Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.) - Vol. 2

Duration: 00:33:59
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 2359 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "BRAINWASHED BY THE STICK" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/29/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, MILF, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMMES, BDSM, DUNGEON, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, SLAVE FEEDING, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, CANING, CANED, RATTAN CANE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SHINY LATEX BODYSUIT, GLOSSY PVC CLOTHING, LEATHER BOOTS, LATEX BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, BOOT FETISH, STILETTOS, KNEE HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT LICKING, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Lady Bellatrix and Lady Nina return to the dungeon to check on their prisoner who has been kept on lockdown and on strict food rations for the previous three days. He whimpers at their return and they soon have him grovelling at their boots and begging for food, which they delight in feeding him after stamping it into the floor with their beautiful, cruel boots. They then make him confess his love of the Female Empire as they cane him hard, taking satisfaction from his cries.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:06:36
FileSize: 842 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "GREEN BENCH AGONY EARNS HIM A TOILET REWARD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/28/24)
TAGS:
GREENSTOOL, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, BREATH PLAY, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Misha has the green bench out for some hardcore face sitting on her slave. The surface of the bench is a slab of wood with a light piece of fabric covering it so when the Mistress sits on the slaves face he really suffers. Misha plans on using the slave as her full toilet so thinks he should earn it first. She starts by sitting on his face in a forward position and lifts her legs up off the ground so all the weight is centered on her ass. After making him fight for air she turns into a reverse position and this time with her ass on his face brings her feet up to rest on his chest. While it causes pain he can breathe with her legs up so she drops them to the ground so his nose and mouth are again sealed.

"Why don't you bring your tongue up to my asshole and make yourself more useful" she tells him. She then turns sideways on the bench and you can see the agony on the slaves face as his nose gets crushed between her ass cheeks with the extra weight on his mouth and forehead. The slave is really crying out in pain so she has him turn his head sideways so she can sit on him in that manner. Look at his face, he is hurting. She tells him to consider himself lucky. She then resumes her original position of forward sitting to again smother him. It's been fun, including the slaves tears of 'joy', but she needs him to lay on the floor. She pulls the fabric of her onesy to the side, farts in his face, and then tells him to open his mouth. Hope he's hungry!

Download LINK:

Download File (842.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:09:30
FileSize: 1385 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOMINA PLANET: "BE MY BIDET AND HUMAN TOILET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/13/23)
TAGS:
SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, PUSSY CLEANING, ASS EATING, PUSSY EATING, ASS CLEANER, PUSSY CLEANER, FACE FUCKING, ANAL TONGUE FUCKING, HUMAN TOILET, HUMAN TOILET PAPER, BEGGING, TOILET SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY PUSSY LICKING, DIRTY ASS LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Mean Queen Violet Viper has trained a new slave and is now taking him through the final stages of his training; toilet slavery. She walks into the bathroom stark naked, dragging the slave, also stark naked, on a leash behind Her. He can't see as She's fastened a blindfold over his eyes, making him fearful of what's coming next from the volatile Violet.

"Slave, as you know you're responsible for my perfect pussy and asshole - a privilege for sure, but you must take the good with the bad. I fucked my boyfriend, went to the gym without showering, and just took a dump about an hour ago. Smell my dirty pussy first piggie"

She pulls his leash and his face into Her sloppy, fishy pussy, grabbing the back of his head and mashing his face into Her dirty crotch. He coughs and chokes, but knows better than to piss Her off and inhales deeply.

"Do you like the smell, bitch? If you like that, check out my dirty asshole"

She turns around, keeping a tight rein on the leash so he can't move his head far from Her smeary asshole. She pulls the leash again his head moves in between Her pert little ass cheeks.

"I don't hear deep sniffing, bitch! Smell my asshole and maybe you can tell what I had for dinner last night"

He sniffs deeply, but She gets bored quickly, turns around again and tells him to start licking:

"Start cleaning out the sweat and cum, piggie. You're gonna love the flavor of this new guy....mmmm"

She pushes his head into Her sweet pussy, making him stick his tongue out while She wipes Her pussy up and down over his tongue.

"You're just a pussy rag for me to wipe with, now suck everything out"

She pushes his head in hard to Her pussy, holding it there until She satisfied. She turns around again, spreads Her ass cheeks and pushes his head into Her dirty, smelly ass.

"Ok, now get that tongue busy. First around the inside of the crack, moving closer to the bullseye. Then you're gonna go on a treasure hunt, bitch"

He tastes the bitter remnants once his tongue get into Her asshole, but She just gets more aggressive, putting his head back on the toilet and fucking his face with Her ass. She finally tells him he can have something "to wash the taste out". She spits a big, fat loogie into his mouth and makes him swallow it. When he doesn't thank Her immediately, She slaps him across the face, hard.

