Bdsm and Bondage!

Cunt Hunt vol.2 - Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow
750f5ac639901378ede7ec2e214b570c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation
Video language: English

Tied up with rope standing spread eagle sexy Skylar is being punished for touching herself too much. Adorned with a ball-gag and nipple clamps tight on her big natural breasts, Skylar is on the verge of cumming as the Hitachi vibrates her pussy. Her master Ramon disciplines his horny slut with the flogger and the crop but she just gets more excited with every blow. He fingers her pussy until she squirts all over his hand. Ramon leaves his voluptuous slave tied up all night, she gets ancy and makes a great escape from the ropes and dashes off into the hills. Ramon sets out on a Cunt Hunt to trap the horny renegade, and after a hardcore face fucking in the hills, Ramon leads the wayward slave home for more punishment. Not wasting any time Ramon gets inside that ass of Skylar´s and fucks her good until she is begging to cum. Then Ramon ties Skylar up on her back. He zaps her, vibes her clit clamps her pussy open and pounds her out until she squirts geyser style all over the place. Then Ramon with his huge cock stretches Skylar´s tight ass open with some hardcore anal until he shoots his hot load. And that is the BDSM fantasy tale of a horny slave and her Master.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cunt Hunt vol.2 - Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow

Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video
d20041cfd93bfa628fb47885e57931c9.jpg

It is time for another escape challenge. This time whoever wins gets a raise. Cherry Busom and Ophelia ballgag each other, get tied up in the chairs, wiggle in nipple clamps in chairs before getting to the ground to be hogtied. Cherry is quick to get her hands out and a wrestling match happens. The ladies lose their heels so their pantyhose toes are on display. JJ comes in to assist for a moment and then leaves them again. The two have a really fun time…

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

Job Hunt - Seth Gamble, Chloe Cherry
e3c4213d51aebefbef81c3b44c21beab.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Seth Gamble, Chloe Cherry
Genres: BDSM, blond, Blowjob, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Discipline, Domination, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Role Play

When nosy parker, Chloe Cherry, goes on a job interview, she cannot keep her hands to herself. Seth catches her snooping through his office, and decides she knows too much. So with a nice fresh piece of rope Seth wrangles this blond beauty into his lair to find out if he can trust her and to have his way with this long legged cock sucking anal loving wench. Chloe is lying flat on her back bound with tight rope so she´s not going anywhere anytime soon and the Hitachi is buzzing away between her legs. How can he trust someone who rifled through all his stuff when he wasn´t looking? She saw things nobody was meant to see. He must discipline her with corporeal punishment so out comes the flogger to whip this snoopy slut into submission. With every hit she begs for his forgiveness and tries to convince him she didn´t see anything but its just not enough for Seth so he pinches nipple clamps onto her small, firm natural tits, blindfolds her and crams his dick in her mouth for an epic throat fucking session. Seth´s long hard cock plummets deep down Chloes throat making her gag and gargle and slobber all over her face. Learning to trust Chloe is going to take all day so Seth ties her up in a new position on her knees with ass up high and flogs her tender thighs and butt and teases her with the Wartenburg wheel. She is so hot and bothered she asks politely to have his cock in her pussy and ass but the asking turns into begging as Seth crops her sensitive skin. Finally Seth fills her pussy right up with his cock and fucks her until she is moaning and thanking him. Then he slides it into her tight ass and gives her a solid pounding. Back and forth between her ass and pussy fills Chloe with pleasure and she cums hard. Finally gagged and on her back with ankles tied to wrists Seth swats her with the crop to get her ready for the grand fuck finale in which Chloe gets slammed in both holes and goes out of her head with orgasms until Seth shoots his hot load all over her. Chloe meet your new boss!

Duration: 51:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download Job Hunt - Seth Gamble, Chloe Cherry

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2
5fcc33076a86041fec7a61f2c250021a.jpg

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

My Spoiled Wife
0d10ae7a82be532d7ccbf1cf6ebcd666.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: slave, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

She is so hot, but so spoiled. I buy her things, take care of all her worries, and I pay, and pay and pay. But no more. Today is the first day of our new life together - the day she graduates from trophy wife to sex slave.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download My Spoiled Wife

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch
cc061ac2fa522f4cbb0ad82e8f8cb411.jpg

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Perversions Cured 4K
2718b40773c44ace4ec3612fe86c1244.jpg

Cast: Gabie, Kady, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Gabie is staying with her Step Aunt and has been given some house rules to follow. She decides to break them and sneaks her new girl friend into the house to make out. When her Step Aunt catches them, she realises that her new girlfriend Lily works for her Step Aunt Sarah. Sarah is furious with both girls and as they are both reliant on her for funds, gives them a choice. Gabie can find a new place to live, and Lily can find a new job, or they can be punished for their bad behaviour. Both girls reluctantly agree to be punished and end up over the knee getting their bottoms spanked hard. Lily is then subjected to a spanking with the wooden hairbrush and Gabie gets mouth soaped. They are then bent over the table and their pussies are smacked with a nasty crop. Cruelly Sarah then offers them the chance of sleeping together. She takes them upstairs to the bed and then ties their hands to the bedposts so they can look at each other but not touch.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Perversions Cured 4K

