Crazy BDSM, Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Part - 2)

Red Riding Hood on the Cross Part I
1554f39838d50ff71d7d56162701cbd4.jpg

The big bad wolf has Red in his fluffy paws and it is clear what he must do! He grabs some rope from Granny's shed and takes her over to the St Andrew's cross and strings her up. I had no idea that Granny was so kinky! After Red is securely attached to the cross, the wolf pops a big red (fitting, huh?) ball gag in her mouth. She struggles around. But, she's half annoyed and half curious. What else is Granny hiding in her cottage. Red would tap her ruby red heels together if they weren't spread so far apart, but escape is unlikely, so enjoy her sensuous predicament. I think we'll all be looking for hideouts in the woods if this is the consequence!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 16197kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 636.3 MB

Download Red Riding Hood on the Cross Part I

Playful Pajamas
18066a57a61da53ab13125c1b897d2ce.jpg

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Caught To Be Used Part 2
de69e84cade5e616647cc252eb6ae797.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2
e03bf98b095be92a925b9aa55048e0a1.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is forced to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

Wax Torment: Bethany
0806c0e48c2d7ba921c87a8a9933d994.jpg

Hot Wax dripping on my tits and pussy makes me orgasm. As you'll see, I'm a screamer. It seems weird how something so hot and so painful can feel so good! As those hot little beads of wax land on my nipples and my clit, you'll hear me scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure that will leave us both breathless!

Duration: 56:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

Download Wax Torment: Bethany

Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You
ecf2dc3bdd3a204a37a0d49c96dc62dc.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...

Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating
a3332ccce586e16b0683ea83d8115009.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Back