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 598.7 MB
Download The Haunting Pt 3

Meat Market

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Out In Public
Cast: anonymous
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Blow Job, Cumshots, Public Nudity

In this weeks out in public update im chillin with the homie spencer and out of nowhere we spot this guy walking around i guess to get something to eat but my boy and right away i can tell he was into it so i just went for it and offered this guy some money...the guy jumped at the offer and we took off to our secret location lol and got down to business...my boy spence was loving it..

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 518.2 MB
Download Meat Market

The arts of dual anal

he one losing the battle gets two pork swords up his ass, now we know the primary martial arts rule. Kink, desire and manliness blend together to create a unique sultry atmosphere for this scene. Muscle, swords and feathers drive men over the edge, and the sweet-looking blonde hunk is doomed to have a double helping of Asian beef up his once tight behind. The men get wilder with every thrust, and in the end gallons are spilled.

Duration: 18:02

File size: 219.7 MB
Download The arts of dual anal

The Haunting Pt 2

Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Toys, Hard, Bondage, BlowJob, Red head, Black, 69, Cumshots, Faciall.

In preparation for the release of the next installment of Jake Jaxson's hybrid horror-core sex series, The Haunting Part II: Into the Woods, we're releasing a special preview clip today to pique the interest of fans and affiliates the world over. With The Haunting Part I already a huge hit (and still the top scene at CockyBoys), we can guarantee our fans will be blown away by the complex storytelling abilities of Mr. Jaxson combined with his unique and highly erotic sex scenes.

Into the Woods introduces us to Agent Dale Cooper, a detective assigned to investigate the mysterious disappearance of lovers Jake Steel and Dillon Rossi who had gone missing since Halloween in the woods of upstate New York. During his investigation, Dale encounters way more than he bargained for when he reports sightings of a strange man (played by Ricky Roman) in a hunting coat who appears to want something from him. Dale can't seem to make sense of the situation, though, since the man disappears and reappears when he wants to, and he soon becomes completely infatuated -- even obsessed -- with him. The only way he can connect to the man is through his dreams, which become so vivid and psycho-sexual that it's difficult for him to determine what's reality and what's fantasy.

Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps

File size: 863.1 MB
Download The Haunting Pt 2

Tricks or Treats 2

Genres: Group, hairy, daddies, youngs, orgy, anal, oral, safe

"Oral, anal, 69...oh, my! The action heats up in part two of Tricks & Treats, an inter generational orgy for the ages. All your Daddy Action favorites are here, from Daddies Luciano and Brian to admirers Nelson and Jeremy. Watch as cocks get sucked, asses get plundered and licked, and everyone involved has a spankin' good time!

Duration: 20:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 301.7 MB
Download Tricks or Treats 2

Peeping-Tom

Mike, you were a naughty boy last night. How dare you come in through my window and fuck me all night long. You didn't even ask me if I was cool with that. But you know I liked it. I want you to do that again. I'll be waiting. Sincerely, Connor Patrick....

Duration: 37:03

File size: 703.6 MB
Download Peeping-Tom

Dad Nails Young Guy

Release Year: 2010

Dad decided to punish his disobedient son and put his cancer began to poke his fingers into his anus, iron the back hole .. and all in the end does not deter him deflowered guy.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 720x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 301.2 MB
Download Dad Nails Young Guy

Cant Get Enough

Studio: GayRoom
Cast: Shane Frost , Tyler Saint
Genres: Kissing, Massage, Oral Sex, Cumshot, Rimming, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Facial, Muscules, Ass, Hardcore, Tattoos, Piercing

Shane Frost is one special client. When he comes in, I always give him the best massage I can provide. I rub and massage every crevice of his body. Once I see his blissful face, I go in for the deep tissue massage. I slide my cock gently in and and out of his gaping brown-eye until he cums all over himself. He always comes back for more, he just can't get enough of what I have to offer.

Duration: 32:30
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2090kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 520.2 MB
Download Cant Get Enough

A gay show for the others

See this horny dude dances on the table, offering his tasty body to his friends. Gradually he gets surrounded with so many tasty uncut cocks the choice becomes impossible. Double anal becomes imminent as they play with his hot body and eventually take him to the black leather armchair for some beautiful double anal pounding!

Duration: 16:29

File size: 203.3 MB
Download A gay show for the others

Ricky Roman Fucks Pierre Fitch

Whenever you see Ricky Roman with that signature mischievous smirk across his face, you know he's having some dirty thoughts. But when you're about to fuck the world-famous Pierre Fitch, who wouldn't be a little bit giddy with excitement?

