BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Helpless Panic Part Two - Hailey Young, PD
887bc84abbb06d130c853500a7b45e3b.jpg

Format:[/b] mp4
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.0 MB

Download Helpless Panic Part Two - Hailey Young, PD

Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box
30400d9b5df6c85d4da8a05c72ea2981.jpg

Now here is something you do not see every day. Odette Delacroix clocks in at only 5 feet high and weighs less than 85 pounds. This tiny little thing looks like a strong wind would blow her away. But potent things can come in small packages. Odette is honestly one of the best deepthroaters that we have ever met. She just hangs out on the dick balls deep, not even blinking. We just happen to have a wooden box that only tiny things fit in. Odette fits.
Once our tiny pixie is bound in the box, we string it up from the ceiling. Both ends of her holes are deliciously exposed. On one side that talented mouth is ripe for the plucking. On the other end her small pale butt peeks out. It is tag team time. We step up and stuff out those holes as Odette moans in her restraints. She isn't going anywhere. All she can do is take the dick we dish out.
The box spins in its chains, rotating back and forth and giving us free access to whichever hole we so desire. 10 full inches of big black cock take every inch of the 5 foot high Odette. it is like a magic trick to see it all disappear. We are certainly impressed. This is box bondage and throat training at its best. Those holes know what they were designed to do.
Our tiny blonde fuck toy is trained out to our satisfaction, spinning like a top the whole time. We leave her suspended and gently swaying from the ceiling. She will wait until we feel like coming back for another round on those tight little holes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 972.9 MB

Download Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box

Bondage Orgy
7ca125194e913a1e97dc6507c44c28ce.jpg

Mistress Chanta Rose ties her fellow bondage enthusiasts Maxine X and Yumi together and proceeds to have her way with them. Chanta Rose whips their naked flesh, gets them off and pours liquid over their quivering bodies. Mistress Chanta Rose then tells them to get on all fours facing away from each other and gives them both a good spanking. Chanta Rose uses her favorite sex toy on herself while watching her kinky slaves get themselves off. The two sex pot slaves practice giving head on a long dildo while their mistress watches approvingly.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 312.5 MB

Download Bondage Orgy

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2
0591f5b954856e815bfc1520ee08ba95.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Bed Bound
3846f659dbc0cb1e217203ea1ac795fc.jpg

Mina is wearing a beautiful white lingerie set, she is placed into a black zippered armbinder, collar and white ballgag. She has her ankles tied to the D-ring in the armbinder and is lay on her side and secured to the panels at the head of the bed. A crotchrope is then added and pulled taught and secured to the opposite end creating quite a nice predicament.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bed Bound

Back