Crazy BDSM, Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Part - 2)

Latex Kink
fe58bbf981d96e80b58f8912611dc67c.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Prepare for a safari in the kinky land of latex! Mika Tan, Kayla and others show you how kinky and steaming sex can be!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:10
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1959kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Latex Kink

Pepper - Part 3
0c7f065b1b7bae15c68ad56a902c79d6.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 804.4 MB

Download Pepper - Part 3

The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper
f3410a3bda049b1c1dfcb36c5b4b752c.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Alana Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Spanking, Cumshots, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Facial

The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper

Sweater Bound
c7d7745b53f1d1660feebadfc858bc84.jpg

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet
94b8152b43f6f0a9b9f23f9729a0c6fa.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Can she take what we dish out?
We keep our pet locked in a cage, taking it out when we feel like playing. And right now we feel like playing. Chanell is hauled out and bent over our handy fuck table, which is the perfect height to leave both ends deliciously, completely exposed. Face down, ass up, her elbows are bound behind her back. That and a neck rope is all it takes to keep her in her place. Then our pet is dropped to her knees to earn her keep. Which she does with vigor. Chanell sinks home to the base.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

Maid Service
24cb46bc71bae8abc4924c51f5e94729.jpg

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

Download Maid Service

Sarah Jane Ceylon
292327ea6825c229b902a1d2a6c44f7b.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1
772b489ce5b972de3f79b3f4dc8f539b.jpg

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Back