She has him climb in the bathtub on his back and tells him to open his mouth. She makes him beg to be Her toilet before pissing all over his face and into his open mouth, he coughs and sputters, but the piss keeps coming. After She's done, She makes him lick the piss off of Her thighs and pussy, before leaving him in the tub and warning him to lick up every drop of piss before he will be allowed to shower and leave the tub.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:10:30
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1329 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AVA AND HONEY - DEEP FULL WEIGH SMOTHER FUN" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/02/24)
TAGS:
ASS BOUNCING, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, FEET ON FACE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BONDAGE, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FULLWEIGHT, HUMILIATION, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER FEMALE ASS, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS FETISH, SADISTIC ASS
DESCRIPTION: Ava and Honey love alpha men. That’s why it’s extra funny when they come across little weak betas. There is so much to use them for! The possibilities are endless. Betas are so stupid and have little shrimp dicks. This combination makes betas so naive and vulnerable. Hot girls can basically do whatever they want to them, and they don’t really have a choice but to take it. The girls are the ultimate brats! They climb all over him like he isn’t even there. His breathing is not on the priority list. The girl’s hangout on him and make fun of him for being such a bozo. Then they are going to leave him there while they go out. And all that’s left is for him to savor the smell of their ass and feet on his face.

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:06:42
FileSize: 680 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "YAZ'S HUMAN BIKE SEAT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/01/24)
TAGS:
JEANS FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, DENIM, STATIONARYBIKE, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY BODY, BRUNETTE, BONDAGE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, TOES LICKING, TATTOO, ARMPIT FETISH, ARMPITS LICKING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMELLING, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, BREATH PLAY, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Yaz is not even 5' feet tall but she has a wicked hot body and a beautiful bubble butt. In this scene she exercises on the stationary bike while using the slaves head as her bike seat. He is secured to a bench, not that he would rather be anywhere else but just to remind him he's there until Yaz decides she has had enough of him. She is wearing denim shorts so the movement does cause some discomfort for him. What good is a workout without some pain after all. After a while she stops peddling to insure her ass is totally covering his nose and mouth. She lets him kick a bit then bounces on his face. "Do you like being my bike seat?" she asks him and of course he does. Yaz says his head is really comfortable and she might have to donate him to the local gym. "Girls of all sizes will be sitting on your face" she tells him.

After some more peddling Yaz gets off the bike and lays on the floor. She tells the slave to get himself out of the cuffs and to then lick her feet and armpits. An hour later he is out of the cuffs and Yaz says all the sweat has dried up but now she smells even worse as the bacteria has had time to multiply. While the slave licks her soles she sniffs her pits and says they are really bad. She calls him to her pits and has him lick both of them.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (680.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:13:39
FileSize: 1972 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "SHOWING CUCKIE WHAT IT TAKES TO SATISFY ME!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/12/23)
TAGS:
BIG BLACK COCK, BBC, CUM CLEAN UP, SHOE FETISH, HEEL SUCKING, ALPHA COUPLE, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, SHINY STOCKINGS, NYLON, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CUNNILINGUS, PUSSY LICKING, BIG TITS, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SEX, PUSSY CLEANING, BIG DICKS, ORAL SERVITUDE, CUCKY, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BDSM, CUCKOLDRESS, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: This has to be the perfect set up for me. I have my super hung muscular alpha ready to absolutely plough my pussy in one corner, and in the other, an attentive little cuckie bitch to carry out all his helpful duties! My alpha Mannie is incredibly well endowed! His cock stands tall and hard, dwarfing that of my cuckie's skinny pencil dick. As I wrap my lips around my bulls cock, cuckie lays beneath us ready to catch all that cock juice spit in his mouth! My pussy throbs in anticipation for my bull's cock! Mannie provides pure pussy pleasure as he laps at my swelling clit with his tongue, my pathetic cuckie sucking the tips of my heels clean instead! Ha! Then I receive the pounding I had been craving. Mannie pushing his hard long weapon deep into my pussy as cuckie provides that perfect back support! It was only a matter of time before I catch a messy load in my pussy! Of course little cuckie is there once again to lap it all out with his slutty mouth!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Duration: 00:09:28
FileSize: 1380 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "LOSER HAS TO LICK SPUNK FOR ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/11/23)
TAGS:
MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, COCK TEASE, TEASING, ASS TEASE, CHALLENGE, JERKING, FISHNET STOCKINGS, BIG BLACK COCK, BBC, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, BIG TITS, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ORGASM, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: It's time for a cruel JOI game! On this occasion there will be only ONE winner! I summon my two slaves to get their cocks out of their pants and jerk them for me! As I tease them both between my whopping titties and with my peachy ass, they both grow solid as a rock! With both of them as well endowed as one another, a wet and wild sword fight provided plenty of further entertainment for me. The first battle of two! The second competitive element began when I task them both with jerking off for me! I want those balls emptied before me! More teasing and verbal encouragement saw them tug frantically in an attempt to be the first one to cum! The stakes were high, with the loser being left blue balled and having to guzzle up the winners cum! Who's your money on?

Download LINK:

Last edited:
Back