BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)

The Enigma Part One - Star
28bc7aa0c3d84e4745afd8c36e2b778c.jpg

Milky skin, blond and blue-eyed, Star's been a bondage model for years, even toughing it out at Insex. Yet she's an enigma. As PD lashes her to a post and tapes her face to it, as he paws her and strips her, he pushes her buttons. For the first time, he makes her come. She's surprised, uneasy. As he whips her and pokes her foot with a skewer, it's clear. She'd rather take pain than intimacy. He wants to break through. She's determined to resist. Hanging from a post with Mr. Pogo propped inside and a vibrator buzzing on her pussy, she bursts into orgasm a second time. Her eyes are veiled, distant. As though she knows. PD won.

Format: real
Duration: 28:28
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 97.1 MB

Download The Enigma Part One - Star

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1
f8314abf2c11555042a0674bfc356548.jpg

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Rough Spa Rules
692296b9be6d9b462b9d177450e1a963.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Helen Stephens & Belinda Lawson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English

Completely naked, Helen and Belinda are punished with a yard-stick for fraud Petite beauty Helen Stephens is ordered to strip nude with her manager Belinda Lawson, to be punished for fraud in . Belinda has already felt the yard-stick across her bare buttocks: now it's Helen's turn to be lifted onto Belinda's back, standing on tiptoe for Earl Grey to administer a blistering 10 strokes. Slow-motion cheek-jiggling replays!

Total size: 1.0 GB in 4 files.

Download Rough Spa Rules

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1
7bfec300d424866268e60cba2fc98ef9.jpg

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3
1583f9096d155218ce6c33e701b4dcd6.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB

Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless
1d47de7962cd7ecb3258ff8caed9af63.jpg

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Back