Bdsm and Bondage!

The Electrosex Quiet Game
2dc95e4fe6a28a0f719dcbad896d5ef2.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: fake boobs ,Bondage ,toned ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Acrylic Plug ,BDSM ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting
Video language: English

Episode 2: With Skin Diamond’s arms bound behind her, Gia DiMarco wants to make her squirm and squeal like a pig! Though it looks like Gia’s using the oldies but goodies on Skin when it comes to lesbian bondage, such as ropes and nipple clamps, she’ll use all the electro BDSM tricks she has up her sleeves!
Skin squeals from Gia’s liberal use of the zapper. But that’s not the most delicious detail of Gia’s diabolical electrosex machinations. Gia connects the sticky pads on Skin’s butt and the acrylic plug in her pussy to a voice-activated box. The more Skin screams, the bigger the shock and it all gives Gia that much more of an incentive to push her over the edge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 756.8 MB

Download The Electrosex Quiet Game

Skin Diamond Live Show The Final Test of Slave Training ash
4900ff8cd927b0c242b0577edad5e3c8.jpg

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Maestro , Noir
Genres: Chains ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,slim ,Anal

This was such an intense day for ash, and nothing could have prepared her for what would happen. She is brought in and instantly toyed with with clothes pins and a dragon tail just to mind fuck her from the start. I wanted to throw her off of her game to make the day more interesting. Unfortunately, we had technical difficulties and the video from the first scene was lost, but we put up the images so you can get a feel for the scene.
Next ash is tied in a simple, yet grueling, tie that only last a few minutes due to the intensity. We change up quickly and test her on her ability to focus and serve at the same time. She gets a little shaky, when it comes to the cattle prod, but none of us expected her to jump as hard as she did when I put one prong up her ass and the other in her cunt and then charged it.
To finish the day, ash is stung up in a sideways suspension and fucked. I look up during the shoot and realize is perving out on the show, so I grab her and drag her on set. She is reluctant at first, but quickly gets into the action. It never amazes me at how fast someone will turn on the other if given the opportunity. It just proves how healthy S and M for the soul

Duration: 42:37
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Skin Diamond Live Show The Final Test of Slave Training ash

Non Stop Squirting, Fisting and Torment in Brutal Bondage
c6fbda20dabdd8c8290f9338e8321e81.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Daisy Ducati, The Pope
Genres: bondage, fisting, flogging, predicament bondage, squirting, suspension, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag

Daisy starts her day sitting atop a box with her legs tied wide open and her hands behind her back. I creep up behind her and start to terrorize her with flogging and breath control. Her pussy is dripping wet so I begin to rip squirting orgasms from her helpless pussy.Next she is in a brutal predicament position that has her balancing on her head and the tips of her toes. Her ankles are tied to her around her head and through the mouth. She is fucked and she knows it. I start by filling her cunt with the biggest dildo I can get my hands on and the squirting becomes more powerful.I put this slut in a side suspension to give me full access to her hungry pussy. i do everything in my power to get my entire fist inside of her. After stretching her nice and wide I start milking her cunt for every squirting orgasm it has to offer.In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread and this time I won´t stop until I have my entire fist inside her cunt, or I empty her of all of her squirting pussy juices.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Non Stop Squirting, Fisting and Torment in Brutal Bondage

Enthralled - Abigail Dupree
0f1798a6d281919ef3163b693e957a29.jpg

Enthralled to serve Master!
You can tell from the ass wiggle and the sounds emitted through the leather muzzling head gear while in session. The "yes Master" and the look of willingness, an attentive behavior inherent of the slave mind. The need for painful discipline while serving the pleasures of Master.
When the Master initially seeks the slave, the Master must capture the fascinated, enchanting the slave mind, trigger the internal need by extending a steady hand in trust, structured discipline in a nurturing environment.
When the slave initially seeks a Master to serve, the slave must enchant by a visible forthcoming willingness to serve with enthusiasm for the trust, structured discipline and work for the nurturing environment Master is then empowered to provide.
Directed scene under inspiration from the Norwegian kitsch painter Odd Nerdrum.

