Crazy BDSM, Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Part - 2)

Anal Bitch
026f49c8632ec86c366cb8d608aec91b.jpg

Cast: Small Hands ,Abella Danger
Genres: Ball Gag ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Choking ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Submission ,top
Video language: English

Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger's big rich ass and he's sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She can't go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella's slutty hi-falutin' holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that's just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella's tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Bitch

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2
4cda5f12035796f7ff3c2c72499e7849.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Rainbow Brite
5f1183b6b11354e44bb78d58a0eb20db.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I like to see her in desperation donned in her littles clothes. She wants me to put her in desperation.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rainbow Brite

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3
14f456a949ab9c20be9b3ad378f3271c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Treatment part 2
a58ea60926fefae06176c405d278bd29.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

The bondage, the dick, the orgasms all combine to blast Carter into dazed sexual subspace. We are not done with that worked over pussy however, and lay out the hitachi to rip out one last orgasm. She gives it up one last time as her eyes glass over. We leave our girl next door lolling and limp, covered in her own drool and unable to recall her own name. Girls next door are fun to play with, aren't they?

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

Download Treatment part 2

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 6 [wmbcv-0377]
26a0072cb36b85f6934b24f5a40d1917.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Gigi is a complicated gal - you just have to look at her name to understand that - but amoungst her passions, one of her greatest fetish ones is ballet boots and shoes. She told me that she would love to wear them all the time.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4667kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 301.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 6 [wmbcv-0377]

Floor Slut Part Two
fac1923642b494587804b8389be2de2d.jpg

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing
2c0306c1a1127c570770a57c337a1601.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic "fuck me" position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Back