Anal play - Fisting, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

Cassidy Klein. Mind Blowing Orgasms from Fucking Machines and Anal

Actress name: Cassidy Klein

Duration: 00:38:07

Description: Cassidy is such as cute and adorable model. She may look the part of the innocent girl, but don't let that fool you. She has a desire to be fucked and pleased that very few seem to be able to fulfill. We have the machines to satisfy her every need and desires, and won't stop the machines or her until they are. The last scene turns into a full throttle fuck fest as Cassidy just can't stop fucking herself

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.36 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zscb1gkw2hsn

Liv Revamped - All Anal All Day

Actress name: Liv Revamped

Duration: 00:47:00

Description: Liv has got one of the tightest bodies and loves to show it off to us in her strip-tease. She slowly removes clothing from her body until she exposes enough to tease us, and then masturbates. She gets her holes all warmed up and has mind-blowing orgasms. Liv gets comfortable on her back for the first machine as it's placed between her legs. We slowly slide the machine in her ass. Liv cracks a smile as it slides in deeper. The machine ramps up and Liv begins to orgasm as the while it pounds her ass. She grabs the vibe, presses it against her clit and the orgasms pour out of her. Next, Liv is standing up, bent over so that we can bury another dildo inside her ass that's powered by our machine. Liv loves a good ass fucking, and we make sure that she gets as much as she can handle. In the final scene, Liv is on her side and the third machine is positioned to fuck her magnificent ass. The machine revs faster and faster as Liv goes in and out of anal ecstasy. Liv hasn't had her asshole fucked like this before, but we're sure she'll be begging to cum back soon!

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 880.7 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3018ek0xo81m

Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD

Duration: 00:35:32

Description: Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Video: 1920x1080 59.940 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/9r466fhqd7l5

Dana Vespoli, London River - Crazy About You A Lesbian Anal Love Story

Actress name: Dana Vespoli, London River

Duration: 01:15:40

Description: It's Valentine's Day and Dana Vespoli has invited London River to her house for what she hopes to be a romantic rendezvous. London enters Dana's home and sits down next to her. Dana immediately gets to the point and tells London how much she's attracted to her and that she's the one for her, even though she may not know it yet. London, while at first put off by Dana'a honesty, she goes along with it and is a little turned on. Dana sinks her tongue down London's throat and kisses her deep. Dana tells her to turn around and London sticks her big beautiful ass in Dana's face. Dana lifts up London's skirt and can't believe what a gorgeous soft round ass she has. Dana whispers sweetly into London's ass. She hugs and caresses it, spreads her cheeks, and licks her asshole. Dana gets a big purple butt-plug and lubes it up. She slides it slowly inside London's asshole and it takes her breath away. Dana puts her ear up to London's asshole and it tells her that it wants something bigger. Dana takes the purple plug out and cleans it off with her mouth. She grabs an even bigger clear glass plug and uses all her strength to pop it inside London's hole. She has London turn over on her back and spread her legs. She gets another, more squishy butt plug and shoves it inside London's ass while she presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. Dana gets a silicone tunnel-plug and pops it inside around the rim of London's asshole, holding it open. She cums hard with the vibrator and London's prolapse blossoms out from the hole in the plug. After that, Dana straps on her biggest dildo and fucks London deep and hard with it. After cumming with Dana's entire fist inside her asshole, Dana fills London's ass with cum-lube. Dana gets two champagne flutes and London serves up two glasses as the lube pours from her ass. They cheers, drink, and kiss.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 829.5 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dzj5qaceypbl

Nov 2, 2010 - Bobbi Starr, Kiera King, Chloe Camilla and Anthony Rosano

Duration: 01:31:50

Description: Chloe Camilla and Kiera King get punished in class by Bobbi Starr in this kinky role play focused on butts and anal sex. They receive a firm spanking and get their asses filled in a humiliating way. Bobbi also gets pleasure from these two little ass lickers who are so eager to please. Then, Chloe and Kiera are pimped out to a familiar face in a seedy motel room. Lots of anal sex follows and both girls are double penetrated! This is a fun and kinky update not to be missed!

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 1.07 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/oiwa7yix26t8

Back