Bdsm and Bondage!

Ivy Red - elbow tied
31f46c0262fa7ff7ff375907abdd5bec.jpg

500 updates and my new model Ivy Red is back again for more bondage! Remember her chair tie? That was awesome! She loves ropes so much, she always needs a while to land back on earth after she has been tied. Ivy is very flexible, so I tied her elbows together. A big red ballgag is making her drool as she struggles. So much fun! She wants to do many more shoots, so if you have a custom video request for the beautiful Ivy, let me know, she is open to anything!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Ivy Red - elbow tied

Katia – lingerie shocks
d4cf4c2ad8b70d12c045a8e4ca7ae2e0.jpg

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she’s proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn’t really like me anymore.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Katia – lingerie shocks

Ginary's Test - Part 3
a5b7c2b1e7be9fdee189d66740ecdd74.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee
2a99e8de3a5688e52b3a57965a986b63.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Annie Cruz ,Bobbi Starr ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: unshaved ,Machine Dildo ,slim ,Fisting ,top ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Latinx ,big dick
Video language: English

The pussy swallowing, ass fucking, squirt-a-palooza grand finale to our Hall of FuckingMachines Babe live shoot ends in an epic four girl fucking, fisting, 10 inch dick swallowing, cunnilingus chain licking, face slapping, the best of the best fucking each other and machines, and an all out punishing, dominating demolishing of Lorelei Lee. It is in short, hot. Go watch.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 910.6 MB

Download Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II
4c8116ee87a899e296c13e20d1c6d236.jpg

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

The Dentist
b5d6890d56bbb3eb25c32408a3665ef4.jpg

Cast: Sabina
Genres: Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,LezDom

Please welcome Sabina to Wiredpussy. Sabina has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and has long fantasized about getting tied up and dominated with electricity. As a member of the site, Sabina thought she knew what to expect, but as she struggles against the inescapable bondage and feels the sting of electro for the first time, she quickly begins to wonder what she has gotten herself into!!! At the end of the day Sabina has been fucked, sucked, and shocked into submission, and her dripping pussy shows that she can’t wait to come back for more!
This weeks update not only features hot amateur talent, but also a very sexy storyline!
Sabina goes to the dentist office to get her wisdom teeth removed, but when she falls asleep from the anesthesia she finds herself tied up in a dirty dungeon with sadistic nurse Princess Donna! Is it fantasy or reality? either way it’s hot, hot, hot!!

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Dentist

Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub
e60b6a349772486aa40d2ae0d89d5f58.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Mona Wales ,Nikki Darling
Genres: black hair ,shaped ,slim ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Stud ,Squirting ,Zapper ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment

Petite and powerful, Nikki Darling is made a fool of by Mona Wales in this sunny, sloppy day at the beach. Suited in tiny shorts, a floaty ring, and water wings, Mona tells Nikki to show off her ridiculous outfit to the beach goers and strut her tight body on the pier. A small crowd gathers, curious about this little spectacle, and Mona invites them to come watch as she leads Nikki toward further humiliation. Mona walks Nikki into a nightclub where she is commanded to excite everyone in the crowd with her cum-soaked, sandy, sweaty body. Ramon Nomar is ready and willing to fuck as Nikki is taken down with a clamps, spanking, and waterboarding. Ramon chokes her with his huge cock. She drools and coughs as he waterboards her again and Mona spits on her already dripping face. Nikki works Ramon’s cock into her tight pussy as he leans against an onlooker for support, he makes her deepthroat his dick while the audience directs her and then fucks her in her ass from behind. After a clothespin zipper is ripped from her body she screams and is silenced by two young guys that have jumped in to help keep her still and ready for Ramon to fully penetrate every hole. Ramon busts a nut on her face and she thanks the group for showing her how slutty she really is!

Duration: 44:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nikki Darling Surrenders Her Holes In Spanish Nightclub

Tiny Shaved Cunt Pounded: Goldie Day One
b05ab1931e625fbf70dffa742f3125a9.jpg

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Goldie Glock
Genres: shaved ,Nipple Clamps ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,big dick ,brunet ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Discipline

Hot little submissive plaything Goldie comes to Training of O eager to submit her tiny shaved cunt to Xander’s thick hard cock. Xander takes full advantage of Goldie’s little pussy and pounds her silly. Goldie’s tight cunt stretches out wide around the thick shaft, and her bondage keeps her body in check, and her tits are tested with hard nipple clamps.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tiny Shaved Cunt Pounded: Goldie Day One

Back