All BDSM Videos in ONE TOPIC => Hourly Update!

Sarah Shevon Ass First

Mistress Missogyny is very happy to welcome Sarah Shevon back to her dungeon for more lezdom device bondage. The pair got along so much during their first session, Missogyny could not wait to get this brunette pain slut back on the rack. And Sarahs pussy was juicy at the thought of being locked up in the dungeon and punished by her new gorgeous Mistress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2817kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File Size: 339.4 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Sarah Shevon Ass First !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=w7curZkNIbMGWm99iZzOveMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File Size: 152.2 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Chair Vibed !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=V5vXpPrO1lZg0JDqnNsTS-Ma_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Merry Christmas 2018

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File Size: 511.7 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Merry Christmas 2018 !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=S0y3PXCYoDVRssEnxyRqgOMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Anna Tyler

Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File Size: 1.9 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Anna Tyler !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=jDhx61bLwR2_7tNNZIpzqOMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File Size: 592.5 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Jay Edwards - No Way Out !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=YcykzDqfqFlui50YxaNswuMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File Size: 586.8 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=LqK3xbihoPVc2Qpj6sdmk-Ma_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File Size: 1.8 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD IR Abigail Annalee - Saw !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=ABx2ai02PuILfJj7qz8Gk-Ma_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms

Cast: Phoenix Askani
Genres: Feet ,Redhead ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Submission ,natural boobs ,white ,heavymetal

The red head lays on the table hands and feet in wooden stocks and her torso and limbs pinned down with metal straps. Her nipples are pulled taught with the nipple tugger. Her body, covered in cane marks flexes and squirms when being made to cum hard.
Bound onto the floor in restrictive metal bondage, Phoenix is on display with her legs spread and her nipples clamped and tied off. Her sensitive soles are tormented with the sting of the black bands. She bargains a cattle prod to the pussy for her orgasm. A fair trade indeed.
She is strapped to the custom revolving device with her arms and legs spread and a dick and vibe locked into her pussy. The agonizing zipper hangs onto her skin as she is flipped upside down. As the zipper spikes a surge of pain through her body, the explosive orgasm awaits.

Duration: 45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File Size: 1.6 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=4PNjV6rSMwurGSR1Ca8txeMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Back