My Unexpected Visitor

Tugboat

I've just started a new story about the girl in the picture, mainly to find out how this site works
Feel free to respond.
Tugboat
Revised: 01:00 Aug 29'23(13views), Aug 29'23 07:30(20views), 10:15(22views) /Aug 30'23 11:45(36views), 18:00(49views)
---------
When I answered the door bell, I found this apparition looking at me: a young Japanese girl wearing a ‘regulation’ Japanese
School ‘sailor suit’ uniform.
“Hello” she said “my friend Penny tell me you make pictures of girls, is that you?”
“Er, yes, sometimes I do, - it’s a hobby. Are you asking to have a portrait done?"
"Yeah, wot'll it cost?”
“Well, that depends on what's required, and other arrangements”
“Penny say you will remember her granny’s frilly apron?”
“Oh, Penny, yes, how could I ever forget photographing her! . . . you had better come inside”
Could this be the start of something BIG I wondered - the thought of Penny in her Granny’s apron brought a delicious
hard on! (but more on Penny later) lead my apparition into the back room where she turned round and said
“I very glad to be here, Penny tell me you will specially like my school uniform

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 00.21.54.png

“I do, and you look ‘specially’ good in it! Thank you for coming”
She turned round and faced me. I’m certain she noticed my stiff as I looked her up and down - I found her delicate young body,
her short skirt and her expanse of bare midriff excited me, Mojo jerked. I couldn't tell whether or not she was wearing a bra.
“So you will make pictures of me? Sexy pictures?” She turned and put her foot up onto the sofa cushion, her hand slid her skirt
up showing her thighs right up to her white cotton panties and her butt cheeks - WOW! I felt Mojo jerk for delight and put my
hand over him and squeezed his head to encourage him to throb for me. I wanted desperately to let him out, for her to want
him. But I realised I didn't even know her name. I couldn't get the picture of her cotton-clad pussy out of my head.
“Pictures of you couldn’t be anything but sexy!
I LOVE your cute bottom, we must have a picture of that!
Stay there while I get my camera" . . . .
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 07.49.52.png

On my return, I found she had climbed up and was standing on the seat, with her cheeky ass towards me .
She looked over her shoulder - with the taunting/haunting look only young girls know how to do - as I said,
jokingly:
“Oh, wot a lovely bot U got!”
“I’m happy you like me! You make nice picture of my bot?”
“I so like you! Together we’ll make lots of lovely pictures!”
“Ooooh yes, lots, lovely & sexy! You want me take pants off? Show me all down there?”

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 11.38.40.png

I thought YES! but instead I said
"No, not yet - we mustn't rush and anyway, with your permission, I'd like to take them off for you"
"Oooooooh Mister, I like that!"
"Good, then let's sit down and make a plan"
I patted the seat for her to sit and pulled over a chair for me to sit opposite her (and gaze
at her intently). I think she ensures her thighs were on maximum view. Soon, however, I became
conscious of her breast: the light caught it pushing her blouse out towards me.

Attachments

• 1Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 09.23.04.png
    1Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 09.23.04.png
    4 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back