BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Ropexpert Xxx video
2a72d69baa90c6f67fb819aa49dafae1.jpg

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!
e1b944ffa25a3e84ed51bc963f57a498.jpg

Cast: Micah Moore
Video language: English

We created a great device for Micah, one that bent her back, spread her wide, locked her down and fit a machine into her tight fuck hole. And that's before we did anything to her.
Micah is so helpless bent back with her neck held down, she is unable to see what we are going to do to her. We oil up that sexy tan body, we finger her till she squirts, and we vibrate her until she cums multiple times. We also punish her body with floggers and canes.
Then we really get started. We bury a fucking saw up her hot pussy, lock it into place, and fuck this little girl better then she's been fucked in a long time. The machine is ruthless, never tiring, it just knows how to fuck, and it fucks her brilliantly!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!

Scarlett Hope gets shocked
ef19c983c462d793ad82bc9352bbd1cf.jpg

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie
9f1131f94e17b314ef8e75237c4a62cb.jpg

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2
8c54da64be8e6e4f9ebc780de3960887.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley
ce8500a35032e64e4fb3a53238aca06f.jpg

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent. preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute.
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they're held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Back