Ruined Orgasm Jerk Off Instructions

niamor29

Mandy wants to ruin your orgasm, boys (Mandy Flores)

Im so fucking hot in this clip, boys. I play with myself for you to see and lick my own juices. I tell you how much I love you to jack off your cocks to me and blow your load for me. Then, at the end of this clip, I make you suffer!! But, you love it, dont you baby? You love to suffer for your Mandygirl!!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Rapidgator:
mfruin.wmv

Bratty Bunny - I Make you Ruin It

I just love when you follow me and my instructions... whether I give you a chance or not. You'll still follow through and obey my commands. Let's get you nice and hard first, then have you stroke it lots, and of course.... the finale. Time to ruin it for me. HAHA! I just love when you do. I know it's more fun to be in pain than pleasure for me. To make your balls ache and your body shiver. Some evil instruction for you tonight. Ruin it, bitch!

Category = Ruined Orgasm
Tags = Bratty Bunny, JOI, Ruined Orgasm JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom, Humiliation

Rapidgator:
BBIMYRI.mp4

Bratty Bunny - Ass Worship Work Out

Allen's custom clip:Would like you to wear a sports bra and some small tight fitting shorts. With a thong underneath.Would like you to be working out/stretching. Focus of video is you teasing me with your perfect ass. Through out the video you red light/green light me. Tell me when to jerk, and to stop jerking. Shortly into the video you start teasing me with your thong, pulling your shorts down just past your butt. Would like you to stretch your upper body while on your stomach like in Yoga butt, telling me you'll never get a better view of your bubble butt. Also love when you squeeze your ass and let it go, telling me how perfect your bubble butt is. Would like you to give me a cum countdown, telling me to cum to your ass. If you could be on stomach, stretching your upper body like in yoga butt, tightening your perfect ass that would be great. I will let you decide if i get a good orgasm or a ruined one (having to let go at the end of count down).

Category: Ruined Orgasm JOI, Ruined, FEMDOM, JOI, Bratty Bunny

Rapidgator:
BBAWWO.m4v

Last edited:
Bratty Bunny - Chastity Slave Forever

Custom clip: " I would love a clip where you're going to finally let me cum after a full week in chastity. You can tease me with your perfect body in some sexy lingerie to make sure my balls are nice and full/blue and my cock is throbbing against my cage. You know I can't wait to cum for you, I've been looking forward to this all week. But you have a surprise for me. You didn't say you'd actually unlock my cage to let me cum. Instead you'll have me cum with a hitachi on the underside of my cage. Making vibrate my sissy clitty like a good chastity slave. You can have me cum into a shot glass or my hand, whichever you prefer and I'll swallows my ruined orgasm for you like a good slut. I'm completely yours now and I'll never be able to have a normal orgasm again.

Category: Ruined Orgasm JOI, Ruined, FEMDOM, JOI, Bratty Bunny, Tease & Denial

Rapidgator:
BBCSF.m4v

Last edited:
Bratty Bunny - Ruined Orgasm Let me see it

Go ahead, let me see it. Show it to me. Take it out. Play with it like you always do. But listen to me when I tell you to do what I want. Got it? I want you to follow along and stroke your dick and then you will ruin it for me. I want the cum to dribble out the tip of your dick. I'll make you do a few more things as well, but you just need to buy this and play my game. Let me see it, let me see you ruin it for me.

Category: Ruined Orgasm JOI, Ruined, FEMDOM, JOI, Bratty Bunny, Tease & Denial, Incest

Rapidgator:
BBROLMSI.m4v

Last edited:
BrattyBunny - BecauseISaidSo

Custom Clip: make a clip were you tease me and tell me how I you are going to f***e me to eat my cum if I want to ever experience a satisfying orgasm. Near the end of the clip do a cum countdown but at 1 make me take my hands off and ruin my orgasm so it dribbles out and order to me to lick up my cum. Then tease me again and tell me how I have earnt a satisfying orgasm but tell me in order to cum I must cum into my mouth but when you get to one on the cum countdown make me let go of my cock and make me ruin another orgasm into my mouth. Then completely deny me so I am left with the taste of cum and still haven?t had a proper orgasm.

Rapidgator:
BBBISS.mp4

Last edited:
Bratty Bunny - Stealing Sisters Dirty Panties

You are caught stealing your sister panties and she makes you regret it!

Rapidgator:
BBSSDP.m4v

Last edited:
BB - Ruin It

Category = Ruined Orgasm
Tags = Bratty Bunny, JOI, Ruined Orgasm JOI, ruin, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom, Humiliation

JOIRUIN.mp4

BB - Ruination

You're in for it tonight! A ruination! Go ahead, jerk that dick like a silly fool. A professional masturbater. A chronic orgasm cum shooter. You'll be cumming in this clip, just not like the regular shoot as far as you can make a mess cum. The kind that drips out of your dick, pulsing in your hand but not stroking while you cum, oh no. You will ruin it for me. Yes, because this kind of cumming shows just how weak and obedient you are for me. More for my pleasure..... well... all for my pleasure. haha. I love when you follow through my instructions like a good b0y.

Category = Ruined Orgasm
Tags = Bratty Bunny, JOI, Ruined Orgasm JOI, ruin, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom, Humiliation

Rapidgator:
JOIRU1N.m4v

JOI- Inevitable

Category: Ruined Orgasms
Tags: Female Domination, Humiliation, Ruin, Goddess Worship, JOI, Sub Training, Masturbation Instruction, Brat Girls, Cock Tease, Jerk Off Instructions, Cum Countdown, Edging Games, Orgasm Control, Femdom POV, Slave Training, Masturbation Encouragement, Ruined Orgasms, Submission

Rapidgator:
JOII.mp4

Back