BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

CuntFined
9a5195768a18c2427128710be357fae7.jpg

Isolation has a few noticeable effects on a captive. They become grateful for any interaction they can get. For Dee she sees the paltry meal she is given as a gift from PD. She is happy to have it, even though she knows that later on she will have to pay for it.
Those kinds of delusions are hard to maintain once PD has pulled her out of the hole. He has no interest in freeing her or making her time any easier. He wants to hear her scream and sob. Her tits are the best place to start. They are clamped down by a cold iron bar and it makes them stand out perfectly for torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 513.6 MB

Download CuntFined

Darina Nikitina - perky
1377e992b3a944967c87d6a5653b84b3.jpg

Darina Nikitina is one of my favorite models to tie! Very flexible elbows and nice boobs! Today, she will be tied in black. Black rope, black tight string around her boobs, and an all-black ballgag. Darina's boobs are super perky with this tight thin string wrapped around them! She struggles and moans but she is elbow tied so there's no chance for her to escape. So nice to watch this perfect body wriggling in black ropes!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - perky

Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2
789b079b56e274a46aa8b4fa16c0beff.jpg

Master feels that Abigail has proven herself worthy enough to offer her breasts up for the next roasting in preparation for the grand roasting she will be experiencing soon. He allows her to have a witness during the preparations and Papa joins them via webcam. Master first tenderizes her small breasts with a heavy mallet and as she pulls away from the impact he must remind her why she is there. In the back and forth struggle between pain and servitude, a number of implements needed to be applied. Abigail faces some of her biggest fears as she realizes her fate. Watching as each needle penetrates her sensitive breasts, she battles her own will to remain still or recieve the plastic bag treatment. Once her breasts are nice and plump they need a good salt and pepper rub down and a balsamic glaze before being slowly cooked over an open flame. What a mouthwatering display of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 751.5 MB

Download Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms
50b9f2795143b0829c78be2df66c844f.jpg

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Dee Claire Adams
fc7453d7b52f99fbe8e4d04baf94721a.jpg

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.

Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Dee Claire Adams

Back