BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

Melissa - Treadmill training session
8e4edd262ad3f33f1a9f294c65133ada.jpg

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

Pretty Piece of Fuck Meat! Introducing Allie James 540p
fd63da7e401d7f1ba1f0fb81842cd442.jpg

Cast: James Deen, Allie James
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Introducing the very beautiful and innocent looking, but tough as nails, Allie James! The gorgeous all natural twenty year old girl impressed the hell out of us with her sexual appetite for hardcore sex. James Deen masterfully takes her on a journey into rough bondage sex and corporal punishment! Various bondage contraptions and devices are used to control Allie like the leather hood, 23 clover clamps on her breasts, a steel collar chained close to the ground and our new Bondage stock bed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.2 MB

Download Pretty Piece of Fuck Meat! Introducing Allie James 540p

Darling
d8036ec2d53ff0309beaac85b4a20680.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Part two of Darling's live BaRS show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied has every single drop of cum fucked out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Darling

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury
6f733eaf0776391e79de77cbfc24e2af.jpg

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager's miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries' struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Anna - tied up and pretty
05ffba82501d10adbe7d204abc2de61b.jpg

This new girl Anna is so gorgeous! She looks even better in ropes, and she really enjoyed her shoot! These ropes and this sensual girl are a great combination! Anna is quite new to all this but she liked it a lot. The cute box hogtie is really making her feel helpless and vulnerable, and you can see her little smile when her mind wanders, thinking about her predicament.

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 555.2 MB

Download Anna - tied up and pretty

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus
853bdbee62898326a285189d4e6d7211.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3
b70a86682d0d693cd4829e2091a19200.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

Master James
1fd5324ec39f773e7a31155dcbf6d039.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master James

Butthole Needs Work
944b4d2780744deda78bb46062367c5f.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work. Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him. Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor. This becomes too much to endure

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Butthole Needs Work

Anal Table Manners
4c4ad4f0992bc6b620d3067623260e00.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

The night before Sailor's epic session in the padded cell, I invited her to dinner. I had noodles. She had noodles too... from her ass. There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions. And ass hair removal via pliers. And piss. She said she needed this. It's been hard for her to find a sadist who delivers. It was a good meal for them both.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Table Manners

Back