As a relative newcomer to the industry, Ricky really knows his CockyBoys. He actually met Pierre a little while ago in the bathroom of the New York City nightclub XL -- and by met, we mean fucked. After a few quick words, Pierre shoved his cock into Ricky's mouth and then turned him around to pummel him right then and there. Since that time, Ricky hasn't stopped thinking about returning the favor and fucking Pierre. A "wet dream come true" is what he called it.

Well, now is his chance. And Ricky took full advantage of it. We've said it many times, but we'll say it again -- nobody makes noises like Pierre when getting fucked. Ricky was so turned on by the whole thing that he actually let Pierre cum all over his face! Once again, we're glad to have made one CockyBoy's fantasy a reality.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 594.3 MB
Download Ricky Roman Fucks Pierre Fitch

The Haunting - An Epilogue - Jake Steel & Dale Cooper

Many of you have been asking -- what happened to Jake and Dillon in The Haunting: Part I? Or what did Dale Cooper see at the end of Part II? Did Klaus Heist actually have "a haunting" and what was he smiling about at the end of Part III? While I am happy to lest something remain a mystery or open to interpretation, I did want to connect a few dots and tie up a few loose ends (as an excuse for getting Dale Copper and Jake Steel in bed together)! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Jake Steel and Dale Cooper were two actors in The Haunting who just seemed right for each other. Even though they never shared a scene together, you probably found yourself looking back at the movie and wondering -- why didn't those two fuck?!

Well, we were thinking the same thing! Jake and Dale had great chemistry together behind the scenes so we thought we'd do a hot scene with them and tie up some loose ends in the trilogy to boot. Jake Jaxson once again tackled a new perspective in the horror genre to mix with hardcore sex -- the world of ghost hunting reality TV shows -- and the vice is perfectly suited to illustrate what came of that mysterious house in the woods.

We hope some holes in the plot were filled for you, but in case they weren't, perhaps Dale's tight hole getting filled up with Jake's thick cock will compensate. As victims of all the paranormal goings on in the house, the two were able to share a unique sexual bond in the same way the ill-fated yet forever-in-love boys did before them.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 710.9 MB
Download The Haunting - An Epilogue - Jake Steel & Dale Cooper

Dual anal at a truck stop

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. This holds true even if Jack is built like Apollo and sex-craving as the devil himself. Watch a hot handsome lad beat off as he secretly watches three truck drivers having fun in the bathroom. The two bald monsters sandwich a thinner friend between themselves, ruining his ass with their massive uncut cocks, so heavy they could probably break walls with them. The boy is driven crazy by the loud moans.

Duration: 20:55

File size: 260.6 MB
Download Dual anal at a truck stop

Big is Better

Cast: Chase Austin , Luke Hass
Genres: Cumshots, Oral Sex, Kissing, 69, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Muscules, Ass, Big Cock, Hardcore

Chase Austin is in town and he's looking to get some cock. Preferably large. Luckily for him, Luke Hass is available and he never backs down from a good fuck. When Chase dropped his pants, Luke stared in awe. It seems our friend Chase has a big cock of his own to share.

Duration: 30:31
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 567.1 MB
Download Big is Better

The Haunting - An Epilogue - Jake Steel & Dale Cooper

Many of you have been asking -- what happened to Jake and Dillon in The Haunting: Part I? Or what did Dale Cooper see at the end of Part II? Did Klaus Heist actually have "a haunting" and what was he smiling about at the end of Part III? While I am happy to lest something remain a mystery or open to interpretation, I did want to connect a few dots and tie up a few loose ends (as an excuse for getting Dale Copper and Jake Steel in bed together)! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Jake Steel and Dale Cooper were two actors in The Haunting who just seemed right for each other. Even though they never shared a scene together, you probably found yourself looking back at the movie and wondering -- why didn't those two fuck?!

Well, we were thinking the same thing! Jake and Dale had great chemistry together behind the scenes so we thought we'd do a hot scene with them and tie up some loose ends in the trilogy to boot. Jake Jaxson once again tackled a new perspective in the horror genre to mix with hardcore sex -- the world of ghost hunting reality TV shows -- and the vice is perfectly suited to illustrate what came of that mysterious house in the woods.

We hope some holes in the plot were filled for you, but in case they weren't, perhaps Dale's tight hole getting filled up with Jake's thick cock will compensate. As victims of all the paranormal goings on in the house, the two were able to share a unique sexual bond in the same way the ill-fated yet forever-in-love boys did before them.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 710.9 MB
Download The Haunting - An Epilogue - Jake Steel & Dale Cooper

Dual anal at a truck stop

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. This holds true even if Jack is built like Apollo and sex-craving as the devil himself. Watch a hot handsome lad beat off as he secretly watches three truck drivers having fun in the bathroom. The two bald monsters sandwich a thinner friend between themselves, ruining his ass with their massive uncut cocks, so heavy they could probably break walls with them. The boy is driven crazy by the loud moans.

