2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play]

The Wind's Disciple - Version 0.7.1 - Update

Release date: 11 September 2017
Genre: ADV, All Sex, Big tits, Interactive, Janna, League of legends, Lesbian, Monster, Orgy, Pixel games, Romance, Sexy girls
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 277 MB

About:

- Based visual-novel game with a little bit of RPG.
- We have BIG plans for the future for this game, like implementing some simple minigames and add a lot more of customization for our protagonist.
- Janna will begin like a pure and innocent girl and you will help her through quests, events and decisions, to reveal her true self. This will be a slow and dedicated evolution.

Version 0.7.1 Changelog:

- New dialogues with Katarina and Sue. (Raise Janna's relationship with them to continue with the main story)
- New scenes with Katarina in the tavern room when Janna has the double dildo.
- New place to visit: Dark Streets.
- New Character (???)
- New dialogues and "foreplay" scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New explicit scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New scenes with the new character after meeting Warwick in the Dark Streets. (Repeteable in the tavern room)
- New scene with Jinx at the shop (Buttplug demostration)
- Added music and sounds to the map.
- Improved Janna X Katarina Kiss scene.
- Fixed some visual bugs in some of the Sue X Janna scenes.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes.

fb00240x0032-05.png

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/7c00d2a90e3d8/The_Wind's_Disciple_v0.7.1.rar

Cloud Meadow - Version 2.01.4d - Update

Release date: 8 September 2017
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Futunari, Monsters, Hardcore Sex, Monster girls, Breeding, Fantasy
Size: 142 MB

About:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

Version 2.01.4d Hotfix

Fixed the game trying to fullscreen itself.
Fixed not being able to save.
Fixed there being no monster icons when not breeding

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/8d860069e4c67/CM_2.01.4D_Win.zip

A New Dawn - Version 0.6.3 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy
Size: 555 MB

About:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don't have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you'll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

Scenes

+ New scene at jerk house (requires cum addiction)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's (town talk to the men in town after showing boobs at the tavern with some variation)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's, ask for beers in the pub (Three variations depending on how many times you've done it).

Dreams

+ A new dream (Slave route)
+ A new dream (Jerk house)
+ A new dream (Jerk house)
+ A new dream (Inn keeper)

Other

+ New mission and story progress.
+ New maps: 3
+ A total of 53 new CG's in the game (Around 390 CG's in the game).
+ Additional 22 new face CG's
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by NP
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by OhioOkie
+ Fixed food deliver, goblin did not leave food to eat.
+ Fixed endless showing boobs for drinks bug
+ Changed dream variables, will be noteable faster changing dreams in the slave route
+ Added new item, beer gives as much health as a carrot

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/4da82c9147c07/A_new_dawn_0.6.3.rar

Fallout - Vault 69 - Version 0.03 - Update

Release date: 9 September 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Teacher
Size: 184 MB

About:

This is a huge post-apocalyptic world in which you can take on the role of an ordinary youth Vault 69 citizen who is waiting for many adventures on his own and on someone else's ass, if you understand what I mean).
Depending on what choice you make In the game he will have the opportunity to choose a good and brave hero or bad guy, and most of the nps in the game will be adjusted with the character of your hero.

fb00240x0032-05.png

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/c80d20571a1c7/fallout0.03eng.rar

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.87 - Update

Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Size: 157 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.87 Changelog:

Blind miss checks have been consolidated down into one function.
A new item flag has been added that allows a weapon to ignore the effects of blind. Primarily intended for flamethrower-type weapons.
Laser weapons have received a slight buff to accuracy to account for their essentially instantiations velocity (and the fact that mirrored armor completely invalidates them).
Melee weapons have been rebalanced and retuned using the new attribute weighting system.
Various fixes and tweaks.

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/d445585dcb590/TiTS_0.7.87.rar

Panthea - Version 19 - Update

Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Furry, Titsjob, Office
Size: 61 MB

About:

The game is a story about terran girl Casey, who comes to a new world Panthea. She's wants to forget her past and start a new life here. Casey gets a positions of sales assistant at 'Galaxy Pumps' LLC just to discover that her new world is full of lust and sexual opportunities.

In this game you're going to play as Casey - doing some fun or dumb daily work, meeting new colleagues & building relations with them. or going drunk and crazy J I was trying to concentrate both on sex aspects of the game and on the story & atmosphere, creating characters with their own traits, possessions and storylines.

Cheat Codes:

towatchit - gallery
letgethorny - +10 sluttiness
needamoney - +2000 money
letgetfriends - +10 relation with co-workers
letgetboss - +10 relation with boss
letgetcareer - adds carrer points
letgetknowledge - adds technical points

What is new?

