Bdsm and Bondage - hard male domination (Daily Update)

Within Earshot London Enterprises Video

Tags: BDSM, FemDom, Lesbian, Spanking, Bondage, All Girls

A statuesque dominant (played by Star Chandler) has turned her apartment into a torture chamber and has a strumpet (Ashley Renee) bound in her bed. The severe whipping is so loud it penetrates the walls of the apartment and is perfectly audible next door! Well, a cute blonde (played by K.C. Dylan) can't mistake the meaning of the racket and gets so turned on she finds herself masturbating furiously. Inevitably, curiosity gets the best of her, and she too winds up in the torture chamber!

Models Name:

Ashley Renee, Star Chandler, Kelli Thomas (as K.C. Dillon), Nikki Sinn

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 736.2 MB
Duration: 29 min 46 sec
Type: MPEG-4

Download or Play:

Lexi Larue Blond College Student Tied Tight And Brutally Fucked

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Humilation, Toys, Domination, HDRip

Lexi LaRue is just the kind of sweet and innocent you want to see gagged and wide eyed. I put her in a simple and strict tie and make her undress. Once she has struggled out of her trampy outfit and has her cunt up the air for me I stuff her full of the cock she came here for. Those wide eyes do not disappoint.

Models Name:

Lexi Larue

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 2.06 GB
Duration: 58 min 06 sec

Download or Play:

Anna Tyler Wiggle Room

Tags: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, 720P

Anna Tyler is new to the world of Infernal Restraints, but if we have anything to say about it this won't be her last time gracing our pages. She is hot as hell, a petite little blonde with a body that is made for luring men into trouble. Well, she is in a bit of trouble herself, now. O.T. loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies violated by the strong and sadistic.

Models Name:

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 2.13 GB
Duration: 40 min 04 sec

Download or Play:

Jackie Daniels The Tease Gets Tied

Tags: Ucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation

I remember when Jacki came by the office on a go-see. A go-see is when agents drop by with new models...fresh meat...young women new to the industry...Jacki impressed me with her smiling eyes and flirtatious ways and I was like, sign her up...She turned out to be hotter than I remembered...extremely cute with a sexy voice...She flirts it up on camera as we interview her...she plays witrh herself and really gets into it...this girl is here to get off, I thought...she teases us with a build up to a squirt but can't deliver...that makes it really easy to tie her up, fuck her with a long dildo and buzz her cunt till she cums good and hard...

Models Name:

Jackie Daniels

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 184.1 MB
Duration: 16 min 32 sec

Download or Play:

Cherry Torn Maestro A Simple Task Serve The Cock Whore

Tags: BDSM, Deep Throat, Domination, Submission, Hardcore, Bondage, Big Tits

Models Name:

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 56 min 13 sec

Download or Play:

Ami Emerson A Strawberry Blonde Gold Mine

Tags: Masturbation, Fuckmachines, Toys

Ami Emerson has been in the industry for just a few months so how better to pop her fetish cherry than right here at FuckingMachines.com. This smoking hot red head shows off her gymnast body as she discovers what unrelenting machine fucking is like. Her first orgasm with The Dragon makes her squirt and The Crystal Palace has her jumping away in a mess of sensitivity after a great, long pounding. She takes a teasing with The Little Guy as the machine alternates between vibration and penetration, going deeper into her pussy as she gets more turned on. She does the splits over our brand new machine - The Satisfyher - which smooth rapid fire stroke gives Ami a toe clenching, hair pulling, writhing orgasm. And yes, she is already booked for another round.

Models Name:

Ami Emerson

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 533.4 MB
Duration: 45 min 1 sec

Download or Play:

Holly Heart Pain Slut Suffers With A Smile In Brutal Bondage

Tags: BDSM, Tight Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hogtie

Holly Heart makes her long awaited return to Hogtied and she looks better than ever! I quickly tie this slut up and get to work tormenting her with everything I can get my hands on. The more punishment she gets the more this bitch smiles. She truly loves to suffer, so I give this eager little pain slut what she wants. The day is spent exploring different ways of hurting her to see if we can find a new sensation for her. We found several new types of pain that she has never endured, which is amazing to watch as she suffers through them.

Models Name:

Holly Heart

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 49 min 2 sec

Download or Play:

Kleio Valentien HER SUBMISSION

Tags: BDSM, Humiliation, 720P

Kleio Valentien is no stranger to dominance and submission, but this is her first taste of being on the receiving end and playing the role of a submissive. She prefers to be the one dishing out the punishment, but today she will take every grueling second of suffering. She begins restrained in a position that shows of her amazing curves. Her ass is out while the rest of her body is restrained in hard steel against a wooden post.

Models Name:

Screens:

Video Information:

Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 66 min 15 sec

Download or Play:

Back