Sweet Twinks - Big Cocks Guys , Gay Fuck Boys

Corban & Jonas Serviced
9c877727450ea00b646efaf943f601f7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos

I sure underestimated Corban's cock size when pairng him with Jonas. I knew Jonas was going to be in town to do a full-scene, and he is such an eager cocksucker, I figured he coulde in a day early and spend some quality oral time with a buddy. I didn't count on Corban being so donkey-dicked.After shooting Corban's solo, I texted Jonas that the scene went well, and that he had a really 'enviable' cock to look forward to the next day. Jonas wasn't too sure what I meant, but the minute Jonas saw it, he totally got what I was saying."Wow, I just wish my cock looked like that!" Jonas said in a very impressed and slightly envious tone. I think Jonas might have a little length on Corban, but it is Corban's super-straight girth that make it look like an 'ideal' cock.Jonas de I am sure I will have a few emails saying what a missed opportunity it was to not have someone super skilled in sucking, but Jonas LOVES to suck cock. His eagerness is really apparent, but he just doesn't have the finesse down. Jonas has likely only sucked 6 cocks in his life, and even the best of us would find Corban's thick rod a challenge. So cut him some slack, cuz he sure gave it the old college dorm try!Despite Jonas's lack of cock-sucking experience, he keeps Corban hard the entire time. This was one of those "shoot the entire way through" vids, with only one stop to take some pics.During the break to take photos we realized Jonas was not going to make him cum, but the great thing about Jonas is he is not afraid to get cum in his mouth or swallowing a cummy cock to suck the last bit of jizz out of it. Which is exactly what we did.Not sure if Corban will be back. He had fun, but even the blow job pushed him past his Down Low gut-reaction. I have asked him a couple times, but I think he is not ready to do more on camera. I told him of course to keep my number on speed dial if he changes his mind!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 352.8 MB
Download Corban & Jonas Serviced

StickyRub Much More Than Rubbing
0c2fee64d3c8f8df45ef703661b16941.jpg

Studio: StickyRub

As a professional massage therapist, Brody is a true expert in the art of relieving pain. With so many clients seeking his services, he decides it's time to hire an assistant so he can pass on his skills. Florien, a talented twink, is hired by Brody, eager to learn everything from his new boss. As a first test, the seasoned masseur asks Florien to rub his back to show him what he's made of. Florien's hands slowly move on from his boss' back to his monstrous cock, massaging it with his hands and mouth. Brody feels his stress going away as the twink swallows his big fat cock, but no therapy will be complete without Brody pounding his new assistant's cum hole–the ultimate test to see if he's ready to do anything to relieve patients.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 357.1 MB
Download StickyRub Much More Than Rubbing

HungFuckers-Eddie Patrick & Dex Devall
27234e8abfcf3566d8bf705eed300722.jpg

Video language: English

Chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.2 MB
Download HungFuckers-Eddie Patrick & Dex Devall

HYB-gettin 2 Know Super Fit 19yr Pop Star Looks Proper Chav Takes Cum Up The Arse
e90cfb1ca6a7020d50a84327a7019266.jpg

Video language: English

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7941kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download HYB-gettin 2 Know Super Fit 19yr Pop Star Looks Proper Chav Takes Cum Up The Arse

The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 1080p
9a3a003bbe47bc197b9148f417575099.jpg

Cast: Bastian Karim, Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them. Little surprises me these days, but after realizing the mob will essentially be my intermediary to powerful men, I won’t lie and say I’m not the tiniest bit taken aback when I am notified that a man of the Church is the one who has procured me for that day. Even with the church’s reputation in tatters, there is always something peculiar when you come face-to-face with a “holy man” wanting to anoint you with his cock. Duty called, and I made my way into the Church as ordered. I knew this priest, Father Scott, had probably been given at least a glimpse of me via photograph. But I made it a point to casually walk past his confessional booth as he wrapped up his duties to give him an even better look. The look on his face was something to behold, both incredulous that I was real, and mixed in was a look a pure, animalistic desire. He stood up and walked out of his booth as I stood there, taking in the beautiful art and architecture surrounding me.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8486kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 1080p

Corbin Fisher - Dallen Making Oakley Orgasm
fc703a8d57bd977bfb301a786eaa1ba0.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Dallen, Oakley
Genres: anal, bareback, cowgirl, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth

Get ready for one of the most sensually sexy episodes you'll ever see! This one is so steamy it'll risk fogging up your screen! Before we filmed this one, Oakley laughingly and somewhat sheepishly confessed he felt he was pretty good in the bedroom and was looking forward to showing that off to Corbin Fisher's audience. Well, Oakley was most definitely telling the truth as this cute, sexy, hot-bodied young stud is unashamedly sexual and was eager to have some fun for us. The way he practically makes love to Dallen's dick blows Dallen away! And that's saying something, as Dallen is also one heck of a passionate performer who clearly loves sex. Any of us who've seen Dallen in action can see he knows what he's doing, so for Oakley to impress him this much says a lot about Oakley's sexual skills! These two are a perfect fit for one another!

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.0 MB
Download Corbin Fisher - Dallen Making Oakley Orgasm

WilliamHiggins - Wank Party #155 Part 2
2fc5ae2bba04880848339d4b588fed88.jpg

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 415.9 MB
Download WilliamHiggins - Wank Party #155 Part 2

Kristen Bjorn - After Party
f1b0d4a529b2d201214381f6cad5a4bc.jpg

Have you ever wondered what happens at those awards shows, such as the Grabby Awards Europe, well today we find out what all those horny models gathered together do and Dani Robles and Delan Benobe give us that sneak peek? After his show, Delan Benobe returns to his suite where Dani has been enjoying the show. These two are very horny for each other as their passionate kissing clearly demonstrates. Delan strips Dani of his swimsuit and gorges himself on his rock-solid cock. Dani luxuriates in the sensation of Delan’s hot lips working his way to the base of Dani’s cock causing his eyes to role back into his head. The guys switch it up and Dani takes Delan’s elongated cock into his mouth as Delan begins fucking his face. Dani turns on Delan and presents him with his hairy hole and Delan gives him a hot tongue fucking before slipping his raw cock deep inside of that moist, accommodating ass. Switching it up, Dani lowers his ass onto Delan’s throbbing cock and begins thrusting his ass down every centimeter of his rock-hard cock. Another flip and this time Dani is on his back, legs spread, ass open and Delan ramming his huge cock deep inside. Delan ramps up his pace and begins a rapid-fire fucking that raised both men’s levels of passion and desire. Dani grabs hold of his cock and quickly showers his entire furry torso with his massive load of cum as Delan continues fucking his hot ass. Delan feels and is enthralled with the sensation of Dani’s ass muscles gripping and milking his cock that he pulls out and releases a torrent of cum all over Dani’s balls and cock. Now you know what those models are doing when they are not on stage performing for you.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 979.9 MB
Download Kristen Bjorn - After Party

GayRoom - Awkward Boner
70c74d3ee66cbfbdc6abe6086fa4010d.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayRoom
Cast: Dillon Diaz, Maxx Monroe
Genres: anal, condom, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Maxx Monroe accidentally took a boner pill before his training session and his personal trainer catches him rubbing one out without him.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6629kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download GayRoom - Awkward Boner

Back