BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

Going the Extra Mile: Strict Trainer Dominates Lesbian Gym Slut
a1d8a0723de07c7542797469b513adbf.jpg

Cast: Audrey Noir ,Mistress Kara
Genres: Slave ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Straight ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Sub ,Flogging
Video language: English

Audrey Noir had no idea what she was in for when she signed up for a session with seductive badass personal trainer Mistress Kara. The stern and strong Mistress Kara put through the paces with lift and carry, spanking, finger banging and pussy licking. Then Kara uses her as a human punching bag, fucks her with a dick on a stick and conditions her ass with a florentine flogging. Audrey proves her commitment with face sitting and an enthusiastic anal strap-on fucking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Going the Extra Mile: Strict Trainer Dominates Lesbian Gym Slut

Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience
099abe256ee3e2edb02333862a96c2b4.jpg

Cast: Bianca Dagger
Genres: natural boobs ,switch ,Handler ,Fingering ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Straight

Welcome Bianca Dagger to her first Hogtied appearance. With new girls we never know what will happen. Will we make it past the first scene? Can she even be gagged? Can she make it till the end? More new girls crash out of Hogtied, then any other site we have. Why? Because we will not compromise. Hogtied is the best Bondage site out there and we will not make a shoot easier, we will just stop. The Members deserve the best and we will continue to do our best.
With that said Bianca did wonderful for her first hardcore bondage experience and we look forward to getting her back if we can.

Duration: 48:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience

Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2
8c48cad3af292a3d8abf2da3dfae6cbd.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2

Alice Romain
86e8c4cfb4caeb9aae85f06cd2effb78.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Were Alice Romain ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Romain

Former Romanian Gymnast
5a2b2f2a529c7929dbb501f0deeac1c3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome back 5 time National Romanian Gymnast Champion Lea Lexis to Sexually Broken. This hard bodied, beautiful blond has the sexiest accent we have ever heard.
Lea starts clothed in a hot skin tight dress; waiting in her high heels. A quick glance is all you need to see how strong and fit this girl is. Years and years of Gymnastics training has left Lea with an amazing body. We command her to come forward and get on her knees. She is told to close her eyes and open her mouth.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Former Romanian Gymnast

Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore
b244e96875333f3e68929f67c0535b1c.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Mia Lelani
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,shaped ,Asian ,Strap On ,Pain ,Straight

Busty Asian Mia Lelani shows that she can be a dirty obedient pain slut and take everything Isis Love dishes out. She takes a huge strap-on cock in her pussy, endures pain play, licks pussy and ass, sucks on feet, comes uncontrollably in bondage, gets fucked with a fuck saw and more!

Duration: 1:11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore

Wasteland - Leilafied
d0fb749d68f0590cfdbc3ac7cfa714fa.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, electro-stim, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints

Leila loves the tingling feeling of electricity as it courses through her body. He pussy swells with anticipation of whats to come. But her Mistress has something else in mind. An afternoon of intense sensation. Intense sensation and one orgasm after the after.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Leilafied

Christina Carter milked!
9182a4c4db1ba0f382a83b11dcc02d7e.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits

Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Christina Carter milked!

Wasteland - Headmistresss Discipline
27fdfb3ed3b3103fe1656a04ae5ab48d.jpg

Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Sicilia

When Sicilia is sent to the Headmistresss office, she knows she really pushed it to far. The Headmistress had a reputation of being strict to the point of cruelty. The girls whispered among themselves how much she seemed to love dishing out punishments for even the slightest infraction. The sounds of the cane hitting bare flesh and the cries would echo through the dark hallways. Yet why was there also an equal amount of moaning, why did the girls always leave with their cheeks flushed and a slight smile playing upon their lips.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 202.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Headmistresss Discipline

Wasteland - For The Greater Good
8ba35541c3477bc9b6ea508ed95dbe9a.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Mistress Irony, Suspension

Mistress Irony has a new toy. Usually that would mean a new slave to torment and humiliate, but today shes all excited about her new rack. So what better combination is there then a spanking new rack and the beautiful Sicilia. The goal for the day? To see just what the rack can do and how much Sicilia can take.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2368kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Back