New profile posts

Hi everyone. My name is Jan and I LOVE being a mistress! Please call or text me for a good time at 678-301-8110 or 424-304-1928. I’ll be waiting
Love to get naked everywhere! Look forward to posting here and seeing all of you out and about having fun!
Hi cypress8,
Thanks for the thumbs up.
I don't know how many other threads you follow but several have suddenly started charging extra.
One of them told me it's nothing to do with him and all Rapidgator's fault.
Frankly I don't know who to believe but I don't think it's in anyone's interest. Surely no one is going to pay extra?
For now, I think the more people who protest on here the better.
Hope you agree...
C
cypress8
Don't know what's happening. Already pay for RG. One poster on another board was able to make it go away (LABUDD).
Philip Broad
Philip Broad
I also pay for RG. LABUDD said he's fix it for me. I sent him my email and expiry date two weeks ago but nothing has changed.
Hi Larry,
Thanks for the .
I don't know how many other threads you follow but several have suddenly started charging extra. One of them told me it's nothing to do with him and it's Rapidgator's fault.
Frankly I don't know who to believe but I don't think it's in anyone's best interest.
For now, I think the more people who protest to the thread-holders the better. Agreed?
Hi Kaz283,Can you please re-upload Falcon Jocks - Redwood Ranger (1993) DVD Link to Rapidgator,Thank you
Back