New Adult Games From 2017 And Until Today

MabDK

Holy Slaves – Episode 1

Date: 18.08.2017
Language: English
Version: Episode 1
Censored: No
Size: 292 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Sexual Training, Slave, Futa on Female, Domination, Blackmail, Masturbation, Magic

Info: Have you ever realized how it is — to hide your dick? But do you know the feeling when you should hide it in a nunnery where sexual rituals are common? No? But it is familiar to Lily.
Ready to go for everything for the sake of contact with her mother, Lily is forced to become a nun, submitting to a imperious abbess-aunt, hiding that she has a penis when around so many seductive girls and unexpected blackmail awakens the most hidden lustful desires..

Download links:

Holy Slaves – Episode 1 (vshare link download around 10 min)

Corruption - New Version 0.55

Date: 20.08.2017
Version: 0.55
Size: 3610 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Titsjob, Groped, Humilation, Family Sex, Lesbian, Orgy, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Sexual Training, Corruption, Mind Control, Harem, Voyeur

Info:
Gameplay:

I like corruption topics. The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
You can see different events for each corruption level.

Changelog 0.55:
- Maria new corruption level
- Maria (Talk, Picture) action added scenes
- Maria added action scenes : Caress, Pet Play, Flasher Play
- Maria New action : Worship, Sex
- Mrs.Simpson new corruption level scene
- Mrs.Simpson random event added scene
- Mrs.Simpson (Talk, Video recording) added scenes
- Mrs.Simpson added action scene : Class Play <Megan & Emily>
- Mom & Sister added video recording scene
- Michelle added Date scene
- Michelle added random event
- shop new event scene
- event scene with Lucy at the bar
- Remodeling school (new places and new women)
- added Intro skip menu
- added new Potion
- added Phone call screen
- added new place : Subway
Computer Password: 1546

Download links:

Corruption - New Version 0.55 part 1 (Download time around 30 min)
Corruption - New Version 0.55 part 2 (Download time around 30 min)
Corruption - New Version 0.55 part 3 (Download time around 25 min)

My Legacy - New Version 0.8.3

Date: 20.08.2017
Version: 0.8.3
Size: 1760 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Footjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Titsjob, Sexual Training, Threesome, Lesbian, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Spanking, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur

Info: This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn’t all alone. He has his pals “Mr. D” and “the brain”. All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

Download links:

My Legacy - New Version 0.8.3 (Download will take around 50 min)

(Remember you can download more then one of my links at the same time enjoy)

Vikings Daughter - New Version 1.1.0

Date: 19.08.2017
Version: 1.1.0
Size: 206 mb
Tags: Unity-3D, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Warrior, Fantasy

Info: A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith’s son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief’s beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

Download links:

Vikings Daughter - New Version 1.1.0 (Download will take around 5 min)

Katie’s Corruption – New Version 1.07

Date: 15.08.2017
Version: 1.07
Size: 237 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Anal, Lesbian, Humilation, Groped, Old Man, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Interracial, Netorare, Cheating, Erotic Adventure,

Info: I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
– Corruption
– Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
– Netorare
– Cheating
– Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
– Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those “manipulation points” on the right top corner to progress!

Warning: Only saves from 1.01 and up will work from now on.

Download links:

Katie’s Corruption – New Version 1.07 (Download will take around 6 min)

Two Sides - New Version 0.04a

Date: 22.08.2017
Version: 0.04a
Size: 208 mb
Tags: Unity-3D, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Violation, Family Sex, Transformation, Pervert

Info: Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
The difference of this game is that it focuses on the principles of each player. During the game, the player can decide on the actions of the main character, putting his or her principles, goals and tastes into their decisions, conquering older or younger girls, attempting an incestuous romance, heterosexual, gay or both, and many other things.
The possibilities will be many, and with each update, I will be bringing a series of new events and choices that may lead you to different endings. Along with a rich and flexible story I will also try to bring an immersion in terms of gameplay and interaction, especially in sex scenes.
Possibilities of:
- Start romance with all the girls and boys (interesting) inside the game;
- Call characters for dates;
- Start romance with mother, sister, aunt and cousins;
- Start being straight and / or gay (lesbian);
- To be able to kiss, to fuck, to masturbate, to dominate, to force, to humiliate and to deflorate;

