BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life!
a9320b9209a65ea7da2ed418398a128e.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Aiden Starr ,Victoria White
Genres: Bondage ,Feet ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,slim ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Welcome all natural blonde beauty Victoria White to WhippedAss! This girl is all legs and has her very first taste of lesbian BDSM with co-dommes Aiden and Bobbi Starr. Victoria is made to lick ass, whipped, spanked and caned. She's made to worship feet, has her nipples punished and is humiliated then instructed only to come when told to do so. Bobbi and Aiden take advantage of her vulnerable state and invade both her holes with strap-on cocks at the same time! Nothing sexier than a young all natural beauty double penetrated for the first time in a humiliating and sexy pile driver by two sadistic dommes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life!

A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor
8c03bcd0976e2bccc37d2be647c5f909.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Delilah Davis, Iona Grace, Mr. Pete
Genres: kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, blowjob

Welcome to a day in the life of service on the Upper Floor. The table is set. Double D´s and Double A tits are on the menu today, with an entree of newbie, freshly shaved pussy. Delilah´s very first trip to the Castle is filled with new experiences for the fledgling service slut. The Consort is on hand to show her the ropes around the hottest kinky threesome site on the web..The consort presents the new slut to the dick and shows her how to perform the House tasks of table service, sloppy threesome blowjobs and brutal reverse cowgirls fucking. Two gorgeous girls are taken by hard dominant dick and fucked within an inch of their ability to take it.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor

X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy
8e17de3b692da7234a0c7ed6d3627f19.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: X-angels
Cast: Nancy A
Genres: Teen

Vicious blonde Nancy is handcuffed and crucified. That is how her master likes to fuck her ´ obedient and lustful. Their sensual bondage session starts with the kiss during choking. This naughty girl receives the strictest punishment of tongue and nipple pinching, whipping and choking. Being caged and fucked in different poses she gets a release from juicy facial.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy

Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
8a624efa6ce5bf69e98fe460e6983ae4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Self Bondage
3b8b5a45efabc46b0f43b3732f5ca48a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Elizabeth is a detective with an agenda she quickly acts securing Sahrye as her prisoner, giving her a thorough frisking before pulling her arms behind her back and cuffing her. Satisfied with her responses and her lack of threat Elizabeth pushes a handcuffed Sahrye out the back door and into her cruiser.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4045kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

Download Self Bondage

Cast and Encased
30324b6dfbf2f708bbda5d1fc8d71b2d.jpg

In this week's update we have the lovely Sandy Skarsgard. With her love of latex and extreme bondage she's no stranger to tight situations. But let's see how she copes with being completely immobile. Dalton from Serious Bondage takes time out of his busy schedule to oblige us, and slowly wraps Sandy in a full body cast (footage of which can be seen at the end of the update) and leaves her at the mercy of our resident Master, Bane. A hole is cut out of the cast so that her ass and pussy are exposed and bade inserts a ball gag into her mouth rendering her completely helpless. He takes full advantage of her predicament with floggers, electricity, and his new found favorite, rubber bands.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:30
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 975kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 141.8 MB

Download Cast and Encased

Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia
3c81b416b92b93db28f30783fd2fa981.jpg

Cherry starts off her trials as an item of furniture with a simple lava lamp style display.
We prove the system works, (apart from the bit where she got medium well cooked by the lights) Next time we will be adding warm oil to complete the effect.
Not sure how much 100 gallons of coloured baby oil will cost, but we'll figure a way.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 219.1 MB

Download Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia

Victoria Voxxx: Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!
b9257471c28ed61f5976d180af31e957.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples

Victoria Voxxx needs no introduction, as she is fast becoming one of the baddest bitches at Kink. She's been through hell, was a trailblazer in the multi-part Kink feature "School of Submission" and now she's back for even more. She's as tough as they come, and The Pope now knows exactly what to do to make his little slut suffer the way she wants and needs it. She begins in a seated position on a chair with her legs tied spread and a rope collar around her neck. She lets out a big smile when The Pope enters, and grabs the rope around her neck and pulls it tight. He ties a 12-pound bowling ball to the rope looped around her neck, and then moves on to add clothes pins to her body. It's time for target practice with Fluffy, the big bad dragon tail. This vicious implement is what makes Victoria purr like the slut that she is. Anyone else would wince and buckle, but this badass bitch craves it as only The Pope can give it to her. Her flesh quickly becomes striped with bright red marks from the strikes of Fluffy. The sting is downright fucked up, but it also makes her orgasms more intense. Throw in some heavy punching while she cums and she gets some of the most intense orgasms we've seen from her. The next scene begins and Victoria
is in a single-leg futo, a.k.a. a single-knee suspension. This is as intense as it looks, and Victoria is right at home in this position. Her other leg is tied to her hands behind her back, and then the bowling ball is tied around her neck again. Her flesh is smacked to heighten the already pulsating red, and then she's overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. The final scene puts Victoria in an extremely vulnerable position. She's prepped for waterboarding, and this has her nervous as hell. She's seen The Pope do this to other models, and she wants her turn, but even her ironclad confidence is a bit shaky. This may be a decision
that she regrets later, but for now, she's ready, and it's time. The Pope starts with her, and he takes his time. He knows it can't be rushed, so Victoria can have the full experience. And once she's had enough, she's nothing more than a puddle of slut left in the middle of the floor. Even after the shoot, during the closing interview Victoria is so overwhelmed by her day she has to cum one last time, and masturbates herself into an orgasmic fit!

Duration: 50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Victoria Voxxx: Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

Corset Training
4e0216c79a0ba83ef1b2e5c803ecb0ad.jpg

This may not be exactly the corset training you thought you would be seeing. I understand. But, Johnny got this idea that maybe he could finally get me to behave if he had me on my knees, tied tightly and gagged. So, in my fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny tests his theory. He first puts my collar on me, so I know he's serious. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and secures them in an unforgiving armbinder. Then, he cuffs my legs together and attaches the armbinder to my cuffs, so I won't be trying to go too far. Finally, he puts a pvc bit gag in my mouth, so I can drool furiously while he puts me in my place. I act good for a while....but you know me...I was probably back to my same old misbehavior the next day, so Johnny will tie me up again!

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Corset Training

Back