Duration: 20:55

File size: 260.6 MB
Download Dual anal at a truck stop

Big is Better

Cast: Chase Austin , Luke Hass
Genres: Cumshots, Oral Sex, Kissing, 69, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Muscules, Ass, Big Cock, Hardcore

Chase Austin is in town and he's looking to get some cock. Preferably large. Luckily for him, Luke Hass is available and he never backs down from a good fuck. When Chase dropped his pants, Luke stared in awe. It seems our friend Chase has a big cock of his own to share.

Duration: 30:31
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 567.1 MB
Download Big is Better

Red and Angelito 2013

Did someone call for some big latin pinga and tite latin booty. Well this is hot off the press.
Red comes to the Black Rayne Family along with newly and freshly fucked Angelito. Red is a tall big dick toting performer who loves tite young boi pussi.
Angelito was ready for it all as soon as we said roll camera. Instant chemistry and it helps that they are both sexxi as fuck too.
Lets get it in. Red leaves his huge nutt load in Angelitos booty hole. Lets get it in and in and in and then again!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 24:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 720.0 MB
Download Red and Angelito 2013

Gabriel Clark and Liam Emmerson

We've always thought Liam Emerson looked like a younger version of Gabriel Clark. They both have the same hairstyle, the same dark eyes, and the same sneaky smile. The also have similar accents and big uncut cocks, so we really couldn't find a pairing more perfect.

Gabriel really took on the mentor role to Liam, encouraging him to try a threesome some time and develop something he calls "cum appreciation." Liam was very curious and turned on, of course, and it wasn't long before he was on his knees and sucking Gabriel's dick!

Gabriel was so turned on by Liam that he began to fuck him with his clothes on, but then they both quickly stripped down to fuck the proper way. There was a table in the room made of crystal clear glass, so Gabriel decided to rail Liam while he was sprawled across it. You could literally see everything happening, including the two big loads gushed out by both Gabriel and Liam!

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 514.7 MB
Download Gabriel Clark and Liam Emmerson

Big Boys Like To Play

Chase Young likes to hang out with the older crowd. He ends up getting all the attention because of his boyish good looks. However, he forgot one thing, big boys like to play rough. Lets see if our pretty boy can handle some mature rough housing. ...

Duration: 36:53

File size: 700.7 MB
Download Big Boys Like To Play

Rub Him - Magic Hands (The Rock & Robert Axel)

Release Year: 2010

In this week's RubHim I had a client that was referred to me by another of my regulars because of my special services and magic hands. He seemed really tense in his upper back and shoulders because of all the stress he was having at work, so he was definitely in need of the special. I obliged, and he was rather accepting cause he knew what I could do! You guys won't want to miss this steamy massage session!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 35:11
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 396.7 MB
Download Rub Him - Magic Hands (The Rock & Robert Axel)

Twinky cocksucker

Studio: Twink Pop Stars
Cast: anonymous
Genres: Oral,anal,cumchot,twink

The guys in the red room good facilities and large member who is good in the anus without lubrication

Duration: 21:41
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1535kbps

File size: 264.9 MB
Download Twinky cocksucker

Penis Chirapsia

Patrick Hunter needs a set of strong hands to apply some friction to his pleasure zones. He came to the right place. Tyler is a beefcake and he's going to take care of our friend Patrick. Except, it won't be his hands causing the friction. ...

Duration: 36:47

File size: 698.1 MB
Download Penis Chirapsia

Asshole Work-Out

Mike Demarco has been dealing with a nasty lower back pain. He came to Tyler, and his saintly hands, for some relief. Mike didn't expect getting his asshole worked-out and his face jizz-glazed over too!...

Duration: 34:19

File size: 651.3 MB
Download Asshole Work-Out

Michael - strokes his uncut cock

Michael is one of those strong, muscular types who cares a lot about his body. He loves working out at the gym and has a strict fitness routine that keeps his muscles rock hard. He's also played football, soccer, and hockey growing up so I guess you could call him macho.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 282.1 MB
Download Michael - strokes his uncut cock

The Hottest Ass Around

Genres: Twinks, Tattoos, Military, Navy, Kissing, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Facial

Who on earth in their right mind could ever resist a young cutie in his traditional blue and white naval costume? Not Jay Osbourne, that's for fucking sure, when he meets up with Kamyk Walker in a seaport bar. Seconds on from first meeting Walker in his regalia, Osbourne is flashing his come-to-bed eyes and getting all the right signals in return.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2517kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 410.6 MB
Download The Hottest Ass Around

Back