Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not until... (write your feedback)

• Nope

• Total voters

ariakas

Important Info:

We still have a long road, but we are launching our Engine Test version to all publics to get some feedback and start building a strong community who wants to take part on this game.

Become an Agent of Heels in our Patreon.
Engine Test Version (08/02/2017): Download from mega.nz

*We are currently developing the game, but after we finish each volume of this game series, they will be launched for FREE.

Game Overview:

Misadventures of Agent Romanov is the first game of the Agents of Heels series, an Adult Interactive Fiction Visual Novel designed in Comic format.

We are aiming to combine the best of the narrative games (accurate descriptions and immersive dialogs where the user can choose between different paths), RPG’s (stat management, inventory, branches, etc.) and Comics (full-screen, beautiful renders, re-readable vignettes, etc.).

The main character for this volume is Agent Romanov, a lovely red-headed spy that takes part in risky missions with lots of action. You will have to struggle against a menacing alien force, an army from an evil corporation, inside conspiracies, and villains that won’t make your life easy.

In all those situations, you will have to decide which path you want to follow: Do you want to be the Hero that saves the day, or the Villain with unorthodox methods… that still saves the day?

Having the community in mind during the development:

We want to (and can!) create a huge free adult game series, that’s why we need your support.

One of our focus is that the users take part on decisions that will affect the storyline and other aspects of the game.

This is the main reason why we are launching a Patreon in this early stage of the game development. To allow anyone who believes in this project to start giving feedback as soon as possible.

If you want to be in our community and participate in the game development, join us on Patreon.

About the team:

Right now, there are two people working in this project:

Unshi: He’s the mastermind. The programmer of the engine, the artist that is doing all the rendering and 3D art, the writer of all the plot, and the creator of everything. We’d all love for him to do a living with this game… If the contributions are high enough. You can read more about him in the Patreon main post.

Ariakas: I am just the Marketing guy (and the number 1 Fan of this project). Unshi is my best friend and I’ve seen him struggling too much to make this project a reality. So, I offered myself to take care of all community aspects so he can focus on creating this game. If the game gets enough Patreons I will most definitely help him in more areas to deliver faster updates.

Adult Content Disclaimer:

Our philosophy is for everyone to be able to play our game. Having that in mind we’ve created two different versions: A PEGY-18 softcore and an explicit version for those who desire the complete experience with adult content.

All Public Release Versions are Softcore. If you want the Explicit version before the official launch of the game for Free, you have to, at least, be a Raider of our community.

Everyone interested in the explicit version may know that, in it…
  • You may find: Favours, Domination, Orgies, Tentacles and many more.
  • You will NOT find: under aged sex participation.

Back