Vintage & Classic - Gay Retro!

Fist Full (1985)
4ff412fd2247a87f7a2e05df47ff85f4.jpg

Video language: English

This title has been re-released under the name Wild in the Woods. A collection of short films loops packaged together; thus the birth of Falcon Studios. Most of these are pretty lame, although there are some good oral cumshots let loose and of course, some fisting, hence the glamorous title. The shorts include Wild in the Woods, Service Me and Fist Full. But whoa, check out Twin Reflections, the Christy Twins' sexual scenario. It's got their rather-average cocks on display, but the theme and subsequent self-serving oral cumshot is sure to freak you out and turn you on. It did me. Technically atrocious in spots (shot pre-video and it looks it) but certainly worth seeing if you're a collector.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download Fist Full (1985)

Do Me Evil
852629c50a021b625d616d874c70d3e6.jpg

Originally released to theatres in 1975, this is by far the best of Toby Ross's early work. The poignant story of two brothers, one retarded (Glenn Parmley), the other (Mike Daniels) jealous of his mother's preference for her weaker son.A level of gut realism, from actors with uncommonly large endowments, examines brothers, hustling, suicide, mental turmoil, aging and poverty in this classic, best-selling film. Brother Glenn mouths Mike's cock and asshole in the opening flick, and this leads to fucking.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Do Me Evil

Summer Days, Summer Lovers 1984
b5d90cc409c70796e034e12899255b8c.jpg

On a hot summer day... Four neighbors frolic in the pool, swimming, diving, and playing ball, before finally getting down to business. There are numerous suck and fuck scenes between them, with the cum shots not coming until the end of the hot sequence. It's well worth the wait, with several nice loads. A cute brunette screws the hunkier blond three times, each time with fewer objections. The blond finally blows a big load with the other guy sitting between his legs. Several nice dicks, all great bodies, and everybody is cuter than a button. There's lots of horseplay and it seemed these guys were really having a good time. A fun film to watch.

Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1926kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Summer Days, Summer Lovers 1984

High Riders (1974)
e24d7d57606ca809fea14f0ef73e8398.jpg

A repackaging of the Hot Rods films. A skinny long-haired guy gives a sad attempt at sitting on a couch, providing some dialog to introduce the scenes. Voices and groans are dubbed on top of the orginally silent film but usually doesn't match the performers lips. Showing all the credits that are really only for the copy to video, minimal connecting dialog and dubbing only adds insult to injury. Good action looks best with the sound off.

Duration: 56:58
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1173kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download High Riders (1974)

Idol Eyes 1990
d3547364e5ccc2da814a3e2704f00318.jpg

The megawatt superstar in one of his most popular flicks. Ostensibly Idol's "first" gay experience, this is actually not the killer flick you would think it would be. Truth be told, I was kinda disappointed. Idol does look absolutely amazing here (I think I jacked off thinking about that cover picture of him several hundred times) and the production design is top-notch. Overall it's just... I dunno... weak.

The thin story has Ryan as a lifeguard of sorts, and his smooth and muscled tone suits him perfectly for the role. There are several scenes that are really memorable, but the "big scenes" featuring Ryan are not all that. His first scene (out of two that he appears in) is a solo - a good one, but a solo nonetheless. The big payoff supposedly comes when he finally gets his beefy hands on Superbottomslut Stefano. Only problem: it ain't Ryan's dick going in Joey's hole. Can you say "stunt cock"? Oh well...

We're probably being a little too generous with our star rating here, as the film overall feels more like a "two-and-a-halfer" (despite the star power of the cast), but the production itself is so top-notch, and some of the other scenes do really work, so... what the fuck, right?

Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1756kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Idol Eyes 1990

Oversize Load
5fb58ab3d44c01e21c037317f40a49be.jpg

Oversize load is the story of a warehouse worker traveling with his trusty dog in his new truck, seeking out truckers. Scoot O'Hara encounters Cody Steele, a hot truck driver and a wild sex scene comes about. Next Scott stops at a truck stop to clean up. While in the truckers' showers, he witnesses a hot scene between two more hot humpy truckers. Jeff Turk and newcomer Franco Gonella. On the road again Scott and his faithful dog stop at a roadside port-o-potty and encounter a hot blond number, Ken Worth. Directed and produced by Al Parker, and shot on location on the highway, Oversize Load marks a new high.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 650x472, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Oversize Load

A Touch Of Class
b28b1d892029fe308188e12a208aa8b9.jpg

Boys will be boys and that's one thing you can always count on! Father is out of town, leaving his son in charge of the family limousine company. Well, what an opportunity this is! The son decides to recruit cute young men to work for the business, personally interviewing them at his home and cruising the streets for tender young meat.

Duration: 1:24:40
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1952kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Touch Of Class

Busted (1987)
55243e0a699348b8ee9867c485d92204.jpg

This is a 1987 dated video, pre condom, and really good. Very early for this type of video. It is also leans toward as two of the three models are brothers, though they do not actually touch each other in the vid. The brothers are Jack and Steve. Sexually experienced Steve seduces his cute buddy Chel for the first time. Chel's big brother Jack walks in and catches little brother ring in the middle of fooling around. Jack becomes very turned on by what he is seeing and proceeds to make them act out his own fantasies. All three models have smooth slim bodies and cute young faces. Although inexperienced, they are willing to try anything. Each also has a solo scene with cum shots.

Duration: 55:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1951kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Busted (1987)

Boarding Hero 1974
f81535a87cfb87260db2251ad434cfbd.jpg

The young cadet learned the ropes the hard way! Teacher Hall has a new cadet who passes the initiation test with flying colors. Blindfolded before the platoon he forced to beat off, and eventually gets plowed by the horny quartermaster. After the commencement "sexercise," everyone gets into the hot act with a dynamite graduaton orgy.

Duration: 58:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 938kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

Download Boarding Hero 1974

Idol Eyes 1990
2402c674ff3fdbab6545461d66fa4d89.jpg

The megawatt superstar in one of his most popular flicks. Ostensibly Idol's "first" gay experience, this is actually not the killer flick you would think it would be. Truth be told, I was kinda disappointed. Idol does look absolutely amazing here (I think I jacked off thinking about that cover picture of him several hundred times) and the production design is top-notch. Overall it's just... I dunno... weak.

The thin story has Ryan as a lifeguard of sorts, and his smooth and muscled tone suits him perfectly for the role. There are several scenes that are really memorable, but the "big scenes" featuring Ryan are not all that. His first scene (out of two that he appears in) is a solo - a good one, but a solo nonetheless. The big payoff supposedly comes when he finally gets his beefy hands on Superbottomslut Stefano. Only problem: it ain't Ryan's dick going in Joey's hole. Can you say "stunt cock"? Oh well...

We're probably being a little too generous with our star rating here, as the film overall feels more like a "two-and-a-halfer" (despite the star power of the cast), but the production itself is so top-notch, and some of the other scenes do really work, so... what the fuck, right?

Duration: 1:19:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1756kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Idol Eyes 1990

Back