BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme
c6dd23bd3b5650af0893e8e1ab6803bf.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Adira Allure, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, Bondage, Hitachi, Leather, multiple orgasms, Orgasm Denial, other hair color, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slave, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she's not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira's taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she's so damn hungry she devours Derrick's dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer
62ca7ad5a251a536953cf5f43e928eea.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Jack Hammer, Maia Davis
Genres: blonde, bondage, crop, leather, violet wand, latex, corset, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Beautiful blonde Maia gets to learn what her limits are with Jack at the helm. Each position tests her and makes her realize that Device is no joke. In scene one, she is encased in latex legs Indian style, strapped to a reclining board. Her anxiety is ramped up with the corset on. She feels like she is being . Every sensation is heightened as its laced with fear. Jack soaks it up and revels in her discomfort. Scene two, she is challenged with an unforgiving forward bend in metal. Jack goes after her calves with the crop. She caves. He smiles. In the final position she gets to learn how cruel leather straps can be. She is attached to the violet wand via the grounding pad. Every time Jack touches her its electrifying. The princess melts with pleasure at his touch and earns orgasms worthy of her suffering.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer

Beverly Hills - Bubbles
d29abb3797f90be9c81939eeec9452a3.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope
717c004baee3ff5416ef07dcf4864715.jpg

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Foot Torment ,Brunette ,Submission ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,switch ,slim ,Humiliation ,Pain Slut

Are you a Masochist? Bonnie Day says she is. We put her claim to the test in this series of rigorous hogties. Don't let her cute red ringlets and baby face fool you- She is a filthy attention loving pain slut! Bonnie endures excruciating foot torment, the cane, the flogger and painful nipple-weights on her perky little tits. She gets fucked upside down in an inverted suspension and treated to a cruel clothespin zipper. This whore got what she was looking for.

Duration: 40:19
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope

Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms
a713fa765496da1f8928c722040e9f9a.jpg

Cast: Kylie Ireland
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Curvy ,Pierced Nipples ,Big Tits ,Circumcised ,BDSM ,Submission ,Handler

If you know Kylie Ireland, you will know this shoot is fucking hot. If you don't know her yet, you are in for a real treat. This is Kylie's first on screen bondage experience and she takes it like a true professional. Cursing, spitting, screaming and all.
Watch as she is tied and beat in ways to make anyone cringe, then on top of the bondage, watch as we shove the largest toys we have into her dripping holes as she screams out her orgasms over & over again.

Duration: 1:11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms

AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper
a8c3f05f5f07a73685506e95a0eb920e.jpg

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Tens Unit ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Anal ,Cattle Prod ,unshaved ,Cop ,LezDom ,shaved ,Electrical Play

Episode 2: AnnaBelle Lee is not new to electro and lesbian BDSM, however it's up to me to show her the new way and teach her how to worship her mistress.
The scene picks up where the last one left off, with AnnaBelle sitting on her ass, legs spread and arms secured with copper piping and secured to the ground with a copper strap. I spank her pussy a little then turn the copper on, causing involuntary spams as she eats my pussy.
If she can't please me properly, the consequence is that I will shock her and cause her pain. If she does her job and gives proper attention to my pleasure, I allow her to cum by a furious pussy fucking by the metal dick.
AnnaBelle learns that the best orgasms come when she's faithful to her Mistress!

Duration: 17:22
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

Download AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1
dbe57a36da575d5ebd7f05bd234e80b7.jpg

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
d15eae7f864ddd9a63deefd0ab9a505c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

The Dentist
b5d6890d56bbb3eb25c32408a3665ef4.jpg

Cast: Sabina
Genres: Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,LezDom

Please welcome Sabina to Wiredpussy. Sabina has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and has long fantasized about getting tied up and dominated with electricity. As a member of the site, Sabina thought she knew what to expect, but as she struggles against the inescapable bondage and feels the sting of electro for the first time, she quickly begins to wonder what she has gotten herself into!!! At the end of the day Sabina has been fucked, sucked, and shocked into submission, and her dripping pussy shows that she can't wait to come back for more!
This weeks update not only features hot amateur talent, but also a very sexy storyline!
Sabina goes to the dentist office to get her wisdom teeth removed, but when she falls asleep from the anesthesia she finds herself tied up in a dirty dungeon with sadistic nurse Princess Donna! Is it fantasy or reality? either way it's hot, hot, hot!!

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Dentist

Jeans Bound Part II
d7763b61036ec34959759a194c7ac48f.jpg

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Jeans Bound Part II

Back