BDSM Gay section of debauchery, sexual Domination and Humiliation

William Crown Gets His Big Hard Dick Choked And Edged
6d92c1cd8e931e60284cb3cd3b820445.jpg

Cast: William Crown
Genres: Edging ,Male Handler ,Male Sub ,BDSM ,Gay ,Rope Bondage ,Feet ,Hairy ,Oral Sex ,the chair
Video language: English

This is William Crown's first shoot with KinkMen, but that doesn't mean Sebastian's going to go easy on him. William is first completely bound to a chair, with his ankles tied to the legs, and his arms bound to the back. He's completely immobilized as Chance Summerlin works his big dick, slurping on it, sucking it deep, working it with his hands, bringing him to the edge repeatedly. He slides his fingers into his ass while working his big cock, milking his prostate. Sebastian hauls the chair into the air with rope so William is completely suspended in his seat. Chance can get his mouth on that cock even deeper, and Sebastian slides a fucksaw into his hairy hole. He pumps his ass with the machine while Chance edges his cock. Then they pull out the cock stroker and work the full length of William's big fuckin' dick. Ultimately Chance uses his hand to jerk William off and squeezes out a huge load from his big dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download William Crown Gets His Big Hard Dick Choked And Edged

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys
2330589274046073ad1e0fe20f6fc1e2.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,brunet ,switch ,Edging

Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I've never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.

Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Connor Patricks - Ass Torment
0f14cd6983236a333cde98ded76c4a49.jpg

Cast: Connor Patricks
Genres: Belly Punching ,Extreme Torment ,the pit ,Male Handler ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Mouth Spreader ,fucksaw ,shaped ,CBT

Conor Patricks is no stranger to pushing his limits here with KinkMen, so naturally, his next obstacle is the 30 Minutes of Torment challenge. He begins in the chair as heavy fists pound against his chest, tenderizing them for the weighted clover clamps to painfully bite down. He screams in agony once the clamps are removed, but Connor only begs for more. In the pit, his head locked in a one-way mirrored box. The only thing that Connor can see is his own face screaming back at him as he's mercilessly flogged from all angles. Finally, the Ass-Station awaits Connor, his muscular ass bound and propped up in a pile-driver for the fucksaw to have full access. A zipper of clothespins decorate down Connor's thighs as the machine pounds away full-blast. Once the zipper is ripped from his flesh, Connor's final challenge is to blow his thick load as the cum drains from his aching balls.

Duration: 49:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

Download Connor Patricks - Ass Torment

Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won
36a6adf7551def772bd3dfef8b146164.jpg

Cast: Hayden Richards
Genres: Bondage ,jock ,Brutal Punishment ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,CBT ,the chair ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

House dom Hayden Richards has dommed plenty of times on BG and BIP, now he comes to 30 Minutes of Torment, ready for the challenge in store. He's stripped down to his jock as his hand and legs are bound in the chair. Hayden feels the sting of the crop against his skin before Van gives him a few punches to the chest. Van gets the stud's cock nice and hard before surprising him with clothespins. One by one, Hayden feels the pinch of every clothespin as they're attached to his balls and tied down with twine. With a row of clothespins on his balls, Van pushes Hayden even more, beating him with the crop as his sensitive balls stretch from the clothespins.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

Download Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won

A Wicked Game Episode 4
d8a1e16c3a06a55598cb9b3c786b4f9f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit - and it's not going to end well.Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan.He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan's perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting Duncan the entire time.Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download A Wicked Game Episode 4

The Collector: Draven Jerks Off Under Watchful Eyes of Sperm Pervert
20568326408ca531551b4464d9ff901c.jpg

Cast: Draven Navarro
Genres: Blindfold ,Handler ,Clothespins ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Leather ,Pain ,buttplug ,body builder ,Muscle

Beefy boy Draven Navarro is blindfolded and caged. He cries out for help but no one can hear him. No one but his perverted masked captor aka The Sperm Collector. He pleads for his freedom as his captor pulls of his blindfold and pulls down his leather thong. Looks like Draven isn't going anywhere soon. The Collector tells Draven he'll let him go as long as he follows instructions. Draven complies with the orders, shakily wrapping a hand around his cock. He gets zapped, shoves a plug in his ass and wraps a cock ring around his cock and balls. He puts clothespins on his balls and nipples. Despite the pain and humiliation, Draven is starting to get horny. He's soon begging to cum. Will the Collector let him go after all? Or is he doomed to be a caged plaything for the Collector to study forever?