American Housewife
73945cb2f5abb9fd3190cfc9b6a7ab5e.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Charles Dera, Tana Lea
Genres: ball gag, bdsm, big tits, blowjob, chains, collar, Corporal Punishment, domination, dungeon, flogging, high heels

When red head beauty Tana Lea marries her ideal all American dad type, the reality of Charles´ eccentric behaviors lands Tana in chains, living under the cellar stairs. Desperate to work things out, Tana agrees to undergo Charles´ bizarre housewife training program in order to move their relationship to the next level. Let the training begin! Gagged and on a leash Tana refuses to go back to her spot in the cellar and offers to do anything Charles wants to stay out of that dark cold dungeon. First instruction is to kneel down, hands on pussy eyes up and suck my cock! With love and gusto Tana takes Charles hard dick deep down into her throat sucking and slurping and drooling all over it. Tight nipple clamps swing from her big tits as she diligently performs her wifely duties. Then later that day while cleaning the silverware Charles tells Tana to present so she cleans all the sex toys, floggers and zappers off the living room table and climbs onto all fours to display her sexy, voluptuous body for her husband. He ties her up and disciplines her with the flogger and slaps her ass around until it turns red. Charles slides his cock into Tana´s mouth again and she gets it all wet and ready for her slutty pussy. With back arched and high heels on Tana takes Charles big dick into her tight pussy and gets a hot ride that makes her cunt sing! He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and she moans with pleasure but its really Tana who wants to please her husband so she takes a good hard pounding in her little pussy until Charles is satisfied. He flips his willing wife over and ties her wrists to her ankles so her legs are spread wide, pussy exposed and crops her sensitive thighs and it gets her excited. Charles drives his cock deep inside Tana´s wet cunt and fucks her good until she is screaming with delight and he shoots his hot sticky load all over his wife´s pussy. Tantalizing Tana Lea is well on her way to being the kinkiest American Housewife she can be.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download American Housewife

The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana
5c260a63e36a065ed56263fa486f9120.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Hood, Humiliation, Latinx, Mask, Role Play, Rope Bondage

When newcomer Gia Milana gets caught trying to frame Tommy Pistol in a heist he teaches her a hardcore lesson about being a snitch! Gia is one sexy babe and wearing a skin tight black catsuit, spike heels and mask she is a sight to behold. She and Tommy are partners in crime and after scoring a bag full of money and drugs they celebrate back at the clubhouse. Tommy has been dreaming about Gia´s huge tits for a long time and finally he can get his greasy paws all over them while Gia blows Tommy´s dick. Down on her knees with her big tits exposed she worships Tommy´s cock with her full sultry lips and wet mouth until Tommy shoots his jizz down her throat. They agree to meet up later for their next job but little does Gia know that Tommy saw the police badge in her bag and things are not going to happen as plann...A world of BDSM, hardcore anal sex and more await this sexy, slutty snitch. After Tommy finds a wire in Gias panties he ties her up tight, fucks her pussy and disciplines her with the flogger.

Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana

The Trash Baby
8fb1829aac415ebfc76eb0e47d1da5af.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Rocky Emerson
Genres: Slave ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Smoking ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,shaped ,Fingering ,Slapping

Crazed, hot Mona Wales finds sexy trash-baby Rocky Emerson smoking in the back alley of a club, just looking for trouble. And trouble she finds. Mona gets right to it; taking Rocky’s last cigarette for herself while inspecting her tight little body. She quickly brings her to her knees and sits on her like a pony. Mona humiliates her by using her mouth as an ashtray while slapping her perfect ass. Rocky begs for more as Mona flogs her relentlessly. She is then flipped over and instructed to rub her pussy while her tits and thighs are flogged. The second scene opens up on Rocky suspended in bondage hanging upside down with a dildo gag ready and waiting. Mona lays on the filthy alley floor getting deeply fucked by Rocky’s dildo’ed face. Once she comes she rips the dildo gag off so that Rocky can lick her cunt and asshole clean. Mona crops Rocky’s belly, breasts, ass and thighs before she licks and fingers her hungry hole, making her come over and over again, upside down while pressing the hitachi on her engorged little clit. Mona’s strap on dick then impales Rocky’s wet pussy as Mona rubs her clit with one hand and tugs on the string of a zipper with the other. Rocky is writhing between pain and pleasure, completely under Mona’s spell. Right as she screams out that she is coming Mona pulls the clothes pins off all at once. She is then flipped over and made to lick the dirty alley floor as she is ass fucked with a vengeance. Once Mona is through, Rocky is thrown in the trash can where she belongs, given only a vibrator to help endure the brutal foot caning Mona doles out. Rocky is made to proclaim her love for being trash and left out in the alley, as Mona struts back inside, satisfied, to resume her night of clubbing.

Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download The Trash Baby

Back