~BDSM~ Do It Harder!

Tattooed, Tied and Teased (PICS, HD)

162a032151800917c0f78f1a0c76b3fd.jpg

Bonnie's bound in a state of limbo...Hands overhead, her ankle securely bound...Just the perfect position of vulnerability that Damon takes full advantage of as he teases her pussy mercilessly with the magic wand. Her valiant struggles shall not go unrewarded however, when we bind her down to the bench and spread her pretty little legs open. The G5 is brandished and pushed up into her cunt and Bonnie is driven into a world of trembling orgasm...Resolution: 1280 x 720Length: 00:14:18Format: MP4Pics: includedJan 27, 2012 - Bonnie RottenStudio: Perfectslave

File size: 193.1 MB
Download Tattooed, Tied and Teased (PICS, HD) from FilesMonster

The Insemination of Crimson

106eb65209e5f87d38cc30d99706043f.jpg

Riot and his gang waste no time with Crimson...she is stripped, cleaned, dressed and bound...the lingerie with crotchless panties makes her a bit nervous...and the fact that all of her powers are gone...Riot must have magnetically sealed the room...in any case, Crimson is nothing other than a beautiful and helpless woman, bound to a bed...one whose future has been mapped out...Crimson will be the mother of the next mutant warlord...after Riot and Manawar finish fucking her...if she survives the pounding...

File size: 279.7 MB
Download The Insemination of Crimson from FilesMonster

Sexercices

8ae99cd98ece562d3dc38550e7eee75f.jpg

Year: 2010 Genre: Bdsm Country:Russia Duration: 22 min Studio: SiL Actresses: Russian baby Description: Sexercices. Unusual, exclusive BDSM videos from Russia. A young slave girl to suck dick from the master and tolerate hot wax. the best combination in an excellent video. Look. Video Quality: CamRip (GooD quality!) Video: WMV9 640x480 25.00fps 800kbps Audio: WMA 44100Hz stereo 96kbps

File size: 226.5 MB
Download Sexercices from FilesMonster

2011-06-24 Roxanne Hall and Ashley Fires - Power Of Attorney

3d0b14ee7cdf1c769f2d543365eef6a4.jpg

Production year: 2011 Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore Length: 1:04:57 Release date: 06/24/2011 Characters: Roxanne Hall and Ashley Fires Title: Power Of Attorney Description: Ashley Fires is a sassy college student who can't seem to keep herself out of trouble. Her strict and sophisticated attorney is fed up with having to constantly keep her in line and wants to leave her at the stand alone but Ashley turns the tables on her authoritative attorney by dominating her in her own office! Roxanne puts up a fight but in the end submits to her submissive tendencies and jumps at the chance of loosing control. Roxanne is very tough and can cum easily from pain. She processes pain by breathing softly and sexualizing it. Heavy paddling, foot worship, pussy and ass licking, fisting and strap-on ass fucking are all included in this update. Video Quality: SiteRip Video Format: WMV Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

File size: 778.5 MB
Download 2011-06-24 Roxanne Hall and Ashley Fires - Power Of Attorney from FilesMonster

Act Two Starring Alexis

fb19748d6ddf1234cd4f6547b5bb4167.jpg

Cast: Alexis Payne, Virginia Lewis, Agnes Grey
Genres: Spanking Torture Humiliation

Alexis decides to rescue two grown- up bad girls and turn them into ladies. Act One Starring Alexis Payne and Agnes Grey: Tall, blonde Agnes Grey is quite ready to accept spankings from her mentor and squeaks as only a British girl can while receiving them. A cane is also used. Act Two Starring Alexis Payne and Virginia Lewis:Of course Virginia worships her patroness, but that doesn't stop her from breaking enough house rules to earn her spanking, spanking and more spanking. A highly believable woman spanks girl combination.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 627.5 MB
Download Act Two Starring Alexis from FilesMonster

AmateureXtreme - Bank Massager DVD

cc64a058cdc973b3062442ade7907003.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: AmateureXtreme

Amateur!!!When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves. Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time..
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2504kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 178.0 MB
Download AmateureXtreme - Bank Massager DVD from FilesMonster

Berlin Moskau (2003) DVDRip

cc971ca5fef53b8e00d4b5073f55c79c.jpg

Starring: TanjaDirector: Alex DCategories: Bizarre, Fetish, Fisting, Footjob, SMStudio: EVS Filmwerk Medien GruppeVideo full of shows from the master of a genre. Admire and fall downwards before great and awful. For true fans of a pain. Join!Format: aviVideo: 544x400Runtime: 1h. 14min.Filesize: 462 Mb

File size: 462.1 MB
Download Berlin Moskau (2003) DVDRip from FilesMonster

Big Red

b58feeca3c76c913e60367d3b9c8a502.jpg

Cast: Unknown
Genres: Spanking Torture Humiliation

Scorched is back at it again, still warming these girls bottoms. This Fem Dom has her servant eating out the palm of her hands. Her servant has misbehaved so she will get punished accordingly. I feel sorry for Big Red, but she must've knew she had it coming, and if she didn't know, let's just say that her red scorched ass is all the proof she will need.
Duration: 30:44
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 287.3 MB
Download Big Red from FilesMonster

Blackmailed In The Bathroom (2011)

0757debf089c268e0dd8db10fb8f7b4c.jpg

Starring: Audrey Leigh, Angelina ValentineCategories: BDSM, FetishAngelina gets caught smoking in the bathroom while skipping and Audrey has the polaroid to prove it! Begging Audrey not to show it to the principle, Angelina agrees to do anything which means becoming Audrey's little sex slave bitch for the afternoon! Collared, gagged and nipple clamps, Angelina is flogged and used as a human ashtray. She begs for mercy but her body cums hard while tied and vibrated, showing Audrey that this bitch is kinky! In a spreadeagle, Angelina is spanked and forced to orgasm again. Clamps hang from her labia and her pussy squirts like honey. With her legs spread she is strapon fucked hard. Clothespins painfully pinch her arms and Audrey shoves the strapon cock down Angelina's throat to get it clean before leaving her, tied for anyone else that may want to fuck this dirty bathroom slut!Format: movResolution: 640x480Runtime: 37 min.

File size: 277.0 MB
Download Blackmailed In The Bathroom (2011) from FilesMonster

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler SDS-42

310121076e5ac2430c11a1b7af8133a0.jpg

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome, MUZZLE GAGGED AND BOUND WITH HER OWN ROPES. Just as Star looks like she might escape, the burglar catches her again, lifts her into a standing crossed ankle tie, and makes her swivel her way across the room, forced to lean into the very person who bound her in order to support herself. The burglar stuffs Star into the kitchen pantry, after taking a peek at her pretty lingerie, and searches the rest of the house for ideas.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB
Download Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler SDS-42 from FilesMonster

Back