Changelog 0.04a:
- Hidden sexual event with Anny in the bathroom (Only for Patreons $15+)
- Event with Anny in the morning and sexual scene (the day after the protagonist arrived home)
- More content in C.A.D.E and his first test (first transformation of the protagonist)
- 01 new quest (Losing My Virginity)
Map system (locomotion) (freedom of the player to visit places in the game)
- 03 new places (visitable) (Bret Garage, aunt Leyla House and Pool)
- 01 new event at Aunt Leyla’s house
- 03 new characters (aunt Leyla, Jimmy and Denny Gardener)
- Event with Bret in the garage and sexual scene (progress of the quest “The Drug of Sex”)
- Player’s Transformation Event

Download links:

Two Sides - New Version 0.04a (Download will take around 5 min)

Cougar X - New August Build

Date: 16.08.2017
Version: August Build
Size: 227 mb
Tags: Unity-3D, Action, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Erotic Content, Forced, Captured, Tied, Family Sex, Mother-Son,

Info: It isn't until a panicked call that
Vanessa and Karen are up and at arms with
some pretty wicked toys!
Enter the shoes of Vanessa, a seductive mother with some
vengeance in mind for whichever asshole
is the one behind the abduction of her darling and handsome
son, Josh.
Vanessa may be slow, but the moment
her bat lands a hit, it's home run for the team.
By day Karen is the sweet and ever caring French teacher,
but by night she’s the mischievous Kitcat who's out having “fun” with her cousin, Adam.
Using steel talons as her choice of weapon, Karen swiftly and gracefully rips through any opponent who has a connection to her lover's
kidnapping.

Download links:

Cougar X - New August Build (Download will take around 6 min)

Bron's Quest - Beta Version

Date: 16.09.2016
Version: Beta
Size: 77 mb
Tags: Flash Game, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Humilation, Groping, Elf, Fantasy

Info: A silly fantasy romp featuring a clueless and fourth wall-breaking protagonist, elves, orks, wizardry, bravery and idiocy. Beta available to backers. Original script by Taxcup.

Download links:

Bron's Quest - Beta Version (Download will take around 2 min)

Kendra's World - New Version 0.1

Date: 21.08.2017
Version: 0.1
Size: 434 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventures, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Interracial, Seduction, Lesbian, Fingering,

Info: Kendra is an 18 year old girl who’s moved to a new city with her parents, she’s just about to start her final year at her new school, what she does there however is up to you. This is just a demo so it’s not very long but it does have voice acting in certain places.
She got most of the world for her feet.. young and beautifull.. what will her choices make her become?

Download links:

Kendra's World - New Version 0.1 (Download will take around 10 min)

A Very Small Business - New Version 0.0.2

Date: 21.08.2017
Version: 0.0.2
Size: 540 mb
Tags: Date-Sim, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: You play as a young man who is managing a very small business from home, trying to make enough money to move his business to a new level.
As you were too focused on developing your business you overlooked your relationship with your girlfriend, Laura. It is just now that you realized it and you need to take urgent measures to restore it. She is still living with you, but she is so close to leave.
Find the right work-life balance!
Do that and save $50,000 to win the game!

Changes in version 0.0.2:
Highlights:

- Two new difficulty levels: Easy and Very Easy, both having some limitations regarding sex scenes compared to Normal level.
- More interactions with Laura, including a new Talk section with two subsections: Small Talk and Talk About.
- Talk About is for topic you discover by talking to her and isn't available at the beginning.
- Small Talk is just chatting to her. It may reveal her dreams, ideas and work-life stories.
- Small Talk is the way to learn about her interactions with Joleen.
- Small Talk may reveal the topic of Guests Room. You can then discuss about that in Talk About and guests room location will be unlocked.
- Guests Room can be improved by: painting the walls, buying carpet, buying furniture.
- Small Talk may bring up the topic of Yoga Studio. This will unlock the location and it will become visitable.
- Going to yoga studio you briefly interact with the coach.
- Laura can now be admired in the Kitchen during both mornings and evenings.
- Laura can now be admired in the Living-room, this time for an animated scene.
- Bathroom masturbation and risky masturbation, including achievement for risky masturbation. She gets really mad if she catches you. But you get +3 energy from adrenaline rush, if she doesn't.
- Not taking trash out accounts for less relationship points as the relationship gets better.
- Daydreaming. Just a sample daydream.
- Startup scene with invitation to help me pick the graphics for the next version of Laura.
- Numerous tunes and fixes.

Download links:

A Very Small Business - New Version 0.0.2 (Download will take around 12 min)

Back