BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

Light Blue Lingerie
be7165063ee4763bd5ef645844ee9942.jpg

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

Download Light Blue Lingerie

Phoenix Phoenix Rising
1e9e897455ebaeab9d440b04e417346e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Jada Fire is back, oiled up, bound and made to squirt
bac96ffb6492333ffe11e29aecfb8cdd.jpg

Cast: Jada Fire
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Big Tits ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,black hair ,Black ,BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English

Jade Fire is back with her booming breast and sex body. We bind her breasts, give her the oil treatment and made to cum repeatedly. She takes some good corporal, and is tickled. We even get her helpless body to squirt. Jada is as sexy as they cum.

Duration: 51:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jada Fire is back, oiled up, bound and made to squirt

Anal Bitch
012b092a4543421ab50ac9c3a83cd470.jpg

Cast: Small Hands ,Abella Danger
Genres: Submission ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,bottom ,Nipple Clamps ,Blowjob ,Flogging ,Curvy ,Humiliation

Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger's big rich ass and he's sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She can't go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella's slutty hi-falutin' holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that's just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella's tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.

Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Bitch

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1
6f50253422012e30cc37b40a43f9be7d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.

Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Cowgirl Live part 1
7213f350e4600b8512ddec272b9d1f59.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom
81f9ec0c92b6259f68eca3a13042d471.jpg

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Neophobia Episode part 2
bb876fdbd92c8c42d0d301ee3d578cf7.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: "Keep it hard. Don't let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker".

Duration: 42:16
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode part 2

Cowgirl Live part 2
1fe8e5c1c8a7fc5b9326776b0b2d8feb.jpg

Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up.

Duration: 51:07
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

Back