BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!
c90ebdb3934394eefb1f1f9cc943a3b4.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, leather, mind fuck, sybian, dildo, Male Handler, Handler, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Fingering, Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn't know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can't wait for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Devicebondage - Sheena Shaw - Rough Rider
79e7619bd7ccaba80af60fdaf6439b13.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sheena Shaw
Genres: bondage, leather, stocks, suspension, vibrator, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Welcome Sheena Shaw to Device. First up, we waste no time in exploiting her natural flexibility. This cunt gets a straddle split hogtie suspension in leather with the leather arm binder. Hoisted into the air, she is teased through her panties with the vibrator. Second, this bitch gets stressed by her hair pulled taut in a square grid with hair everywhere. Her arms and ankles are pressed into metal stocks and her body shimmers with oil. Her nipples and labia are spread open with clamps and her ass is repeatedly by a sizable dick on a stick. Finally, this bitch was made for the inverted grid, and what better way to exploit her than a Sheena Shaw classic position, the open pile driver.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Devicebondage - Sheena Shaw - Rough Rider

Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons
aeb9d6e1018d04729bf8dc1150568b15.jpg

Cast: Mandy Muse, The Pope
Genres: bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II
4c8116ee87a899e296c13e20d1c6d236.jpg

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Cash for this Ass
f1ef47b0cc613385ef81990a18d753bf.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kimmy Olsen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Submission ,other hair color ,Domination ,Kinky ,top ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Role Play

Kimmy Olsen gets in over her head when she decides to turn tricks in order to pay for college. Her beautiful big round ass attracts a john who offers her more money to be tied up and dominated. Watch Kimmy earn her money through punishment and bondage sex!

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cash for this Ass

Kristina Rose Captured and fucked in extreme bondage positions
25aeaf847e8a547b24a46fc6161f670d.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kristina Rose, Orlando
Genres: bondage, weights, zipper, straight, The Perfect Woman, Petite, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, anal

Kristina rose may be the perfect woman for some. She has a sweet and welcoming presence and a petite physique with adorably small breasts. To see such a perfect specimen crushed is, well....that's why we're here!Orlando enters a sinister scenario of Kristina bound in a straight-jacket and hung upside down with her pussy and milky white flesh exposed. Orlando finds various creative ways to torment her, the highlight being an impressive double zipper.Scene two finds Kristina presented in pipe bondage that presses her perfect little body into an appealing posture. Her nipples are tested with clamps and weights and her cunt is stuffed with a huge immobile dick on a stick.The finale is a hardcore pile-driver position that reveals Kristina to be an anal whore as she is pounded in the ass with a fucking machine while begging to cum.

Duration: 54:30

Download Kristina Rose Captured and fucked in extreme bondage positions

Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking
0cd7cdcb3eeb21979f33e9c34704d5b4.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Isabella Nice
Genres: big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, drool, dungeon, Gag, Latinx, Leather, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, Slave, slim, smooth, Stud, Sub

Tiny female sex slave Isabella Nice finds herself in over her head. She unwittingly into the dungeon of a sadistic Seth Gamble, and finds herself held captive to his depraved desires. He strings Isabella up like a marionette and lets her dangle helplessly as he abuses her tight and smooth skin with a heavy leather flogger and riding crop. She cries out in pain as searing agony grips and causes her taut muscles to tense up. Seth jams his stiff cock into her mouth to shut her up, causing her to gag and drool. He quickly spins Isabella around and shoves it into her tight pink pussy. Desperately trying to break free of his brutal grasp, Isabella finally submits to the of unwanted and repeated orgasms. Seth then tosses her onto a couch and ties her into a doggystyle position with inescapable rope bondage. With her young, all-natural ass perched into the air, the cruel sadist begins to fuck her asshole. Isabella is helpless and can only cum repeatedly. She is then tied to a table with her legs spread wide apart so her teeny whore holes are wide open and exposed to depraved punishment. Seth quickly slaps her face to establish control of the situation. He then pounds her pussy and switches to her asshole, repeatedly bringing her to the heights of pleasure. Gasping for air and pouring sweat, Isabella begs to taste his cum. Seth is happy to oblige and blows a massive load all over her perky small titties.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking

Christmas Slut Takedown!
8e5600ee94955f65396fb400c526e6de.jpg

Cast: Sheena Ryder ,Cherry Torn ,Lorelei Lee ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: other hair color ,LezDom ,Orgy ,shaped ,Violet Wand ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Tens Unit

Sheena Ryder keeps demanding more changes to her husband's Christmas present. Shop workers Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati, and Lorelei Lee are sick of her demands and decide to teach her a Christmas lesson. Sheena gets taken down, bound and handcuffed, and then learns the true meaning of Christmas toys. She is punished with electricity and orgasms using the violet wand, zappers, lesbian electro strap-on and pussy licking.

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

Download Christmas Slut Takedown!

Devicebondage - Plaything
4a912f038899bcf0a7762af6754a8d82.jpg

Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: dungeon, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mia has been left in a dark dungeon, chained to the floor. She is crotched away in the darkness with hopes of eluding her captor. The Pope enters and slowly drags her into the light by her chain to torment. The positions change but always keep her helpless, and the suffering increases with every passing moment. She begs and pleads for it to stop, but it won't stop until he has completely destroyed her. Mia's introduction to his sadistic ways will be one that she will not soon forget.

Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

Download Devicebondage - Plaything

Devicebondage - Lyla Storm vs Jack Hammer
8fcd0e1927e1b719dc0a85ce5344678c.jpg

Cast: Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer
Genres: bondage, clover clamps, gag, leather, pain, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Scene One: Hot clueless cunt Lyla is bound with her ankles together and hair tied up to keep her from going to far. Jack works her over with the flip cat then lowers her into a wide spread. Nipple stretchers are applied to her tender breasts and relentless orgasms are administered by an amused Mr. Hammer. Scene Two: Looking like an alien, the cunt is laid on her back in pile driver with a pussy hook attached to her gag, ensuring she is truly fucked and not able to move much. She is tickled and tormented, then suspended by her ankles in the extremely challenging pretzel position. Laid down, Jack goes after her cunt in an overwhelming orgasm and squirt fest. Scene Three: Bitch is strapped in leather, kneeling on a box and arms strappado. Her nipples are again tested with sticks and clover clamps. Jack suspends her, challenges her with pain, and in the end always gets what he wants.

Duration: 53:08

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Lyla Storm vs Jack Hammer

Back