BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Hogtied - Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn
23fa1fc6512786015755139034ec52b3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: leather, Cherry Torn, Feet, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

I spank that naughty pink pussy till puffy lips poke out from the edges of her ridiculous panties. Them I clamp her sorry cunt lips. Since she likes to wear panties so much I tie a thin leather strap so tight against her wetting undies that she´ll have to pull pieces of panties out of her gushing cunt crack with .When Claire wraps up Torn´s tits I feel like a kid at Christmas. For me? I get my stick and go to town on the little slut´s tied tits. She takes it so well, I reward her by jamming my fat fucking thumb up against her squishy wet g-spot, and vibe the shit out of her aching clit. She dangles off the ground kicking her feet and squirming against my hand, begging to be allow to cum against my hand. Whatever slut. Get it if you can.I like when Torn´s fucking fuck hole of a mouth is stuffed with a big, goofy red rubber ball. She looks ridiculous and humiliated, and it makes her splayed open cunt so much more interesting to talk to. I don´t really care what she has to say anyways. I just want to fuck her up from the inside.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hogtied - Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn

Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut
67369a7c650483c0d8688fda8cb3851a.jpg

Cast: Dani Daniels ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,Brunette ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,bottom ,slim ,Submission ,BDSM

Dani is one of those high end whores, and everyone treats her like a queen, but not us, and definitely not on Device Bondage. She is a stunning piece of meat that will suffer just like all the rest. The torment begins and she finds that there is pain that she's never felt before and it's excruciating. She is helpless to defend against the constant torment, yet asks for more. Every position has her immobilized, the pain reaches heights that she's never experienced, and her orgasms are stronger than ever. Dani just needed the right sadist to put her through the paces.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut

Gorgeous Big Tit Blonde Gets Fucked in Tight Bondage
a4eb1eae07a138682c7627d63c7b9e3b.jpg

Cast: Cherie Deville, Maestro
Genres: blonde, bondage, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm

HogTied Feature Presentation:Cheri DeVille is a fucking knockout with tits, great smile and a pussy to die for. What better beauty to bind and bang? In this HogTied Feature presentation, Cherie plays an aloof beauty that can´t seem to own up to her fantasies about getting tied up and fucked. But when she runs into a local barfly, she let´s her imagination run away with her and we see what it would be like to have this gorgeous babe on the tip of your dick.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4550kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gorgeous Big Tit Blonde Gets Fucked in Tight Bondage

Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms
c8f38532ebf765102276d352b9fce09f.jpg

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: bondage, brunette, gag, pain, slapping, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Gorgeous, young and willing are the three best adjectives for this little piece of fresh meat, Adriana Chechik. Her pretty face is striking - thick brunette hair frames a round, olive toned face and penetrating, deep blue eyes with a gaze that falls right about at my crotch. She is hungry, horny and eager. I smile.I tie her elbows tight behind her back, then wrap the rough rope around her pretty, slutty thighs and push her to the floor. I shove her face down, ass up, and rip at those silky little panties. The air hits her skin and I can smell her moist cunt. I hold out the rubber cock and tell her to get it. So amusing to watch her struggle against the rope to get that fat cock in her horny little pussy. If she is a good girl, she cums. If not, well, there is always scene two.The gag cuts hard into her face, stuffing her hot fucking mouth with a lewd red rubber ball. I add rope after rope, jacking her thighs apart and jamming the vibe tight against her swollen, deprived clit. She is drooling all over herself, making a fucking mess, squirming, moaning and I could just swear I heard a whimper in there. I laugh and take the other leg away, leaving her spinning in the air with a throbbing, horny pussy all to herself. Poor thing.Let´s get a closer look at this cunt. I jack her legs over her head and spread that twat like cheap frosting. The clit vibe gets her so close, but she just can´t seem to get over the edge completely. I watch her struggle with her orgasms for a while, alternating between the clit vibe and slapping the fuck out of her naughty pussy. She is so scared of the pain that she practically pees herself in anticipation of the strikes. When I finally get her off, she squirts so much come all over me and my crew that we have to shower off afterwards. Good job tramp - you are now a HogTied rope slut.

Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms

Madison Young
79c115bb5dbe5422a5736d400adf57bc.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Madison Young
Genres: Tattoo ,Anal ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Domination

Madison Young is a pretty redhead who confesses to being a pain and rope slut. Mark Davis starts by burning holes in her dress to reveal her nipples and pussy which are soon clamped and weighted. She takes pain from various implements like the cane, cat o'nine tails and tazapper. Her orgasms are strong as she gets fucked deep and hard while bound and gagged. Her ability to deep throat is put to the test as she obediently follows his cock sucking commands.

Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Madison Young

Mistress Kristin - elbow bondage escape challenge
f168df036b98118d88235beea2ad6b60.jpg

Kristin is tied up again! Remember when we tied her up and she got really angry, trying to hit us with a flogger? That's because she is actually a dominatrix. Usually, it's Kristin doing the ropework on other people. Now, we tied her elbows all the way together, we gagged her, and we bound her boobs! Will she be able to escape? She is an aggressive fighter! Who knows, she might get somewhere!

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.9 MB

Download Mistress Kristin - elbow bondage escape challenge

Hogtied - Former Runway Model Tamed - Ana Foxxx
5f34b4a8fdaee53d59b0b1cdd4e4d183.jpg

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: bondage, clothespins, crotch rope, nipple clamps, pain, suspension, weights, vibrator, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Stunning beauty Ana Foxxx decides HogTied is something she would like to try. Oh, and she likes pain. Oh, and she likes bondage. Lets go, bitch. We start out with her bound in a ball tie. Helpless to do anything but squirm, she is beaten with her shoes and has her socks tied to her knees so she cannot escape bastinado torment. Her bondage changes into an open ball tie strappado on a box. A cruel nose hook is added so she cannot comfortably move her head and she is then teased, tormented, and pleasured with the vibrator.Second, her long legs had to be bound on display. Bent over the beam and arms strict and in strappado, her cunt meat is ripe for the taking. Clothespins are added and then secured open displaying her hot juicy pussy. A cunt hook is added. She is uncomfortably challenged with the cane and nipple weights. After satisfying our whims of being in enough discomfort, She is made to cum.Finally, we need to see all of her on display. Her gorgeous body is drawn and quartered so to speak in an intense inverted spread eagle suspension. A tough crotch rope is added with a heavy bowling ball weight for discomfort. Another is added to a neck rope, discouraging any movement she may have had. She is oiled to show off her defined physique and chopstick nipple clamps are added to complete her circuit of distress. She has been tormented all day long and now all we want to see is this bitch cum. Squeezing every orgasm we can out of her she is milked until there is nothing and then left to suffer.

Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

Download Hogtied - Former Runway Model Tamed - Ana Foxxx

Long, Hot Summer Part II
a005bff00bd5a76f92ddc2babf0db89f.jpg

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer Part II

Hogtied - Gorgeous Newcomer Destroyed by Bondage and Squirting Orgasms
282ac7318c78a6d7af6cf048562034be.jpg

Cast: Roxy Rox
Genres: bondage, clothespins, squirting, sybian, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, gag

Roxy Rox is a beautiful newcomer to the ways of bondage and kink. I make her first scene one to remember by suspending her, gagging her, clipping her nipples and vibing her hot little twat till it spasms out a few intense orgasms while she hangs helplessly in the ropes.When I tie her down on her back, I make sure her long, luscious legs are tied wide open. Mr. Blig Black Dick of Rubber Rubber pounds the fuck out her sweet, tight pussy, and I finish her off with a vibe and a few fingers to the g-spot for some super wet squirting orgasms.At this point her pretty little head is spinning and I get the evil idea to really ramp things up with a Sybian. I tie the vibrating box tight to her twat, bind her to the floor and let ´er rip. As I slowly crank up the intensity of the vibrating machine, I start to add clothespins all over her pretty little tits. Once the thing is running on high, she is coming uncontrollable, unable to escape. No matter what she does she cannot get away from the evil machine. In the end, she is completely spent but very happy. HogTied delivers another beautiful girl fucked silly.

Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4629kbps

Download Hogtied - Gorgeous Newcomer Destroyed by Bondage and Squirting Orgasms

Back