Asian Softcore Erotic Movies | Classic Vintage AV [NF] [RG]

Gaddem!! (1991)

Gaddem.1991-1.jpg

Gaddem.1991.mkv-scaled.jpg

AKA: ガッデム!! | Directed by Wataru Ishii, Kazuo Taguchi, Futoshi Kamino | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 85 mins
Cast: : Reiko Yasuhara, Hitoshi Ozawa, Izumi Morikawa, Nobu Terada, Ren Osugi, Kanako Kishi
Subtitles : –

Synopsis (Google Translate)
I’ll put a clean up in this rotten world! Reiko Yasuhara challenges her first dirty role!

Rapidgator
[RG] Gaddem!! (1991)

Kekko Kamen (1991)

Kekko.Kamen_.1991-1.jpg

Kekko.Kamen_.1991.mkv-scaled.jpg

AKA: けっこう仮面 | Directed by Hikaru Hayakawa, Go Nagai | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 60 mins
Cast: : Yumi Goto, Chris Aoki, Paul Maki, Suzumi Hanai, Miyuki Sawamura, Shōhei Yamamoto, Tsutomu Sekine, Kenji Yamaguchi, Risa Kondou, Mayumi Takahashi, Kazu Kujuku
Subtitles :

Kekko Kamen, the fearless heroine who wears red boots, a red mask, and nothing else, she has an uncanny way of destroying her opponents by stunning them with her private parts and proceeding to kick their butts.

Rapidgator
[RG] Kekko Kamen (1991)

Disturbance of Yawa Skin Ichi (2009)

Disturbance.of_.Yawa_.Skin_.Ichi_.2009-1.jpg

Disturbance.of_.Yawa_.Skin_.Ichi_.2009.mkv.jpg

AKA: やわ肌の乱れ 壱 | Directed by Tomi Hiro | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 64 mins
Cast: : Natsuko Asano, Koyuki Mochida, Haruka Okuyama

Ichigo: A peeped mourning woman loses her beloved husband just six months after her marriage. Three years have passed since then, but I still remember my husband and comfort myself every day. She had a dark past. She married her husband without knowing the man. – Insatiable interest and desire for sex die her husband … What is in her heart? Story: When the amorous first generation girl summer was almost over. A man who runs a goldfish business in Edo, he had a routine that he always did after work. It is rumored that it is also popular in the neighborhood, and after the rumor, I took a peek at the house of the widow. – She enjoyed the appearance of indulging in an affair by bringing in a different man every day. One day, when he peeked in, he saw a man who was selling tiles with him. As I was holding my fingers in frustration, a man who had previously slept with me called out. According to him, after that, he is taught that the family is a “Sagami woman”, that is, a true amorous woman…

Rapidgator
[RG] Disturbance of Yawa Skin Ichi (2009)

(Secret) Yawa Skin Disorder Masterpiece Selection (2009)

Yawa.Skin_.Disorder.Masterpiece.Selection.2009-1.jpg

Yawa.Skin_.Disorder.Masterpiece.Selection.2009.mkv-scaled.jpg

AKA: (秘)やわ肌の乱れ 傑作選 | Directed by Hiro Tomi | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 120 mins
Cast: : Natsuko Asano / Koyuki Mochida / Haruka Okuyama / Tomomi Kuroki / Fumika Inamori / Megumi Hosokawa / Nana Shirai

A masterpiece selection of sensual period dramas set in Edo. A man who sells goldfish, he always has something to look forward to after work. It is rumored that it is also popular in the neighborhood, and after the rumor, I took a peek at the house. – She had a daily routine of bringing in a different man every day and peeping at her as she indulged in an affair. When he looked in today, he saw that the man who was with the family was a tile plate seller who was close to him. When I was frustrated, a man who had previously slept with me called out to me. According to him, after that, he is taught that the family is a true amorous woman… Includes all 4 sensual episodes with the theme of a who is always there.

