***My collection GAY clips

The title says it all. An "Afternoon Alone" for a sexy stud like Erron is just as hot as it sounds. A little idle time on his hands and Erron soon finds a few of his favorite things help him occupy the time. A sexy magazine gets the juices flowing and his favorite butt toy makes the hours fly by.

Video: mp4 , 640x480px. , 2499 Kbps , 00:09:27 , 178.06 MB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

I dunno what's gotten into me. Ever since my dalliance with young Scout Cole, I've been struggling to stay focussed. I'm a Scoutmaster. I became a Scoutmaster to teach young men how to be the best versions of themselves. I did not sign up to be sexually distracted by anything with a cute ass in a tight pair of shorts. And yet, here I am.

That said, for some weeks now I've been fairly successful in managing to avoid temptation. I've kept out of Scout Cole's way, although God knows the looks he's been shooting me have been very difficult to ignore. I thought I might be on safer ground with Scout Ethan. He's a very sensible boy with a strong work ethic. Taking him out on a trail gave me an opportunity to impart the more appropriate type of knowledge to a Scout. And all went very well. at least at first. The boy has an incredible understanding of forest ecosystems and he lapped up everything I cared to share about surviving in the wild.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 10100 Kbps , 00:22:42 , 1.62 GB

Download from:

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 9596 Kbps , 00:33:12 , 2.26 GB

Download from:

Scene 2 begins with Buckshot Man Brian Hansen and Matt Cole bathing in the lake. They find a rock that is jutting out above the surface on which they can kiss and explore each other. Hansen slides his way down the stunningly built Cole and services him. Hansen offers his glistening bubble butt to Cole, who goes to town, licking and getting him ready to be taken on that rock. Cole pounds him against the rock. Hansen splashes himself with his own cum, before Cole pulls out and drenches Hansen.

Video: mp4 , 960x720px. , 2506 Kbps , 00:15:39 , 295.58 MB

Download from:

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 1812 Kbps , 00:22:20 , 310.81 MB

Download from:

Jonny PITT: Jerks OFF In Bed (Part 2)

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2195 Kbps , 00:09:13 , 155.44 MB

Download from:

Taking a long hike the woods on a hot summer day can really build up a sweat. Jonathan and David have definitely worked up a good sweat on this summer afternoon. Emerging from the woods they find themselves poolside in a strangers back yard. It appears no one is home and the water is too inviting to resist. Being young and adventurous guys, they help them selves to a cool refreshing dip. As these guys help each other out of their clothes and dive into the water they soon find they can�t resist the sight of each other. Being alone and without a care in the world they draw close in the middle of the pool. Half naked and making out in a stranger�s pool gets both of these guys very excited. The risk of getting caught makes them all the more horny for each other.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2497 Kbps , 00:21:13 , 399.3 MB

Download from:

Back