Vintage Famous Studio's XXX Classic Videos

Inside Candy Samples [1.19 GB]

Stage name: Candy Samples, Heather Wayne, Jessica Wylde, Herschel Savage, Steve Drake
Video title: Inside Candy Samples / (Drea, Cal Vista, LA Video) (Candy Samples, Heather Wayne, Jessica Wylde, Herschel Savage, Steve Drake)
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: 480p
VideoQuality: SD
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 01:19:46
Description: Dr. Candy Cox, played by the outrageous Candy Samples, is a world renowned sex therapist with an extremely horny caseload. Both men and women flock to her office for sexual advice, lessons in technique and a little nookie. Although Dr. Cox has never been known to refuse a case, her assistant, the vivacious Loretta is usually the one who does all of the sexual dirty work. However, when the handsome Rob walks into her reception room, Candy knows instinctively that this is the man who can supply her own unique sexual needs.
While Dr. Cox gets some lessons from her newest patient, Loretta tends to the needs of Vicki his nymphomaniac wife. Then Loretta's lesbian girlfriend, Cecily, stops by and gives a hand, and a mouth, and some fingers, until even Vicki is satisfied - well, almost! By the time a handy stud enters and finishes off the three girls, Dr. Cox is through with Rob. The story might have ended here except for Vicki. She's still climbing over wasted bodies - searching for someone to give her one last mind boggling orgasm!

Inside_Candy_Samples.mp4

Intimate Lessons [1.17 GB]

Stage name: Kay Parker, Danielle, Becky Savage, K.C. Valentine, Maria Tortuga, Pat Manning, Paul Thomas, Woody Long, Jeff Conrad, Jerry Ram, Bill Margold
Video title: Intimate Lessons / (Phil Marshak, VCA) (Kay Parker, Danielle, Becky Savage, K.C. Valentine, Maria Tortuga, Pat Manning, Paul Thomas, Woody Long, Jeff Conrad, Jerry Ram, Bill Margold)
Size: 1.17 GB
Video: 480p
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 01:15:47
Description: You see a beautiful, sexily dressed girl revealing much of her bust and you think... wow, I bet she's easy. You'd never imagine that this gorgeous, long-legged, sex-oozing dish could be a virgin. Well, she is. She's Victoria Silvers, tender, twenty and she's never been humped. She and a dozen other sexually inexperienced youngsters find themselves at Castle Coppula for a weekend of sexual enlightenment. A weekend you wouldn't want to miss!

Intimate_Lessons.mp4

It's My Body [553.4 MB]

Stage name
Actresses: Cara Lott, Christy Canyon, Honey Wilder, Stacey Donovan
Actors: Greg Derek, Greg Rome, Hershel Savage, Kevin James, Marc Wallice, Paul Thomas, Peter North, Randy West, Tom Byron
Video title: It's My Body / (Jerome Bronson, CDI Home Video) (Cara Lott, Christy Canyon, Honey Wilder, Stacey Donovan, Greg Derek, Greg Rome, Hershel Savage, Kevin James, Marc Wallice, Paul Thomas, Peter North, Randy West, Tom Byron)
Size: 553.4 MB
Video: 448p
Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Duration: 01:16:21

Its_My_Body.avi

Back