Extreme Torture, Extra Bondage - Hottest BDSM!

21sextreme - Little Whore
7fd913951b7c59661a1e02306c402b97.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Leilla
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, teen, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead
Video language: English

Leilla is the whore of the class. She is lazy because she can achieve anything, using only her big tits and shapely ass. But it won´t work with Ms. Parker. The dominatrix will break in the little slut, showing her the place she belongs. Leilla soon learns a new way of pain, but even that she finds her own pleasures, not even noticing how she turns into Ms. Parker´s young slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Little Whore

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2
42b9eace302b7adcb1b9874f3569bcd7.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Grey and Black Dress
2e7451d0e1cb0168b7808c345c28d593.jpg

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

21sextreme - Discipline!
c0adf088fdef7ea30741124e16feccc9.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Dorina Gold, Kathia Nobili, Cipriana
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, short hair, blonde, redhead

We really don´t know how Cipriana, this young slut, thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess learn a lesson about high class standards!

Duration: 33:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 719.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Discipline!

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0345]
03fecfd77d847d6fabf56c56ef2c6af9.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Arielle does love bondage - and she certainly loves to come over and over when she is tied up. And that is a good thing - because we do love watching her squirm and scream, as she reaches yet another glorious orgasm.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 595.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0345]

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2
b0676ce169f855c395b329af0e12b0e2.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

The Drifter | Kink
6922224283b5ee9e29620aef085e4e30.jpg

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,top ,southern ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,Domination ,drool ,BDSM ,Rough Sex

Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it's her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey.Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for things go wild! Xander isn't gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt.He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping. She loves it and can't get enough. Xander makes her clean his cock with a blowjob and then takes her inside to finish her off. Corporeal punishment with the flogger and crop get Chloe excited and eager for some more hot action. Xander hammers her ass and pussy back and forth till her eyes are rolling back in her head. She's never been fucked like this before. With her tongue wagging for Xanders cum he shoots his load all over her tits and then hits the dusty trail because he is.The Drifter.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Drifter | Kink

Wasteland - But I Earned It Master
1fc024d4010f0a7111e4e3f1676446cf.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

After all the training and all the punishments, Violet knew that a day would come where Master would bestow upon her a day of blissful pleasure. Well, almost blissful after all you cant let your submissive think that they are due anything, but rather all pleasure must be earned.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game
daa3559fe95c38f0ae6151619071012c.jpg

It was a day of firsts for Gomita. Having never experienced electric play or a magic wand before, she's tossed in the deep end. She's tied with rope and held standing by a mounted collar. In front of her face is a sound sensitive tens unit. Between her legs is a magic wand secured tightly in place. Each by itself is easy enough to deal with, but soon finds that once the wand is on it's very difficult to keep quiet. The powerful sensations make her body squirm with pleasure as her lips quiver desperate to keep quiet. Even her breath must be controlled to avoid the bite of an electric shock.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

Back