Anal play - Fisting, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

Kate Kennedy, London River - After School Anal Bratty Kate Kennedy Fists Hot MILF London River

Actress name: Kate Kennedy, London River

Duration: 01:05:39

Description: Bratty Kate Kennedy in her high skirt and black knee length socks is stuck after school again. Full of excuses she is just not learning her lesson. Luckily hot milf busty blonde London River is a proper educator and knows how to get this young adult in line. Or so she thinks. Kate pulls out a hood and abducts her know it all professor. She takes her to an abandoned dirty warehouse and handcuffs her on a dirty chair. London insists that Kate is going to be in soo much trouble for this, but Kate knows a secret. London River is a butt slut! She loves it in the ass and goes home every night after grading papers and gets rammed. Kate has a table full of toys to stretch out London's hole even bigger. Starting with the glass dildo, London eats it right up. Gaping for more, Kate brings out a huge butt plug and metal toys. London's ass is happy and she begs for more as she cums on the vibrator. It's time for London to get fucked. Kate straps on the biggest dildo she has and begins to gape fuck London in her asshole. This hard anal deep fucking gets London screaming. London needs more! This MILF is begging for a fisting. Kate gets her whole hand up London's ass and starts punch fisting her teacher. London begs for her to punch fist faster and faster, harder and harder until she explodes with orgasms. London grabs Kate and flips her over, it's now time for Kate's tight little pink asshole to get stretched out. Starting with her hands London gets all her fingers in Kate and then bangs away at her asshole letting her in. Next is the slink that goes all the way in Kate. Her eyes bulge wide open as that toy penetrates her to orgasm.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 2.33 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e9xj0l8h7eee

Keri Berry - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

Duration: 00:15:49

Description: Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.14 GB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/u8zydf0my278

Ela Darling - Dangerous Pussy Ela Darling Squirts Under Your Command

Actress name: Ela Darling

Duration: 00:48:56

Description: Ela Darling received the package full of goodies that you sent her. It includes restraints, a spreader bar, nipple suction devices, a fucking machine, and other sexy toys. She memorized your instructions and is happy to comply. She starts off by binding her legs open with a spreader bar, suctioning her perky little tits, and fucking herself with a metal g-spot dildo. She then plays a game of tease and denial for your visual pleasure. She brings herself to the edge, repeatedly, coming closer and closer to the desperation that leads her to beg for your fucking machine and multiple squirting orgasms.

FileSize: 3.47 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/snpchvfds5ek

ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Duration: 00:21:10

Description: This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

FileSize: 1.51 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 151 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k2uhja43t67c

Tweetney - Raven rides some horses

Duration: 00:16:50

Description: Never saw raven as a horse girl... First dildo is my large centaur from pleasure forge. Main scene features my XL chance extremely deep felt insane.

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 3.08 GB

Video: 3840x2160 30.000 fps | Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gb33kcyozur7

Cadence Lux. All Natural Blonde Babe Cadence Lux Squirts All Over Fucking Machines

Actress name: Cadence Lux

Duration: 00:37:29

Description: It has been about a year since Cadence Lux was fucked senseless by our non-stop fucking machines. First she shows of her all natural body and small perky tits while playing with her tiny pink pussy. As fingers toy with her hungry cunt, she grinds a hitachi onto her swollen and sensitive clit. As her body tenses from the multiple orgasms that her exploding her pussy, she folds her flexible legs around her body and cums with delight. Once warmed up, she leans back and spreads her legs so the first fucking machine can penetrate her vagina with giant dildo. The machine starts off slowly and spreads her pink pussy lips back and forth as her cum juices begin to grow wetter and wetter. As the speed increases she purrs with joy as she gets pounded into submission. As she climaxes she pulls the dildo out of cunt and explodes the first of countless squirting orgasms from whore hole. Breathless, she crawls across the floor to worship the next fucking machine. She stands at attention and squats directly over a machine and smiles as it slides in and out of her. The pace quickly mounts and in the heat of the moment she grabs her throat with her hands and chokes herself as she squirts over and over again all over herself and the machine. Such a messy good girl. Now she is glowing from the shear delight of the experience; no man has EVER fucked her this hard and fast before. But a whore like Cadence is never satisfied and she grins with delight as our fast and strongest machine is prepped for her pleasure. She lays back on the floor and fucking machine plows her swollen and aching pussy until she squirts all over the machine. Steam sizzles off of the machines motor as she greedily devours all 10 inches of the massive dildo that his slamming in and out of her teeny pussy. And in one last moment of ecstatic bliss she expels a massive load of female ejaculation and slumps back breathless swimming in a pool of her own pussy juices and sweat.

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.34 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gmtfhc1t0cv4

Dee Williams - Dee Williams Our Little Secret

Actress name: Dee Williams

Duration: 00:24:53

Description: Dee Williams is alone on her wedding night. She just married your father and you're keeping her company. As much as she would like to have some sexual attention on her wedding night from her groom, he has already fallen asleep. She shows you her huge perfect tits, and strips completely naked to show you the rest of her amazing body. You can't touch her but she does want to fuck herself while you watch. She spreads her legs, rubs her clit, and fingers her asshole. She fucks her ass with a dildo and makes herself cum with a big vibrator.

FileSize: 1.77 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ow84manqzf73

Back