Bdsm and Bondage!

The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale
66c1b01a75f66514418a89f4792a55dc.jpg

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Genres: Anal ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,MILF ,Brunette ,Squirting ,fake boobs ,Spanking
Video language: English

Veronica fucks the little guy for one last machine romp in this five part series.For all of you who watched the live show, you know that Veronica is literally a machine herself - fucking until even the crew can’t keep up.
This last scene was shot after the live camera stopped rolling so here is the first look at her ravaging the Little Guy and getting spanked by the Spanking machine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale

MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage
bf00305f54197350226ed2a5b5fe7e64.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: bondage, MILF, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Simone is bound with her hands behind her back and her legs together. Her feet are pulled up to make her put excessive pressure on her chest, which inhibits her breathing. Her feet are tormented and her body flogged, then she is pulled into the air to endure a brutal two point suspension.Next she is on her back with her legs pulled one way and her arms the other to ensure there is no escape. She is tormented and made to cum repeatedly while in this agonizing position.In the third scene Simone is in an inverted suspension with her legs pulled wide to expose her helpless pussy. The vibe brings on a pleasurable orgasm at first, but the non stop pressure turns pleasure into suffering quickly.The final scene begins and we have Simone on her back again with her legs spread wide this time so that The Pope can destroy her pussy. She is fucked and vibed so much that it becomes unbearable, but that doesn´t stop it. The orgasms flow out of this slut like water from a hose.

Duration: 52:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Jem vs. The Beta Test
406287e51dc4fff4ea48e538ea05793a.jpg

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

Giggles
c188dfbe46939beb6c2dda415f7ab491.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Giggles

Porcelain Doll Feels an Elecrto-DP
070a86d8206de90ca5de0042b20bbc6b.jpg

Cast: Alani Pi ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Double Penetration ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Slave

Episode 2: With skin as white as porcelain, blonde hair and blue eyes, Alani is the kind of girl I want in my restraints. She’s also come to break in her ass and pussy to electrical penetration for the first time!
Suspended in chains with arms behind her back and legs spread, I open the session by fucking her with an electrically-charged dildo, a Hitachi Magic Wand and sparking her nipples with a cattle prod, bringing out the first round of many mind-blowing orgasms.
But she’s come here for her first experience with electrical anal and double penetration in her tight puckered asshole and lily white pussy, and I oblige her. Restrained with ropes on all fours on a grate, She has no idea what she’s in for. The shock on her face is her genuine first reaction to the electrifying sensation of having all her holes filled and zapped. Alani shrieks as I also apply the Magic Wand her to her clit.
I can’t let her go without giving me some, so I spread my legs open and she eats my cunt. What can I say? It’s good to be the boss.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

Download Porcelain Doll Feels an Elecrto-DP

Leila vs. The Key Fumble
ab93470dd9fce0a630d3157bc151b63f.jpg

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Into The Attic - Bijou 2010
5f921650aeda3b1307ec428c1ebfd5fc.jpg

Bijou showed up with a half eaten sandwich. She is wearing a long black dress with black heels. She also has on a pair of panties that I told her to wear all day for me - all day at work and then late into the evening. I watch her as she eats the sandwich nervously. I pepper her with questions concerning her sex life. I ask her if I take those panties off what I will find in the crotch. She finds it hard to swallow the sandwich, the rope tightly wound about her neck...
Neck tied to ceiling while standing up. Nipple clamps, breath play with plastic bag over head. Weights on nipple clamps. Hitachi.
Tied to wooden frame sitting down. Mouth gag. Pussy shaven. Laxatives inserted in arsehole. Hitachi.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:54:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Into The Attic - Bijou 2010

Back