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight
021eddffbb56c669a3c7fefe63333249.jpg

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time - Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke
cc0c5ae43029b5ecc875c94f1e4197b2.jpg

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Athletic ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,toned ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Machine Dildo ,fake boobs ,shaved

It’s worth yelling that title for these two girls who are the industry’s gold standard of ass fucking Olympians. We’re a little excited, if you couldn’t tell, to bring you these girls together for the FIRST TIME. It’s impossible to believe, but it’s true - Amy Brooke and Phoenix Marie have never combined their ass fucking forces until today. If the world ends, it’s their fault!Phoenix’s lush bootie and Amy’s tight round athletic ass get pounded by machine cock in this epic two part update.Phoenix fucks Amy with a double end dick until Amy squirts all over Phoenix’s ass checks and it is on. Amy squirts all over the place from the machine cock that even fucks her pussy for some good measure. And if you have never witnessed Phoenix cumming, then tune in now for the sexiest full body orgasms that leave her a sensitive mess on the floor. And Amy takes THREE cocks in her at once on the fastest machines in the arsenal.Ass Queen 2011 is a show off and show down of ass fucking prowess and female orgasms at their dirtiest, sexiest, best.

Duration: 43:03

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time - Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke

Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!
de5680f2686795e0ac2a7a678bc553dc.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Nikki Delano
Genres: blonde, bondage, pain, suspension, The Pope, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Welcome Nikki Delano to Hogtied. She is 5 ft. tall and stacked in all the right places. She has huge tits, an amazing ass, and such an innocent looking face. Don´t be fooled though, because this sexy little blonde slut can´t wait to get tied up and tormented.First she is kneeling with her legs spread and her hands above her head; the perfect to get at all of her good parts. Her clothes are removed and the we get our first look at her amazing body. We also see how bratty this slut is going to be for the day, which is sadistic inspiration for The Pope.Next we have her bent over with one leg up, exposing her luscious pussy. The tormenting continues with canes, floggers, and some bastinado. Then her pussy is fucked into several screaming orgasms.In the third scene, we have Nikki in a brutal suspension that tests every ounce of her integrity as a bondage model. Her body is abused even more before her tight pussy is filled with a massive dildo that makes her cum uncontrollably. She´s made it this far, so this will be the one that pushes her over the edge. She is completely helpless and her body is terrorized with more pain and suffering. The day ends with orgasms that beyond what she´s ever had before.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!

Don’t drop it Denise!
baf47066acd8b14115be1fd6c7ac326d.jpg

Well, young Denise seems to be in a bit of a predicament today! She is in a strappado position, with her elbows and wrists locked. Her arms are raised to a horizontal position. She is holding on to a 52mm (2 inch) ball without a strap! The ball is attached to her nipple clamps, with a heavy nut and bolt. If she lets go of the ball, it is going to hurt A Lot! Denise is having trouble balancing on her high heels and her drool makes the ball very slippery. Don’t drop it Denise! You can do it!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Don’t drop it Denise!

Brat Princess Cuckolds Her Boyrfriend With Football Coach!
714b1ede59c35989db22325f568b9e3e.jpg

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Scout ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Pussy Eating ,mixed ,brunet ,toned ,Facesitting ,Orgasm Denial ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Male Sub ,Pegging

Dana DeArmond is the ultimate brat princess. Her loser boyfriend is the worst player on the football team. She’s tired of him and needs a real man to satisfy her. Who better to fuck her tight twat to orgasm than the sexy, strong football coach?! Dana punishes her boyfriend for his inadequacies with flogging, ball torment, chastity, humiliation and an embarrassing strap-on ass pounding while being commanded to worship the coach’s shoes. Dana thoroughly enjoys every moment of the coach’s cock and lets her boyfriend “enjoy” it too by spitting her cock laced saliva right in his mouth then jerking coach off into his face! Wonder if after this he’s still on the team?!

Duration: 54:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Princess Cuckolds Her Boyrfriend With Football Coach!

Denise - penis gag hogtie
20e2c3e168dc396a8f4f903f9b21cde3.jpg

My model Denise is perfect for custom requests! She is bendy, with tieable boobs, and she loves bondage! Denise even loves gags! In this member request, she is crotch roped and harnessed before being put in a tight hogtie. Then a penis gag and blindfold are added, and Denise is left like this. Drooling and not sure when she will be released, it was very exciting for her! Do you want a custom shoot with Denise, or do you have a member request for her? No problem, Denise would love to do it!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps

File size: 443.9 MB

Download Denise - penis gag hogtie

Back