This update introduce new character mr. Daile Stallon, second Big Client. It has a general introduction line as well as first threesome encounter.

To trigger any events with Daile Casey needs to wear either Red Dress or Business dress at work and use messenger (yellow envelope right top corner) to message Daile

Twerk scene is now available, you need to wear or have yoga outfit for it

Twerk scene with Boss is now available, after you get warned by Boss regarding official investigation (this occur right after first time doing twerk with Kelly)

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/2ce95944ac6ea/leave2gether_v19.zip

Virgin Town - Version 0.01a + Walkthrough

Genre: RPG, Date-Sim, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Virgin, Sexy Girls, Seduction
Size: 396 MB [Windows], 396 MB [Mac], 380 MB [Android]

About:

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, without father. A year ago, you moved with family to the Virgintown, town also called town of women. All was ok, like in normal town, but month ago main hero began to notice strange things in the city. People began to change before his eyes. Even his family, all women of the town start looking on him with hungry eyes.
To survive, understand what is happening and save his family and citizens of town our Hero must be alive and. be virgin, yep. second will be a big problem!

Your task is to help the hero save the city or ... There cannot be any "or". Between sex and the salvation of the town, you will choose the second, am I right?

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/53f8403b0e313/Walkthrough_v.0.01_Full_docx.rar

fb00240x0032-05.png

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/8663d48aa5fd4/VirginTown-Win-v.0.01a.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/5e003b21ee3bb/VirginTown-Mac-v.0.1a.zip
Android:
https://fboom.me/file/5842695d1e864/VirginTown-v.0.01a.apk

Lucretias Legacy - Version 0.0.4 - Update

Release date: 12 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Adventure, Big breasts, Big tits, Adult, Vampire, BDSM, Submission, Harem, Spanking
Size: 131 MB

About:

Fetishes include Dominance, submission, consensual slavery, spanking, flogging, group sex, exhibitionism, harems, and oh, yeah, vampires.

I've got an early demo out, if you'd like to take a look. The current game has already advanced well beyond this point.

Version 0.0.4 Changelog:

Added dancing, sex, and a path to making Veronica more submissive.
Added more punishment and sex scenes for Desiree, including an anal scene.
Added dancing, sex, and humiliation scenes for Flora, including an anal scene.
It is possible to add Veronica, Desiree, and Flora to your harem as slaves.
Added scenes involving new outfits for Flora and Veronica.
Added a scene involving interaction between Flora and Veronica.

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/7ffcbdc4fa2c1/Lucretia_Legacy_version_0.0.4.rar

Twin Star - Version 0.7 - Update

Release date: 12 September 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Dating-sim, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Hardcore sex, Lesbian, Sexy girl, Small tits, Teengirl, Voyeur, Incest, Twincest
Size: 522 MB

About:

Meet 18 yearsold twins Lena and Mike

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character
The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.
You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.
As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Version 0.7 Changelog:

- This is a complete rebuild of the previous version on the new game engine GameMaker:Studio2
this means that almost all code was completely rewritten not only to run more stable but also to be more future proof for additions that will come with later game versions
It also means that there was little to no graphical content added for this version as all time was spent on improving the code first
the more obvious graphical changes include a complete overhaul of the menus and the general UI style
The controls also got a big overhaul as there is no more keyboard control supported (except for ESC and F1) to make room for the advanced mouse control that also features a new waypoint highlighting system which will be used later by mission tracking.

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/4cc785082aab9/TwinStar_techDemo_0_7.zip

Strumpets - Version 2.56 - Update

Release date: 11 August 2017
Genre: Flash, Erotic, All sex, Dark skin, Blue hair, Fantasy, Brothel, Sim
Size: 23 MB

About:

This time we would like to show something we have been working on for a while. COMBAT! Ever wanted to see your strumpets beat the shit out of someone with a war hammer? Well now you can!
This is very much a work in progress, the ui in particular will be heavily changed. I love turn based RPG's but holy shit I don't want to watch the same 4 minute animation every time, so I tried to make the fighting as fast as possible. You can just mash that attack button and everything should work out. We only have the female animations so far, and we plan to add a lot more attacks and more weapon types down the line. We will also add the popular lust based attacks soon, like in CoC or TiTS. Let us know what you think!

As for the base game we added a new event that can give you free strumpets if you have less than 5 at the end of the day. Oh and only the most requested feature ever, pregnancy! Right now it is just 3 different body types similar to the muscular body type, but we will add a low chance to get pregnant in B/G scenes later. With the ability to turn it off or magically abort if you want.

fb00240x0032-05.png

https://fboom.me/file/1594354726f30/newstrumpets2-56.rar

Back