Rapidgator
[RG] (Secret) Yawa Skin Disorder Masterpiece Selection (2009)

Sister-in-law ~Forbidden Night~ (2007)

Sister.in_.law_.Forbidden.Night_.2007-1.jpg

Sister.in_.law_.Forbidden.Night_.2007.mkv-scaled.jpg

AKA: 義妹・禁断の一夜 | Directed by Futoshi Kamino | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 65 mins
Cast: : Nana Miyaji / Mio Asakura / Yui Komine / Miaki Morinaga

A sensual drama presented by director Futoshi Kanno. – Satoshi is a virgin who can’t help but be concerned about her father’s remarriage partner’s stepchild (Hina Wakana). – For him who has come to see himself as a “woman”, his sister-in-law makes a nasty provocation …

Rapidgator
[RG] Sister-in-law ~Forbidden Night~ (2007)

Molester’s Finger 2 Adulterous Wife Indecent Provocation (1999)

Molesters.Finger.2.Adulterous.Wife_.Indecent.Provocation.1999-1.jpg

Molesters.Finger.2.Adulterous.Wife_.Indecent.Provocation.1999.mkv.jpg

AKA: 痴漢の指 2 不倫妻みだらな挑発 | Directed by Kanno Tai | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 69 mins
Cast: : Katsutora Miku, Osamu Ehara, Sakuri Asa Yuko, Mahiro Yamashita, Yuichi Minato

Jiro, an employee of the Koshinsho, received a request from Yukie Nozaki and continued to investigate her husband, Kosuke’s affair. When Nozaki boarded the train and joined his friends, he molested Yumiko. Jiro was fascinated by Yumiko’s beauty. The next week, Nozaki and the others enjoyed molesting Yumiko. Yumiko enjoyed it as if she knew it. Jiro follows her, but she’s just an ordinary college girl. He called Yumiko and questioned her about her relationship with Kosuke.

Rapidgator
[RG] Molester’s Finger 2 Adulterous Wife Indecent Provocation (1999)

Molester Stops at Each Station (1978)

Molester.Stops_.at_.Each_.Station.1978-1.jpg

Molester.Stops_.at_.Each_.Station.1978.mkv.jpg

AKA: 痴漢各駅停車, 痴○各駅停車 | Directed by Minoru Inao | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 62 mins
Cast: : Shinji Kubo, Masayoshi Nogami, Akari Kawaguchi, Mako Kitano, Mami Sakura, Rie Nakano

“You’re still blue! This is what molesters do!” A laugh-out-loud mischievous movie that unfolds on a punchy R&B!

Rapidgator
[RG] Molester Stops at Each Station (1978)

5 Women Who Want (1990)

5.Women_.Who_.Want_.1990-1.jpg

5.Women_.Who_.Want_.1990.mkv.jpg

AKA: 欲しがる女5人 昂奮 | Directed by Akira Fukamachi | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 56 mins
Cast: : Kyoko Hashimoto, Shinobu Kawana, Yutaka Ikejima, Satomi Shinozaki, Reika Kazami, Sayoko Nakajima

When you open the lid, you will be surprised by the in-house SEX correlation diagram! – The timid chief of staff also loves H after all!

Rapidgator
[RG] 5 Women Who Want (1990)

Molester Invisible Man 4 Deep Back (1970)

Molester.Invisible.Man_.4.Deep_.Back_.1970-1.jpg

Molester.Invisible.Man_.4.Deep_.Back_.1970.mkv.jpg

AKA: 痴漢透明人間 4 奥の奥まで | Directed by Akira Fukamachi | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 62 mins
Cast: : Mieko Aoki, Yuka Takeuchi, Keiko Hase, Yuko Nakagawa, Asuka

If you drink the elixir, you will be transformed into an invisible man! – Blame the purse for 1,000 earthworms and rush into the lesbian site! Unconventional where a man’s desire is realized!

Rapidgator
[RG] Molester Invisible Man 4 Deep Back (1970)

Woman in a Vinyl Book Close-Up Naked (1981)

Woman.in_.a.Vinyl_.Book_.Close_.Up_.Naked_.1981-1.jpg

Woman.in_.a.Vinyl_.Book_.Close_.Up_.Naked_.1981.mkv.jpg

AKA: ビニール本の女 密写全裸 | Directed by Yoshiho Fukuoka | Country: Japan | Language: Japanese | 60 mins
Cast: : Gouda Road Seru, Kagawa Rumi, Ueno Jun

An older sister who is a model for a vinyl book and a younger sister who has a terrible past of being by men. The story revolves around the love and hate of the two into a dangerous place with a black passion.

Rapidgator
[RG] Woman in a Vinyl Book Close-Up Naked (1981)

Back