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Collector: Draven Jerks Off Under Watchful Eyes of Sperm Pervert

Slave Daydreaming
6aaf23a21d1e0ed2acde47e8857eafde.jpg

Cast: Brandon Monroe ,Rusty Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Facefucking ,Domination ,Mouth Spreader ,Muscle ,shaved ,Mask ,Nipple Torment ,Submission

In the dark and dank dungeon, slave brandon has been tied up for some time. There's not much for him to do but daydream. Master Rusty Stevens enters and wonders why brandon has a smile on his face. Afraid of the extreme consequences, brandon refuses to answer. Rusty gets angry and flogs the daylight out of his boy. He then puts the stubborn slave in the electric chair and shoves a dildo up the boy's ass. Perhaps this is all intentional on brandon's part because he's begging for more. Rusty just about had enough and fucks him in full metal bondage.

Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slave Daydreaming

Hot janitor endures relentless edging at an airport restroom
b282e721e59f42760884db1143e2be4d.jpg

Cast: Axel Flint
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Male Handler ,BDSM ,Couple ,shaped ,Flogging ,Athletic ,Male Sub ,bottom

Van and Sebastian are at the airport when Sebastian is desperate to find a bathroom. Just their luck the janitor, Axel Flint has started cleaning and the bathroom is off limits. Despite Axel giving them shit for trying to use the bathroom, the guys find him pretty hot and take the opportunity to pounce on him. Axel is bound and his mouth duct taped shut as the two pervs tear away his clothes. They start teasing his cock and getting it rock hard. Axel tries not to give in and cum but the touch of their hands on his cock brings him close. They edge his cock a couple of times with tit suckers on his nipples, and just when he's about to cum they rip them off and give Axel some punches to the chest. Horizontally suspended, Axel's cock is continuously edged as dildos are shoved in both his holes. Axel takes a flogging in mid-air before he's brought to the shower, bound in tight bondage. As water pours down his body, making the bondage even tighter, Axel's cock is sucked and stroked till he finally blows his load, cum dripping down his cock as the water rains from above. After some post-orgasmic torment, Van and Sebastian leave Axel tied up in the shower as they hurry off to catch their flight.

Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot janitor endures relentless edging at an airport restroom

Alex Adams endures the cock, balls and ass torment
350cbff563c7f501dcbbc57d80753027.jpg

Cast: Alex Adams
Genres: muscular ,Pain ,Gay ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Flogging ,CBT ,Hot Wax ,the water chamber ,Brutal Punishment

The Wall - Hands chained to the wall, Alex Adams is ready for the challenge in store for him. Van gets his cock rock hard before warming him up with punches to the body. He pulls and squeezes on the stud's balls before taking him off to the pit. - The Pit - Weights are added to Alex's balls before hot candle wax is poured all over his torso. Alex screams in pain from the heat against his cock before Van gives him a vicious flogging. - The Water Chamber - Alex is bound in electrical tape with clamps all over his chest, water spraying him in the face and on his tender skin. Clothespins are then clamped all down his torso as Alex struggles to hold up heavy buckets of water. After enduring all three challenges Alex is finally rewarded by getting to blow his hot load.

Duration: 51:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

Download Alex Adams endures the cock, balls and ass torment

Gay War Games
a1adb1bb15ca1ed269ac86ca87a40958.jpg

You have arrived in Tchukistan ...
the war-torn country of the former East. Here we broadcast the uncensored coverage from GWG news.
Watch our marauding soldiers simple take what they want while enjoying the pleasures of nearly unlimited power.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 3 files.

Download Gay War Games

Back